The Following

OK we're all on the same page! I was SO glad Claire stabbed Joe, but I wish she had gone for the jugular. There's just too much room for error in the abdominal region.

I totally get her rage over Joe/Emma/the followers messing with her kid. I would flip the fuck out!

I didn't understand why she didn't make more of an effort, I'd have given him a couple of jabs or tried to gut him with it a little bit! (Ok I realise that makes me sound a total sicko, but under her circumstances....)

Can't wait to see what happens next. Does anyone know how many episodes are left? I've heard that a second season has been commissioned but I don't see how that can work unless this gets left on a cliffhanger to be continued, which would be totally annoying!! It must be that though as they couldn't do the same sort of thing again but with a different big bad.

I think there are 2 left this season

Are they definitely bringing it back for a season 2? The way they left it they have to... we don't know if Ryan and Claire die. Only thing is Joe is dead...

They just got renewed for season 2! I'm not convinced Joe is dead. I know they mentioned confirming dental records, but he's a crafty guy.

I hated the ending. I loved the show, but that was SO LAME. Can Claire and Ryan get a break for a minute?

I still love Agent Weston AKA Ice Man and I'm so glad he didn't die.

They just got renewed for season 2! I'm not convinced Joe is dead. I know they mentioned confirming dental records, but he's a crafty guy.

I hated the ending. I loved the show, but that was SO LAME. Can Claire and Ryan get a break for a minute?

I still love Agent Weston AKA Ice Man and I'm so glad he didn't die.

I didn't really like the ending either and saw it a mile off after they'd said they were going to his flat. Molly(?) said to Joe she wanted Ryan to be HER final chapter and hadn't she put cameras and stuff there before? I think that probably Claire will die but not Ryan. Although unless someone came round just after what we saw, she'd have had plenty of time to make sure they were both dead.

I don't think Joe is dead. Yeah they identified his dental records, but I'm sure he'd have someone somewhere who could've swapped his records for whoevers body had been pre planted in the boathouse. My guess would possibly be it was Jacob's body in there as I can't remember them mentioning they'd found it after Emma slit his throat?

Oh I LOVE this show!! So sad the season is over, but super happy there will be another season!

I agree the season finale sucked, especially compared to the whole season. I also am not convinced Joe is dead, I think it has something to do with the man that was in the room with Claire that Joe stabbed in front of her. His presence was just so random, and I think Joe is too clever to just die in the fire. I knew Molly was going to be in the apartment at the end, so that was kind of a bummer ending. Oh well! Any ideas when the next season will start? Do we have to wait until fall?

My theory is that the guy who he killed in the lighthouse was a part of the plan all along and his body was hidden in the boat house to be the 'remains' that were found.

OR if he is really dead, then it's going to turn into his group of people continuing to plan out and carry through with the ultimate plan.

I honestly hope Joe isn't dead. He really plays the character so well!!

I also agree about the guy in the lighthouse! I think it was his body they found.

But if it was the guy in the lighthouse, wouldn't they be a bit more suspicious and consider it a possibility (despite dental records), as Claire knew he was there so they'd wonder where his body could've gone if they didn't recover it anywhere?

But if it was the guy in the lighthouse, wouldn't they be a bit more suspicious and consider it a possibility (despite dental records), as Claire knew he was there so they'd wonder where his body could've gone if they didn't recover it anywhere?

Yeah but at the same time they never mentioned anything to the police when they were at the lighthouse. I find that odd.

"I'm having a really, really bad day".

That was so funny! :)
I was a bit disappointed with the ending. When Joe died, I said "That can't be it!" to my DH.
I really liked Western and was really sad about Parker!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->