The Following

DanielleM

Reaction score
Anybody watched it? With Kevin Bacon on Sky Atlantic? I have just watched it with on demand on Sky and it is really good, looking forward to the next episode already!!

I started to but only got to the bit where he breaks in the girls house before I had to switch off!!
I like watching kittens and rainbows..... Such a wuss!!

This is my new favourite program, I don't want to have to wait a week for the next episode!

I've seen it and I think it's great! I'm really hoping it doesn't get cancelled! Lately everything I like gets cancelled. :grr:

I'm loving it. With the new baby I go to bed at 9 but Tuesday's I stay up to watch it. Even tho I have it sky plussed! !!! Last night's ending was a bit wow... evil n twisted

have it sky plused so will watch it over the weekend, sounds like a good one, although I can never tell whats coming, it actually scares me as you dont know who is in on it!!!!

God damn you Sky and Virgin! I have virgin so no Sky Atlantic and really eat to watch this. Gggrrrrr!

This show rocks. I've never been into Kevin Bacon, but now I kinda get it.

I'm uk pace though, although not sure if what we see on a Tuesday is what you've seen on a Monday anyway, so not really behind like we normally would be.

oh my. . . this show! The first few episodes are so intense and i had to watch normal happy tv for a while after or i couldn't sleep! It's so awesome, what a great show.

Eek don't want to spoil it for you girls! What has just happened in the last episode for you?

Eek don't want to spoil it for you girls! What has just happened in the last episode for you?

i'm in the US and i watched mondays episode...... i'm dying to find out what is going to happen next!

We've just seen the one where Claire stabbed Joe and the follower stabbed the FBI agent in the eye.

I love the following!!totally wasnt expecting the woman to stab the fbi agent in the eye!

OK we're all on the same page! I was SO glad Claire stabbed Joe, but I wish she had gone for the jugular. There's just too much room for error in the abdominal region.

I totally get her rage over Joe/Emma/the followers messing with her kid. I would flip the fuck out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->