The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Sooz - big big :hugs: really sorry to hear you are having such a rough time, am willing away the next couple of weeks for you to your scan and getting out of the first tri.

Jo - love your stories! They always make me laugh when reading them and really help to prepare for what is to come.

Snuffles - sorry to hear MS has gotten you. :(

Luvbug - glad to hear your picks are nearly done, it will be so exciting for you to do your big reveal!

Kismet - glad you are coping well with not ttc this month.

Banana - hope you are doing okay and managing the MS as best you can at work.

Mojo - Hope you are doing okay?

CC - You too!

Cakecottage - How are you doing?

Annaki - time seems to be flying past for you, can't believe you are 12weeks + already :)

Misshastings - Hope you are enjoying the scardicats!

Now reallly really hope I haven't missed anyone, if I have sorry and big big :hugs:

AFM - My clearblue monitor gave me a high this morning so looks like ovulation on the way, OPK slowly changing colour so we are ready to roll again this month. Have been :sex: eod since CD8 and actually for once have a really good feeling for this month :dust: maybe thats just because I want it so much though!

I'm ok thanks Trying, just want test day to hurry up! Not feeling too positive about this cycle at all so just want to get it over with! Hope you are doing good?

Luvbug I'd love to see your picks :) bet you can't wait to reveal all!!

Mmm I could do go for some cookie dough right now, might ask my mum to bring me done back when she goes to San Francisco next week!

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Snuffles - good luck with your interview today! I hope you don't feel too yucky.

Sooz - Oh sweetheart so many :hugs: to you. I can't imagine how hard it's been. I found first tri traumatic enough and was lucky enough to not have any bleeding at all. I don't think it's publicised enough just how many women experience some sort of bleeding in first tri. My midwife seemed surprised I hadn't even had any spotting - I couldn't believe it was that common - but now I know tonnes of women who've had bleeds of various magnitudes and all has been well. I feel like we're trained to believe bleeding = it's all over when it seems that in many (most?) cases that's just not true so it causes so much unnecessary pain. Sorry went off on a bit of a rant there! I really hope the next few weeks fly by for you and the rest of your pregnancy is much easier. Have you told anyone yet or are you waiting 'til your scan?

Kismet - I hope everything is totally text book for you this month. Even if you're not officially TTC this time you deserve a lot less confusion! FX your nice long LP continues and then next month you're all refreshed and stress free and *boom* - you make a baby!

Luvbug - yaaaay, sharing the news! I bet you can't wait. We can't get cookie dough basically anywhere in this country anyway other than in ice cream and that's fine haha. Why can't you eat Subway?

Trying - woop woop! :sex::sex::sex:!

Cake - what makes you not feel positive this month, anything in particular?

AFM - totally OT but having a really shitty day - a good and very old friend of mine is in hospital in an induced coma having been stabbed. Details are sketchy at the moment but it's not looking good. I was talking to him on Facebook a few hours before it happened and just can't believe it! Not to make it all me, me, me but I've never been in a situation anything like this before. I can't think about anything else and I'm so far away since we moved. Feeling a little helpless and a lot distracted. It's just crazy.

I'm just feeling like my AF is going to come any minute! That along with me and OH both being ill around ovulation! I'm just feeling pretty lousy with TTC at the moment! I just want a child :-( (I know that why we're all here but I'm just feeling so down about it all) xx

I'm just feeling like my AF is going to come any minute! That along with me and OH both being ill around ovulation! I'm just feeling pretty lousy with TTC at the moment! I just want a child :-( (I know that why we're all here but I'm just feeling so down about it all) xx

Big big :hugs: xx

Jo- they say to stay away from lunch meat when you're pregnant because of the preservatives they use. Cold lunch meat that is. They say you can have piping hot lunch meat. So I guess I could have subway still because there are some sandwiches there with other stuff but I don't eat those haha. I like a turkey one or the italian one... cold lunch meat= no subway for Ashley :-(
DH told me that we can look for a cookie dough recipe without eggs so I can eat it haha.

Snuffles and banana and cake- hope you're all feeling better!

Cake and trying- fingers crossed for you!!! I really hope you get your bfp soon!

You too kismet- when you decide to try again- I'm sure taking a month off has been wonderful just to not have to think about it! And to have sex whenever you want just because!

And I hope those quiet scardicats are doing ok! We'd love to hear from you guys soon!

Gosh I just love all you ladies! You're all wonderful!

Ok, question for you ladies..... My gag reflexes have been terrible while being pregnant. Brushing my teeth sucks, smells get to me way more. WHY?!?!?!?! It's driving me nuts haha.

^^ I've heard thats quite common in pregnancy certainly the hightened sense of smell!

AFM - tmi alert but have had loads of ewcm this morning :happydance: Cbfm is still on high so am thinking ovulation in the next few days :happydance:

Just been for our first scan and oh my I AM IN LOVE! Baby is so cute even now!!!!

Was sooooo amazing!!! he/she were moving around and at one point appeared to sneeze! Was soooo brilliant!!! xxx

Just been for our first scan and oh my I AM IN LOVE! Baby is so cute even now!!!!

Was sooooo amazing!!! he/she were moving around and at one point appeared to sneeze! Was soooo brilliant!!! xxx

Awwwwwwww :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Annaki: Oh that is too cute:kiss:

Trying: Wooooo EWCM!!!!!

Kismet: I hope you get to see baby Ryan today

AFM: Just waiting for Toys R Us to call me back and woooo appointment tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cake - sorry to hear you're feeling down! :hugs: to you and lots of :dust: for this cycle!

Kismet - I'm doing fine, thanks very much for your thoughts, it's just hard. It's made me feel really homesick as we only recently moved 600 miles from home and whilst I'm very happy here, well I just feel a bit helpless. Not that there's anything I could do to help. There's been no progress, he's no better but no worse so not sure if that's good or bad :shrug:

Luvbug - That's so weird, that's not a recommendation here. I wonder if they use different stuff or if they're just more cautious where you are? Also yeah the gag reflex/sense of smell thing is yet another unpleasant but totally normal pregnancy symptom. My sense of smell is still crazy strong and it's horrible! I can smell food in our house days after I've cooked it and it makes me feel like it must be dirty!

Annaki - Aw that's such lovely news. I'm so glad it all went well for you. It's so nerve wracking/exciting/weird isn't it?! Ours was yawning the whole time and both scans I've had they've had to send me away for a sugary drink and a walk as it wouldn't get in the right position. Naughty baby!

Snuffles - Ah that's come round quick! Maybe not for you though I guess :haha:

AFM - Not much to report. Spent the day sorting in baby's room so now all of our crud is somewhere else and it's only baby's things in there - albeit still in boxes and needing lots of work. Car seat also arrived today and it looks scary complicated. Might leave that one to hubby :haha:

Yeah it came quick after 2 1/2 weeks of waiting lol ugh so long.

Big hugs for your friend Kismet :hugs:

Have a lovely thanksgiving weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"