The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

I found it fine too, was slightly worried as a bigger needle and I've only ever injected with pens but all was ok.
I never got any itching or redness that I read about.
Starting to get the side effects from meds now which I hate so hopefully trigger time hurrys up and arrives this week.

That's brilliant news wellsk :thumbup: so happy for you. Hopefully it will be fine with your holiday. Maybe you could start next cycle?

I had my call this Morning and we have 3 top grade embies one that have 12 cells so we will be doing the 5 day blast transfer on Tuesday. Really happy, I feel really positive.

It seems to all be going so quick for all of us :happydance:

Xx

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if anyone knew if you could apply for this study immediately after a failed IVF attempt??? And how soon you could start?

Thanks in advance,

Jenny xx

I don't have any experience in this, but it might be worth emailing them to ask? They normally respond pretty quickly and will have the most knowledge :)

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if anyone knew if you could apply for this study immediately after a failed IVF attempt??? And how soon you could start?

Thanks in advance,

Jenny xx

yes you can, we've had 1 failed IVF, 1 cancelled IUI and 1 failed IUI and were accepted no problems.
You do normally have to wait 2-3 cycles between doing another IVF

Hi ladies

Hope you are all OK. I went into Hammersmith hospital today to find out about the trial. It seems pretty attractive and really well organised.

Boris I had my bfn 2 weeks ago and I was told that I have to wait till July before the treatment. You should go and find out about it. Maybe we will be cycle buddies!!

Wellsk - we were with Ali today from 3. You must have seen him after us. How did it go?

Is anyone in pupo at the moment or pregnant? If so good luck and congrats

Xx

Hi Tina :flower: the trial has been really good. We are not entitled to NHS funding so this is brilliant for us. I will be PUPO as of 1pm tomorrow. I am very excited :happydance:

Praying for a sticky one :baby:

Xxxx

Cass86 - 3 top grade embryos is excellent. You will have a high chance of twins if you transf 2! Good luck for tmrw. Transf is absolutely fine - I didn't feel a thing

Welcome boris and tina11 - hope you get accepted soon x

Cass - good luck for tomorrow, you will be fine!! Praying you get your bfp

Yes Tina, we were probably his appointment afterwards :) we were there from 5pm, it all closed then. It was rather eerie! :haha:
Fantastic news Cass! Fingers crossed for tomorrow and hopefully it'll be a sticky one :)

We're starting next cycle! :happydance:
So should get AF in about 10 days or so. How quickly did everyone get their co-ordination appointments?
And has anyone stayed overnight and had the blood test drip?

Fantastic news Cass hope today all goes well.

Wellsk I managed to get the coordination appointment for when I wanted so mine is tomorrow. They were quite flexible with me as to when I wanted it. Looks like we will be going through together as I'm waiting for af before starting next cycle which should also be in 10 days or so.

Xxxx

Hi Tina :flower: the trial has been really good. We are not entitled to NHS funding so this is brilliant for us. I will be PUPO as of 1pm tomorrow. I am very excited :happydance:

Praying for a sticky one :baby:

Xxxx

good luck cass x

Hi, had my 3rd scan yesterday and showed my biggest follicle to be 13.4mm so i have had my gonal f increased to 187.5 from today and gota go for another scan tomorrow and possibly friday :cry:, was really hopeing for trigger yesterday.... feeling a bit gutted.

tinkerbell:how did your scan go yesterday???

wellsk: thats great news, so happy for you...

good luck to all newby's on this thread :thumbup:

Mrsm - don't be feeling too gutted these things take different amounts of time for everyone, how many days have you been stimming for now? are you other follicles growing at around the same rate as the biggest?
I actually have my biggest follicle at 13mm yesterday too, I'm to continue same dose of Gonal F though and back again tomorrow, they predict EC to be Monday. Think I had about 17 growing atm but the smallest around 7mm so I don't think those smaller ones will catch up in time.

I've had it done :) wasn't to bad. They have put back 2 grade 5 blasts which is good. They even give you a picture which is really sweet. I am feeling very positive :)

Wellsk - that is great news :) I stayed there all night and my partner stayed with me till about 3am but he had to leave for work. It was ok I took my iPad and watched some films :)

MrsM- everyone is different, it will go quickly :)

Thanks for the all the well wishes.

Now for the 2ww :-0

Xx

Mrsm - don't be feeling too gutted these things take different amounts of time for everyone, how many days have you been stimming for now? are you other follicles growing at around the same rate as the biggest?
I actually have my biggest follicle at 13mm yesterday too, I'm to continue same dose of Gonal F though and back again tomorrow, they predict EC to be Monday. Think I had about 17 growing atm but the smallest around 7mm so I don't think those smaller ones will catch up in time.

i think mine are measuring the same as yours tinkerbell, they never gave me a predicted date for anything. just gonna take a case with me tonight just incase i have to stay down. i'm on day 10 of stimms.

I've had it done :) wasn't to bad. They have put back 2 grade 5 blasts which is good. They even give you a picture which is really sweet. I am feeling very positive :)

Wellsk - that is great news :) I stayed there all night and my partner stayed with me till about 3am but he had to leave for work. It was ok I took my iPad and watched some films :)

MrsM- everyone is different, it will go quickly :)

Thanks for the all the well wishes.

Now for the 2ww :-0

Xx

great news cass, fingers crossed for you x

So I have some quite bad cramping right now. Not sure if it is to early for bedding or not?? I have read it should be within 1-3 days??

Mcnicks - Did you have any cramping?

xx

cass; should be just implantation cramps, hope you are feeling better today :flower:

tinkerbell: how did your scan go yesterday??
mine went fine, i have some follicles at 17mm and was told ec should be on monday, travelling back down tonight for another scan tomorrow and hopefully again saturday for trigger.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->