The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Sorry for not posting for a while girls, been feeling pretty awful and it was a bit of a struggle to get through the week at work so just been pretty much collapsing on the sofa once I get home! Morning sickness has been horrid, I feel nauseous all day, from the second I wake up, then vomit every night before I go to bed - lovely! Keep trying to remind myself it's all for a good cause but I really am so fed up right now.

Sooz, can completely sympathise with how you're feeling, first trimester sucks :nope: But it WILL get better, and you're only a week away from second tri :hugs:

Cake, sorry to hear you're feeling crappy, big hugs and lots of dust coming your way :hugs:

Jo4nn4, what horrid news about your friend :nope: Sending lots of positive thoughts your way, I really hope you get some good news soon :hugs:

Trying, hope the BDing is going well! I have everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Kismet, enjoy Thanksgiving!

Luvbug, when do you plan on telling them? It all sounds so exciting! :happydance:

Annaki, ahhhh, how lovely! So pleased to hear everything went so well! :hugs:

Snuffles, any news about the job yet? Fingers crossed!

I hope I've not forgotten to reply to anyone, but :hugs: if so - it's not intentional!

Forgot to add that I had my midwife booking appointment yesterday, so all systems are go! It made it all feel much more real!

Well ladies it appears that I've either had a miscarriage or have an ectopic pregnancy. If you want to read more it's in my journal:cry:

So many hugs coming your way Snuffles, I'm so sorry lovely lady :nope: Crossing my fingers that you don't need surgery or anything, please keep us updated :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well the doctor thinks what happened is that the pregnancy started out in my tube, but the baby died and they think that's why I was bleeding. They want me to go to the hospital to make sure that the levels are going down and if so we're fine and if not, we have to discuss removal options.

Kismet- Have a lovely weekend dear!

Banana- We're going to tell them next weekend. I want to wait until after my doctors appointment on Monday. ANd we're going back home next weekend to celebrate my DH's and FIL's birthdays.

Aw Snuffles :hugs: again.

Jo- ya, I can't eat lunch meat or hot dogs. I'm alright with no hot dogs, but the lunch meat is really hard haha. Ya, my gag reflex is pretty bad right now. I've never had a bad gag reflex, until now! And my sense of smell is way up too haha.

Aw Annaki it's such an amazing thing huh!!!

Trying- I'm cheering for you dear!!!!

Hope all you ladies are doing good :)

Sniffles - been over on your journal but just wanted to give you :hugs: here too. Xx

Banana - sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. Fxd that the MS doesn't last too long xx

Thanks for the :hugs: banana :) hope the MS doesn't last too long :-(

Aww snuffles :hugs: to you too, thinking of you!!

Luvbug, hope your appt goes well on Monday :)

ATM: temps were still high this morning, AF is due today though?? I tested with FMU but nothing!! Bah!!
X

I wrote a really long post but it didn't post :cry:
In summary(!)

Snuffles - I posted in your journal but we'll always be here for you as your Scardicat buddies.

Cake - test tomorrow and keep positive! I had a v faint at 11dpo!
Trying - Eep! I'm rooting for you this cycle!
Banana - sorry you're feeling so lame. I totally relate and you just want to cry with how crap you feel.
Kismet - happy thanksgiving!! Hope you have a lovely big turkey!
Jo - hope you're ok - you had a traumatic time :hugs:

More bleeds for me which come and go. Trying to just get on with it and not let it effect me. Hugs girlies xxx

Kismet - no way we can get home unfortunately. I can't drive that sort of distance on my own as I'm too fat to fit behind the wheel safely now and we can't both afford the time off work. I can't fly alone as it's two hours to the airport here and then two hours from the airport to home at the other end so I'd be stuck there too. I knew there were drawbacks to moving so remote, I just didn't anticipate anything like this! It's made me feel a little better though that the family have had to appeal for family only visitors as he's been inundated and the intensive care doctors are getting frustrated - so he's obviously very well loved and looked after!

Banana - sorry you're feeling so crappy! I don't know how you ladies have managed having to actually go out to work every day, it was bad enough whilst working from home :haha:

Snuffles - so many :hugs: to you. Will pop over to your journal next.

Luvbug - I can't wait to hear your announcement story!

Cake - :hugs:, I have my FX for you!

Sooz - Argh I'm sorry you're still bleeding on and off. I really hope it stops soon and your scan can put your mind at ease. You obviously have a determined little bean in there, I'm sure it'll be fine :hugs:

AFM - bought a Santa's elf costume for baby yesterday! Now I just hope I don't go mega overdue and it actually arrives in time to wear it. If not then I'll suppose I'll just have to have a January elf, right? :haha:

Sooz sorry to hear about the bleeding on and off, hopefully its the same thing that they found at the last scan and nothing for you to overly worry about. When is your 12 week scan?

Jo- The outfit sounds ace :) I hope he/she arrives in time and you share that photo!

AF is due today, im 10 dpo. I usually have a 28 day cycle, O on CD 18 and have a 10 day luteal phase... My temps are still high though? X

Temps still higher than cross hairs will normally mean that Af won't arrive today at least. Have they dropped at all?

Nope, not even a little bit :-/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 7
Ohhh looks good! Not even a small drop yet, keeping everything crossed it stays up there and that bfp is brewing :dust:

Cake- my fingers are crossed for you!!!

Sooz- gah those darn bleeds! I hope they stop soon! When is your scan?

Jo- that elf outfit sounds so cute! Make sure you have a nice little chat with baby to let it know you bought it something nice to wear for Christmas :haha:

Cake - how are your temps looking today?

AFM - We have both a positive opk and peak on the cbfm today.... bring it on!! Please send all your positive thoughts and :dust: my way for a first wedding anniversary BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->