The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

The night before??? I was told to do it just before we leave in the morning? Was it the diclafenic?

No didn't bother with the expenses as we not staying in a hotel so no point just for parking.

I am in quite a bit of pain :shrug: My belly is very bloated.

I will update once I know how many eggs they collect.

Xxx

Hi Ladies.... Just a quick hello. I have been ttc for 3 years now and have a 9 year old daughter! Looking into ivf options the other day (again!) and came across this fantastic opportunity! I have emailed Ali already and got a quick response from him, sent back all the info he has requested so just waiting on a reply now from him. My fingers are x so tight I think the circulation is about to stop! Ha ha ha!

Hammersmith is actually my local hospital so they have already done most of the tests there anyways. I'm hoping its not to late to start this.... I'm assuming that if Ali sent me the details then its still ok!

Anyway, good luck to you all, I have been reading all your stories so very excited that I may have my own to add to the thread soon.

X

Hi pinkypot - yes they are still taking people on so fx crossed for you. It's great to see people making the most of this trial. It really is good.

So I had my ec this morning and they retrieved 15 eggs :) I am so happy. I am feeling very sore though but so worth it. I am looking forward to my call tomorrow :)

Xx

Cass86 - 15 eggs is fantastic. Have u heard how many have fertilised yet? How are you feeling today? Are you thinking about freezing any eggs?

Welcome pinkypot - hope you get accepted on the trial x

Welcome Pinkypot :)
I finally got my DH's SA back, which still suggests that he has teratzoospermia (with 1% normal morphology). I've sent the email about this to Ali, so hopefully we'll finally be accepted on the trial :happydance:

Cass - great news on 15 eggs, have you heard from them today yet?

Day 4 of stims for me today and had my first scan, all looking as it should and start Cetrotide tomorrow and back Monday for next scan. I reckon I'll be triggering next Thursday judging by today's follicle sizes

So heard from them this morning and 11 were mature and 8 fertilised. So excited it's a funny thought that they aRe growing in a dish.

I would like to freeze some. I will speak to them and see what they say. I feel fine today a little tired. I had some pain yesterday but seems ok today a little achy.

Wellsk - that is really good. Fx for you.

Tinkerbell - that is great. Will you be staying at the hospital?

Mcnicks - how are you feeling? Any sickness yet?

Xxxx

Amazing for you Cass :)
Hopefully one of those will be a little one in your arms in 9 months time :)

Hi all, wow some really great news with all of you's!!! just thought i'd give a little update, had 1st scan yesterday and the biggest 1 was 9mm, there was about 10 follicles, got coach at 9:30 back to sunderland and was told i would get a phone call regarding next appointment, they rang at 1:30 when we were at york saying i needed another scan 2day :dohh:..... so got back in sunderland for 4:15 and headed home to book tickets to go straight back down after work lastnight. We are knackered to say the least but we don't have to go back down till sunday night now after work so atleast we get a few days rest lol.
Follicles have grew a bit more so i start my other injection tomorrow.:thumbup:
Looking forward to an early nite......

Wellsk - fx for you. I hope they accept you now x

Cass86 - 8 fertilising is excellent news. Lets hope you get some good day 5 blasts. Are you still hoping to put 2 back? Glad you're feeling ok

Tinkerbell - that's great. Hope the time passes quickly for you

Mrsm - can't believe they asked you to go back for another scan today - you must be exhausted. Good news on your follies tho. Remember you can claim travel and acc for the 2 nights you have to stay in London

I've been feeling a little tired but apart from that I'm great. Had my hcg result back today and it was 3946 which they said was nice and strong. I have arranged another blood test for Monday just to check my levels are doubling as they should. Hammersmith said there was no need but I've arranged it with my gp because I'm a worrier. Looking forward to my first scan x

Wonderful news mcnicks :) Hope the blood test next week goes well :)

Thats great news mcnicks, yeah i am just buzy looking at the prices of the hotels nearby, i think we going to stay in the holiday inn, pleased you are feeling ok...

We just got a confirmation that we've been accepted onto the trial :happydance: :yipee:
Going to meet with Ali Monday evening just to get all the health checks done, I think everything should go fine with that.
So excited! Hopefully we can start soon :)

That's fantastic wellsk, usually they let you start next cycle so it shouldn't be long for you now x

Thanks hun :hugs:
My only problem is that I'm on holiday on the 18th June, and my next cycle will start around 24th May. So I'm thinking it might be too pushed to get it in before then? :shrug:

Wellsk - if your cycle starts on the 24th you will easily complete treatment by 18th June. That should work out quite well as you will be on holiday in the 2ww so time should pass quickly for you.
My treatment cycle went like this:
Started stimming 7th April
Trigger 15th April
Ec 17th April
Transf 22nd April

Let us know how it goes Monday - good luck x

Thanks hun :hugs:
My only problem is that I'm on holiday on the 18th June, and my next cycle will start around 24th May. So I'm thinking it might be too pushed to get it in before then? :shrug:

Many congratulations wellsk.
So many positive signs on here. Wishing everyone so much baby dust.

I've got my coordination appointment on Wednesday and now getting excited. Xxxx

Great news wellsk :) I'd be a bit worried about trying to squeeze the cycle in though, you could be lucky and stim quickly meaning all would be fine but as you've not had IVF before you have no idea how quickly you will respond but it should be fine as complete cycle shouldn't last more than 3 weeks.

That's a great number fertilised Cass, don't think I will be staying there as it's a bit of a hassle as I need to do lots of meds and treatment for a condition I have and it's just easier to stay at home.

Oh what a nightmare mrsm with getting home to be told you need to be back the next day, glad all is going well so far though, sounds like you are doing your cycle almost exactly as I am as I also had the first Cetrotide injection tonight and back Monday for next scan

Tinkerbell: yes i had my first cetrotide injection lastnight, i thought it was ok actually, just felt a little bit itchy around the area that i injected. how did you find it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->