The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Sure thing Mojo - the more the merrier! Nice to see that our wee thread is appealing!

Ha ha thanks!! I see you just got your BFP - congrats hun!! Exciting times ahead. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! xx

It's v early days but I'm cautiously excited! Thanks. You seem to have been through a lot - I hope being in this thread brings you luck! :hugs:

It's v early days but I'm cautiously excited! Thanks. You seem to have been through a lot - I hope being in this thread brings you luck! :hugs:

Thanks I could use some luck lol!! Had my ups and downs but trying to stay positive! I see you are in Edinburgh and a nurse? Too spooky - so am I lol!!

Sooz congrats!!! Fantastic news!

Me... I am nervously waiting. AF was due yesterday but nothing so far. I hav been experiencing these delightful 'gushes' u have mentioned for the last two days and I did read somewhere that this is a sign AF is coming. Not in your case though.
Reluctant to test as any other cycles I have tested the witch has appeared a few hours later and then I just be really cross with myself for getting my hopes up. I am goin to try to hold out to fri night before testing as that would then be cd 30 and dpo16. It is possible that I ovulated 5 days after my days had me down for as I did have jelly type cm. typical as this month we weren't using OPK. Anyway enough about me we shall see in the next few days either way.
I know I haven't posted alot on here but I am on a but I the evenings. Lovely to hear all your stories and how supportive everyone is. I feel like I need to try and distance my self in an attempt to not live and breathe ttc and that's my reasons. I am getting more confident though. Sorry for the long post....
How is everyone else today?

Welcome, Mojo :flower:

And Jaynie, that sounds promising! Do you normally have regular cycles?

Anywhere between 26 and 28 days usually so that is something I suppose!

Welcome Mojo

And fingers crossed Jaynie, Is this your first TTC cycle?

CC been trying since march. Before u know it u are months down and line and nothing!

Hello to all the new Scardicats! Nice to meet you all! Hope we have so me more good news of more :bfp: soon!

AFM, it still doesn't seem real. Symptons are very few, just a little nauseous this morning. :wacko:

Hang in there Jaynie, we will all get there, it is just taking some of us a little longer. Are you doing anything to help ie. OPKs, charting etc.

Welcome to the new lovely ladies!

I hope you all are doing well.

AFM... first round of nausea today. Gah, I would much rather be sick from the minute I get home from work to the minute I go to bed than be sick at work. I didn't puke, but sure felt like it. I don't want to be sick at work :-(
I'll just have to suck it up and hope that it doesn't happen much more haha.

Welcome to the new lovely ladies!

I hope you all are doing well.

AFM... first round of nausea today. Gah, I would much rather be sick from the minute I get home from work to the minute I go to bed than be sick at work. I didn't puke, but sure felt like it. I don't want to be sick at work :-(
I'll just have to suck it up and hope that it doesn't happen much more haha.

When are you going to tell work Luvbug?

I want to share something that may be TMI with you ladies, but it keeps happening and I don't know what to make of it. I keep getting little gushes like I do when I get the first gush of blood when AF comes, so of course I start to get a little upset and I go to the bathroom and when I wipe there is nothing but I guess CM:shrug: I don't know what to make of it.

Ohh Sooz spoke about 'gushes' in her tww symptoms, maybe a good thing?

Snuffles I had EWCM at around 6-9 DPO. FX is a positive sign of your BFP.

Banana you poor thing! I bloody love codeine though, nom nom nom. I don't know if they told you or if you already know it can give you really bad constipation so just beware!

Sooz your reveal sounds just lovely. Mine was very unceremonious. I didn't expect it to be positive and just had to satisfy by POAS urge so did it then jumped in the shower. Out of the corner of my eye I saw it had turned positive so I leapt out, suds and all and went and jumped on my husband who was asleep and had no idea what was going on. I told him and he went back to sleep! Charming. I'm glad to hear you had a darker test this morning too, how exciting! Have you worked out your EDD?

What time are you testing CC or are you varying it? I don't know much about OPKs but I gather the time of day can be crucial. Any chance you're missing it for that reason?

Mojo - welcome! Sorry to see you've had such a long journey so far but hopefully the end is in sight. Lots of :dust: to you and to our other newbie Jaynie.

Luvbug I'm going to parrot something you have no doubt heard already and will hear hundreds of times more - ginger! Tea, biscuits, anything. I swear it helped keep my nausea to just nausea rather than actually puking.

Snuffles you know there's no such thing as TMI here. I had that too, not discharge as such but just lots of moisture down there. Kept thinking that AF has started. Fingers crossed for you!

Is it just me or is this week reeeeeeally dragging?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->