The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Banana- Those names are wonderful! Sounds like you had a great weekend with your friends!

Cake- I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully this next one will be your lucky one!

Kismet- Sounds like a lovely time! But that's unfortunate you're still feeling bad. Hopefully you feel better soon!

AFM- my shopping excursion went alright. I got a pair of jeans and a pair of work pants and one shirt. The shirts part is hard for me because my belly just isn't big enough for the shirts yet so they still look frumpy. So that part didn't go well, but I'm really glad I found some more pants.

Hope everyone is doing well! Sorry if I missed anyone!

Haha banana me too, OH says he feels like he's cheating on me :-/ x

How's things Jo? Still knocked-up? :haha:

Banana - LITTLE DUDETTES!! So exciting! Your names are mega cute and go well together!

Kismet - getting good practice with a pram? Fingers crossed it'll be your turn to push a pram next year!

How's your festivities going ladies? Got any exciting pressies or activities planned? Hope you've all got up your trees and that your enjoying some romantic couple times!

20wk scan for us tomorrow. I really hope the sonographer will be able to write it down for us to find out on Xmas day!

I've got my OH our first baby related purchase - a baby grow covered in vintage planes (he loves old war planes!) it's a bit boyish but you can always but girls on boy stuff! My mum also got me Nirvana and The Rolling Stones 0-3 month baby t-shirts! We've always been a bit alternative since high school so I guess it'll continue into parenthood! :lol:

Snuffles - Ooh, are you going to be testing tomorrow? How are you feeling about it, good vibes?

Kismet - Glad your meal when well and lots of time with little ones! How exciting. I don't think I've ever pushed a stroller either. As for baby, I am like a million per cent certain it's a boy. If it comes out a girl I am going to be absolutely gobsmacked :haha: I genuinely don't mind either way but just can't picture it being a girl :shrug:

Cake - good plan! Keep those swimmers nice and fresh and healthy :haha:

Banana - what beautiful names! They go really well together too but without being 'matching'. I bet it's really hard with twins.

Luvbug - hope you have some better luck with maternity clothes soon!

Sooz - Ahhh good luck tomorrow! I really hope you have the willpower to stick it out until Christmas if that's what you want :hugs: I know I couldn't! Your baby purchases sound lovely and I don't think planes are too boyish. We have some babygros that were apparently for boys that have tractors and fire engines on them but I'd be quite happy dressing a girl in that :shrug:

AFM - still pregnant! Still thinking 'this is it' every night getting tonnes of cramps and then waking up with nothing. TMI - lost a big lump of plug today but no blood in it so not sure that's a sign of anything imminent :nope: Baby's been wriggling around loads the last couple of days though so I'm hoping he or she is finally starting to get the hint there's not all that much room in there and they ought to make a break for it :haha:

Hehe Jo, maybe baby hasn't figured out that the exit is available yet:haha: I may test tomorrow, I dunno:shrug: I keep thinking maybe I am pregnant and then I'm sure AF is coming then confusion. Ah I don't know. OH isn't helping either. Everytime I say something like my back hurts or I'm tired, he gets a smirk on his face and says" it's because you're pregnant" or" it's because you're with child" :dohh:

Banana I love those names, Evie is on my girls list too, it's hard trying to get a name to suit my OH's surname so we've already started to develop a short list ha!!

Liz, I'm glad you got some sleep... In a terrible sleeper and wake at least three times a night then usually wake up in the morning feeling like a bear with a sore head :-( I'm excited for you to test!

Sooz, the planes sound adorable... There are loads of alternative baby clothes on eBay that are great too!!

Jo, I hope baby makes a move soon so s/he is here before Xmas :)

Good luck snuffles!!

Afm: AF is on her way out so I can get back to baby making... I also started my slimming world diet ageing yesterday and think I'm having sugar withdrawals... I've had the most horrendous headache since yesterday morning and its still here today, I was also vomitting last night :-( it'll hopefully be gone tomorrow but I find it quite disturbing that sugar has such an impact on the body! X

I was too scared to take one:blush:

BIL has become addicted to caffeine. If he doesn't drink one every day he gets terrible headaches.

Lol okay Kismet.

Seems like it, because he's all grumpy and annoyed and once he gets his Mountain Dew he's all happy.

I'm a caffeine addict too, not in the form of tea or coffee either - diet coke is my vice... Seriously need to detox of that ASAP! X

Hello ladies!

Snuffles - any sign? If not :test:!!! Hopefully it's a festive :bfp: for you!

Cake - hope Christmas brings you lots of luck with the baby making!

Kismet - spotting sucks. It always brought such sadness when I went to the loo to find I was spotting again. I really hope your OH's SA goes OK (as embarrassing as it is for him!).

Jo - how's reluctant, comfortable baby doing?

Had my scan yesterday which was SO lovely. I can't believe the change my wee banana has gone through since 12wks! I even got a lovely ultrasound pic of its feet! We also have a little box under the Xmas tree which contains the sex of banana! Eep! I'm actually feeling quite positive and excited for the first time, I definitely think the scan helped. Also my OH can now feel banana kick so he quite likes that - although I think he feels it's a little bit weird that there's "something alive in there"!

Hope your having a lovely festive time ladies, all your Crimbo trees should be up now!

I took a test this morning and it was negative, so I have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->