The good thing is...

aragornlover8

Reaction score
... I have cold symptoms.

The bad thing is my allergies make it so I always have cold symptoms in Spring. I'm betting that , no matter how lucid I am now and know that this is NOT a symptom of pregnancy, in a week's time I will be symptom spotting my stuffy nose and sneezes. :rofl:

I am completely with you hun...stuffy nose and sore throat; I might aswell not even BOTHER doing a HPT, I am Cleeeeearly pregnant LOL :dohh:

Here's hoping for the both of us :winkwink:

Haha! Fx'd for both of us! :hugs:

Maybe these allergies will keep our bodies too busy to attack the sperm, though! Here's hoping!

I just posted a thread exactly like this (before I read yours of course)....I have the same thing going on today...woke up with a sore throat but I'm actually feeling a little feverish now too....I'm only 5 dpo today (atleast I think - 5 or 6) so that is probably way to early for any significant symptoms...

I just posted a thread exactly like this (before I read yours of course)....I have the same thing going on today...woke up with a sore throat but I'm actually feeling a little feverish now too....I'm only 5 dpo today (atleast I think - 5 or 6) so that is probably way to early for any significant symptoms...

I posted on your other thread. :) I know that mine are honestly just allergies. I've been having them for weeks. A girl can dream, though. :haha:

I posted on your other thread. :) I know that mine are honestly just allergies. I've been having them for weeks. A girl can dream, though. :haha:

I saw that - thank you for your encouraging words...as for you, you never know....it could be a combination of allergies AND pregnancy!!! fingers crossed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->