The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Hello all,

Unable to get the code for the fruit size ticker so keep looking at yours and today I am a plum!

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Happy plum day! I really didn't get how fun the fruit ticker is until I joined the scardicats. :D

I'm a blueberry :thumbup: In less exciting news, I vomited for the first time last night :nope:

Ohh I misse it!

Happy plum day Annaki and happy blueberry day Banana :happydance:

Sorry to hear you were sick Banana :(

Happy plum day for yesterday Annaki!!!
Happy blueberry day Banana!!!!
I want a little fruit ha!!

Hello ladies, hope you had a fab weekend!

Annaki - yay happy plum day! I bet you can't wait to tell everyone. We didn't do anything special or have anything planned, I just sort of waited for something to come up so I could get it into conversation haha. I felt surprisingly awkward! I told my parents on my birthday and they'd got me a really slushy card (most unlike them) which said something about the adventure of having a child. I said 'On that note, we've got a bit of news...' and then just blurted it out! With MIL we Skyped her for the first time and said 'We thought you ought to get your head round Skype so you can see this grandchild that's on the way'. It took aaaages for her to get it :dohh: Then I just phoned round everyone else after our 12 week scan; we'd just moved house so I made out I was just getting in touch to say it had all gone well and stuff and took them rather by surprise :haha: Keep us updated!

Banana - Yay Blueberry day! Less exciting news about the puking though :hugs: I've lived on flavoured fizzy water the whole time I've been pregnant. I don't drink plain water at all and the midwife says that's fine. I like Sainsbury's lemon and lime flavour and it's 4 bottles for £2 or something.

Trying - your weekend sounds lovely! I want a doggy sooooo bad. What have you got?

Luvbug - I can't wait to see the results of your crafty weekend!

Snuffles - not long 'til your appointment now - I'm glad things are looking better :hugs:

Kismet and Cake - yep the fruit ticker is so much more exciting than I'd anticipated too. You'll have your little apple seeds on the way soon too, I'm sure of it :D

AFM - I'm a squash! I was a bloody eggplant for 3 weeks so really excited to change. Also now it's October I will officially be full term and baby could well arrive next month. Eeeek! I know it's unlikely but I arrived at 37 weeks and at least when it comes to planning/buying stuff you have to assume that's when it'll all happen. I absolutely can't wait. According to my book baby is around 3lb now which I find particularly reassuring - I have twin cousins who were born a couple of years ago slightly premature at just over 3lb each and they were absolutely fine - no problems whatsoever - so 3lb has been like a goal in my head for that reason. I'm so excited!

Jo4nn4...I'm a little scared about telling people! I don't know why! :))) Congrats on pumpkin upgrade! Xx

Does anyone know if I can get my Haagen Daaz ice cream I have just treated myself to? The ingredients state egg yolk :-s

Yes it's fine, mass produced ice cream uses pasteurized egg yolk. I had the exact same situation with some Ben and Jerry's and did a bit of research as I just refused to believe B&J was unsuitable for pregnant women :haha:

Edit: We were nervous too, particularly my OH about telling my dad. He had no reason to be but he said there's just something about telling a man you've impregnated his daughter that is inherently terrifying :rofl:

Hello my name is Emma and we are officially TTC as of today :)

I am over the moon and so excited though technically we have to wait for AF on the 2nd/3rd before we can do any TTC but it won't be long now :)

This will be our first baby, we don't mind what gender baby is as long as they are healthy :)

I hope you have room for one more Scardicat though i'm sure most of you have had your BFP. I am desperate to get mine before Christmas preferably :) I can't wait any more!

Emma x

Congrats Emma!

It is such a lovely time TTC. Welcome to the group.quite a few of us are still invading this TTC forum even though we have our BFPs as everyone is so friendly.

Are you in the UK?

Four more days til my appointment, and I get a new fruit yay!:happydance:

Welcome Emma :flower: Lots of :dust: coming your way!

Jo4nn4, yay for the squash finally making its appearance :happydance:

Snuffles, not long to go! :thumbup:

No more vomiting for me since last night, but lots of near misses at school today :wacko: I got hubby to buy a load of gaviscon tablets for me today, as I have a feeling the problem is a mixture of acid reflux and nausea, so hopefully they'll make a bit of a difference. Dreading getting through this week at school though, especially as we have a Harvest service at the church to sit through - not an easy place to run out and spew if I need to! :haha: Ah, the joys of pregnancy!

Hi yep i'm from the UK about half hour from London :)

I am really so excited and after having a quick browse through these pages you all seem so lovely! I can see why people don't leave! xx

So glad you said that bout the Haagen Daz as I have ate the full tub! :)

Banana..haven't suffered with much m/s so don't know what to suggest but I hope it settles as your pregnancy progresses. One thing I have found is that I have to really fancy something. And some days I have gone without having evening meal if I haven't fancied anything. Yesterday I did go to bed early and snuggled up watching the X factor with 4 ice pops. Haha. I have a thing for the blue ones...and strawberry milk seems to be a favourite at the minute!

:)

I am going to be the size of a house if I carry on! Surprisingly, I have lost 2lb! Must be the lack of beer and cider! Strangely I haven't missed this one bit. Im not an alcoholic by any means, but did like my drink!

Haha, good work on the Haagen Dazs, Annaki :haha: Baby obviously needs it to help him or her grow :haha: Just think of all that calcium!

I know what you mean about not really fancying anything. The problem I'm having is that I get really acidy and nauseous if I don't eat...but then feel the same when I do! Feel like I really can't win. Like you say though, hopefully this stage will be short lived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->