The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

I had a couple of follicles just over 16mm and quite a few between 13-14mm so am also back again tomorrow for hopefully 4th and final scan with collection on Monday :)

How are you feeling? hope you're not looking as battered from all the bloods as I am.

Yes feeling much better today a bit achey. Hopefully it's the little embies getting nice and bedded :)

That's brilliant about your scans :)

Xx

So I have some quite bad cramping right now. Not sure if it is to early for bedding or not?? I have read it should be within 1-3 days??

Mcnicks - Did you have any cramping?

xx

Cass86 - I'm still having some cramping so I think that's a good sign. When are you going to start testing?

Yes I am still getting cramps and feeling very achey in the bottom of my stomach. Hoping it is all a good sign :) I don't know when to start testing?? I am scared I will test to early and be disheartened. I feel like everything is working so I hope so. When did you start testing?

xx

Hi cass: glad you feeling a bit better today,

tinkerbell: yeah i'm really bruised from all the blood tests lol, the nurse said 'oooo who done that' n i said you have done it haha, she apologised and tried to be more gentle..
my scan was great today, got a few measuring at 30, some high 20's and some low 20's. still got loads of little ones that won't catch u. got trigger tomorrow and egg collection monday morning..:happydance:

Hi Cass86 - I started testing 5dp 5dt and got a positive straight away. However I only tested early because I was going away for a friends 30th bday and just wanted to know. Hold out as long as you can x

Mrsm - sounds like you have lots of good size follies there good luck for ec x

Tinkerbell - good luck for Monday x

Great news MrsM, I'm also triggering tomorrow with collection on Monday :) got to meet Ali at 8pm tomorrow.
Hope all goes well for you x

Aw thats fab tinkerbell, i've got to meet him at 9pm. Best of luck to you x

I couldn't resist I done a FR earlier (not first wee) and it was very faint positive?? Hoping that it will be darker tomorrow [-o<

Good luck tonight girls. Are either of you staying there the night?

Xx

Hi, I came across this thread and wanted to share our good news. We joined the Kisspeptin research program at Hammersmith back in June 2012 and went on to have a successful pregnancy which resulted in the birth of a beautiful baby boy 3 weeks ago (26/04). The team were really supportive throughout the process and we're extremely grateful to them for the opportunity. I realise how lucky we have been (we also have a 2 year old boy conceived using the standard IVF procedure) but I'm hoping this shows everyone on here that the Kisspeptin procedure does work, to have faith in it and also understand that you are helping improve the experience for other women in the future. Good luck to everyone going through it! X

Hi Sooz, what a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. It is great to hear that you have had a full term pregnancy. The team really are great. I feel very lucky to be a part of this study :)

Xx

So it's a definite positive this morning :) very happy.

Xx

Thank you. Very happy and still nervous as it's early. Looking forward to getting my blood tests and scan ect.

Xx

Thanks. I am feeling so good. I feel really grateful for this trial. I actually can't believe it. I have become a POAS addict and every time I still can't believe it.

Did you get your beta done Mcnicks?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back