The Great Alberta/Ontario Meet Up!

Not sure about parking. I remember it being spacious so decent for strollers? Claire won't want to be in hers though, she'll want to run. That's my only thing that I am unsure of, her constantly wanting to run off. :haha:

Just on AGO's site looking for parking info... found this:

FREE for Ontario teachers with valid ID from the Ontario College of Teachers (Permanent Collection only. Excludes surcharged exhibitions.

Not sure if i was the only unaware person or not - but i would imagine Tori would want to know if she doesn't already LOL

Have we picked a time yet? Mr C and I will probably have to hit the happy trail at or around 3 to avoid getting stuck on the Don Valley Parkinglot on the way home.

think 1 because of the 3 hour drive up for Sarah

1 would work a bit better for us too. I have to meet with P's sister that morning so hopefully will be able to get out soon enough. I have Tori's cell # though so if you guys need to start wandering I can always text her to figure out where you guys are.

:mrgreen:

I PM'd Sarah our cell :)

Actually Tiff I need your new cell # :lol: I don't think we ever got it......

It has changed a few times. :haha: Will PM you it now. :mrgreen:

Okay so I am ready to pull out my hair. P's arm is really bugging him and for some reason his office can only potentially get him in if he calls in daily to get an appointment. His doc is up in Bracebridge (thank you Barrie doctor shortage!). He's going to try and get an emergency appt on Monday, but if he doesn't then he's going to try for Tuesday. Depending on the time when he gets it we may not be able to go.

FOR FRICK SAKES. :sulk: Although he is in a lot of pain so obviously the doctor's appt is more important. :( Cross your fingers that he either gets one on Monday (or as awful as it sounds) not get one on Tuesday. :blush:

He forgot that we were doing the meet up. :( Sarah are you staying over at Vickie's that night?

I think we are planning to drive down that day.
Vickie, you have a ride now, right?

Our internet connection has been on and off, so I'm trying to put this in while I have a chance.
Should we say 1pm AGO by the admission place?
We all have to buy tickets, so that should be a good place I'm guessing?

Sara offered me a lift :)

that sounds like a good meeting place to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->