The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Cake - wow, that is shocking that sugar withdrawal does that to your body! All the more reason for me to keep eating it :haha: Good luck with your diet, how much weight are you aiming to lose?

Kismet - sorry about the spotting :hugs:

Snuffles - nothing wrong with a bit of apple juice :haha: Edit - we cross posted! Sorry about the bfn :hugs:

Sooz - Ahhhh the sex of your baby is written down right there!!! If it was me that box wouldn't have even made it home. Actually it probably wouldn't have even made it out of the hospital and back to the car :haha: How lovely to have your reveal on Christmas Day though. Will you be sharing with family and friends or keeping it to yourself?

AFM - so fed up! I went shopping yesterday and after an hour in the car I really thought it was happening, was having cramps so strong I was having to breathe through them - but it all stopped the instant I got out of the car :dohh: I know it's better something's happening than nothing but god it's frustrating. i so wanted my 12/12/12 baby :brat: We had a nice time shopping though and today I've put my Christmas decorations up. No tree though - wasn't sure what to do about all that this year as I thought/hoped I'd have enough on my plate. I have a hospital appointment on Friday and I've said if I'm still pregnant then we're getting one :haha:

Yeah to avoid that the box is more tape than box....purely for security reasons or I'd be too tempted to take a peak! It sits under the tree and mocks me! :haha:

Sooz, you're better than me. I would have torn the box apart lol.

Well I don't understand because my period is a day late, but my test was negative sooo...:shrug:

I'd slowly pull pieces away at the box. "oh look there's a rip, might as well open it" lol.

Why are there so many possibilities?!?!?!:brat:

Jo, I'm aiming for around a stone and a half so it's realistic, I'm going to try and be good till Xmas then if I get Xmas day/boxing day off work ill have those days off the diet then get back to it! I hope baby makes an appearance soon and you don't go over!!

Sooz that box would mock me far too much!!

Luvbug, glad you had some luck shopping! I know what you mean about feeling frumpy though, it's so hard getting used to your body looking so different!

Sooz, your self-restraint is amazing! :haha: I can't wait to hear your exciting news once your present has been opened! I love the sound of the babygro too - gorgeous!

Snuffles and Kismet, sorry to hear your bodies are messing you around :growlmad: Let's hope you get some definite news one way other another ASAP :hugs:

Jo4nn4, your little one is obviously enjoying playing games with you, the little monkey! All the signs sound so positive though!

Cake, hope your baby making plans are going well so far! And I also hope the sugar withdrawals are getting better - sounds horrid!

AFM, felt one of my little ones moving again last night. I had a bit of movement last weekend, but then it all went quiet for a while. I'm not worried as I know they're still tiny, it's just lovely to feel them saying hello! I've only felt the one who's higher up at the moment, they're obviously going to be the trouble maker :haha: Also saw the midwife today, she didn't listen for heartbeats as she said it's too tricky with twins and can cause unnecessary worry (I'm being scanned so often that it's not necessary anyway),but it was the first time I'd seen her since finding out we're having two so it was nice to have a chat. She was really sweet, she said that although I don't need to see her until the little ones have arrived now, I can pop in for a chat whenever I need to - bless her! I really appreciated that, as the hospital care is brilliant but very medicine focused,so you don't get that personal connection and time for a chat that the midwife normally provides.

And Sooz, I am feeling MASSIVELY festive - I love Christmas! The tree's up at home, school is brilliantly manic already and I can't wait for the holidays to start! Hope everyone else is starting to feel all festive too!

The sugar withdrawals arnt too bad now thanks banana, still had a dull headache this afternoon but its pretty much gone now... Baby making plans haven't started as such this cycle, OH is keeping his end of the bargain up though... I'm so proud of him! X

Just seen on Jo's journal that she is in labour! The first scardicat baby is about to be born :dance: :dance:

Sooz- wow you have such self control. I couldn't do that haha. Just the thought of knowing what is in there I would have had to open in on the way home haha. But I think that's such a wonderful idea and I can't wait for you to open it!
Isn't it crazy how much they've grown! I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks then 18 weeks. I thought that was way too long to wait lol.

Banana- Aw.. I love feeling my little one move too. It's such a reassuring feeling and just so wonderful. I feel like it's him saying hello and reminding me he's there! I also love Christmas! And I've felt extra festive this year for some reason!

Jo- yay for baby!!!!!!!!

Cake- Yay for af being on her way out! Remind me what is a stone equivalent to us measurements?

Snuffles and Kismet- How frustrating are out bodies! Too bad they didn't just follow the book and do what they were supposed to do exactly as they are supposed to do!

afm- just hanging in there. I'll have to upload a bump picture. I plan to take one tonight. I can feel my belly stretching... more so my muscles. I love this time of year, the music, lights etc. It is just lovely!

Hope everyone is doing good, especially you lurkers :hugs:

Luvbug a stone is 14lb :) I don't look amazingly overweight but I'd just like to feel more comfortable iykwim? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->