The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

I'm here, lurking and read the updates each time! Just don't have too much to say on here at the minute as we are still trying :haha:

Rooting all you lovely amazing ladies on!

Hi ladies I am so relieved to say my scan brought us good news this morning. Everything, including the bladder is measuring normal. The baby was bouncing about the place very active and appeared quite happy. Thank you for all your well wishes - ive never been so scared in all my life!!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!! Jo I am lurking to keep an eye on your updates I really hope its not too much longer for you! Do you have much snow up your way?

Woohoo for your crosshairs Liz, what does Angus Cactus do?
I'm so confused with all these supplements and what they do - Soy isoflavones, Angus cactus etc!
X

Mojo - that is such fantastic news! You must be so relieved. I bet it was horribly scary but it's good to know they're so thorough. Weather is OK actually round our house - we're on the coast so it doesn't tend to freeze/snow too bad and when it does it goes really quickly - but we have to travel straight across the country to the hospital so it's the in land bits and mountain roads on the way that are the problem. Lots of snow there :wacko:

Cake - I'm really sorry to hear that :hugs: It's still early days for you though so try not to worry. Best of luck for next month :flower:

Kismet - About to head over to your journal so will reply properly there but I really hope you feel better soon :hugs:

My friend's gf who was due the same day as me has just had her baby! I'm SO jealous :brat::brat::brat:

sooz- so glad to hear that things are going good... aside from you not feeling well! I think that idea wounds wonderful and I hope that the sonographer will do it! I am planning on going this weekend to look at maternity clothes. Because even though I can fit into my clothes I don't want to stretch them all out and they are just getting old... I'm over how I look in them haha.

Cake- so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Mojo- YAY! I am so glad that everything is ok.

kismet- awww you poor thing I hope you feel better soon.

Jo- come on baby. :happydance: come on baby :happydance: come on baby --- there's my baby dance haha.

sooz- so glad to hear that things are going good... aside from you not feeling well! I think that idea wounds wonderful and I hope that the sonographer will do it! I am planning on going this weekend to look at maternity clothes. Because even though I can fit into my clothes I don't want to stretch them all out and they are just getting old... I'm over how I look in them haha.

Cake- so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Mojo- YAY! I am so glad that everything is ok.

kismet- awww you poor thing I hope you feel better soon.

Jo- come on baby. :happydance: come on baby :happydance: come on baby --- there's my baby dance haha.

I had my 20 week apt today. baby is doing wonderful. Strong heartbeat. Doctor said I'm right on track with my weigh gain... I've gained 10lbs so far. Other than that nothing new to report. Oh DH and I got new dressers... one for us and one for baby. I LOVE them!

Just waiting to see if AF shows up next week or not.

So...it looks like we're having 2 little girls! They weren't sure whether they'd be able to tell or not this early, but she was pretty sure it looked like girls once she got started - eeek! It's made it all so much more real. I'll be scanned every 2 weeks from now on, so going to ask them to check whether it still looks like girls next time, just to make sure :haha: Everything looked perfect growth wise, and they were so wriggly - one kept kicking the other in the head!

Mojo, so pleased everything is ok :hugs: Now you can relax and enjoy your bump growing :thumbup:

Luvbug, hope you have some luck with clothes this weekend, and glad your little bean is doing well :thumbup:

Sooz, I love your plan for the scan! Such a sweet idea!

Jo4nn4, I can't wait to hear your news!! Come on baby :happydance:

Cake, sorry about AF lovely :hugs:

Kismet, good news about the car, and I have everything crossed for you for testing!

Snuffles, I have everything crossed for you too, and hope the move went well :hugs:

Trying, good to hear from you lovely lady :hugs:

Congratulations on your twin girls Banana!!! How are you feeling now?

I hope everyone else is well! What have you ladies got planned for the weekend?

x

Snuffles - when is AF due?

Banana - OMG, how exciting! Have you thought about any names? Your poor OH is going to be rather outnumbered :haha:

No sign of baby yet, OH was absolutely sure it'd come today but looks like he was wrong. I'm doing OK but starting to panic a little about going massively overdue. I'm dying for baby to be here before Christmas! Other than that I will mostly be sitting in front of the telly letting olive oil soak into my ear as it's all bunged up and I need it syringed :sick: Thrilling eh?!

Snuffles.. when is AF due?

Banana- how exciting!!!!!! Twin girls! EEeeeeeeekkkk!!!

Going shopping for maternity clothes today! Hopefully I can find some! I can still fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes, but I don't want to stretch them too much. And I want some more pants because my other ones push on my uterus too much. I have on pair of maternity jeans and they are soooooo comfortable!

Twin girls!!!! Soooo excited for you Banana :)

Lurking and supporting all you other lovely ladies :hugs:

Aww girls, yay banana!

FXed for both kismet and snuffles!

Jo, I hope baby comes soon :)

Luvbug I hope you found some nice mat clothes... They used to be quite frumpy but have started to become much nicer in recent years!!

Afm: AF is still here, I've started OH on a new 'rota'! Apart from when we actually DtD he doesn't actually replenish the troops so to speak... Do he now has to 'you know' every other day... Hopefully we'll be getting some fresher swimmers that way ha!!! X

Thanks Miniegg! Feeling much better now, still have to make sure I eat often otherwise I get queasy, but so much better than I was!

Jo4nn4, we've started to think about names, but think it could be a loooong process! So far we agree on Eve/Evie/Eva, Matilda (Tilly for short) and Iris. We like Ava too but it sounds daft with our surname! Good luck with your ears - only had to do it once and I hated the feeling of the oil trickling in!

Luvbug, I love my maternity jeans too - they're over the bump and soooo comfy!

Thanks Snuffles - I really hope this week brings you good news!

Trying, thanks to you too!

Kismet, hope your Hanukkah lunch went well and wasn't too eventful! Hope the witch keeps her distance this week too!

Cake, thanks lovely and I hope your new rota does the trick!

AFM, had a busy weekend with lots of friends visiting, so had a lovely relaxing afternoon today after they left watching Love Actually - my first Christmas film of the year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->