The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

wow, congratulations cass xx

had egg collection yesterday, got 7 eggs... just waiting for a call from embriologist,

tinkerbell, how did you get on yesterday???

Congratulations Cass

We got 12 eggs yesterday and just had a call to say 8 were mature and 6 fertilised. I'm slightly disappointed as last time we had 12 fertilise out of 13 mature but its still good number so hoping for good news on Thursday.

Hope you're feeling Mrsm and get good news this morning x

tinkerbell, wow that is a good number, don't feel disappointed :hugs:

just had a phone call, 5 were mature and 4 fertilised.....:happydance:

Thanks girls I am so excited.

That is really amount of eggs for both of you. We had 8 fertilise. How many will you put back do you know?

xx

cass: your tests look soooooo strong, so happy for you...:thumbup:

we thinking about putting 1 back at the moment, just going to wait and see what grade they are at tomorrow and make a proper decision then....

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me crashing. I'm hoping to join the trial, although have to wait for AF before I can go to have the tests. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello as felt bad reading all your posts without saying something.

Just in case you are wondering, I'm very new to this site so will probably make a lot of errors!

Oh and it seems the norm to share a bit about me. I'm 34 and husband is 35, we have one 15 month old son from ICSI at the Hammersmith, we have just had a frozen cycle with blastocysts which were left over but unfortunately it was not meant to be, chemical pregnancy, gutting.

Tinkerbell, wow! That is a lot of eggs, hopefully this cycle, one of those eggs will be your LO someday soon :hugs:
Mrsm, amazing news! When is your ET?

Dollyandra, welcome! :flower:

I've started CD1 today, and starting the Gonal injections tomorrow, super excited! :)

Thank you wellsk, good luck with your injections tomorrow. Don't know whether you have done an ivf cycle before but my top tip when stimming is to drink lots of water, helped me with headache and bloated tummy. Sorry if I am telling you what you already know
x

No, this is my first IVF cycle, so all advice welcome! :haha:
Hopefully everything goes well for you and you're accepted :)
I take it you live quite locally to the hospital?

Our first ICSI worked so massive fingers crossed for you, keep positive and active I say!
I hope we get accepted too, our issue is male factor so I'm hoping all my tests are ok, saving £8000 would be most welcome!
I'm in Bedfordshire, so about an hour on train or driving so not too bad, I see you are in Sunderland, that must be killing you all the travelling?
I've not done the short protocol before but I understand you should only be injecting for about 2 weeks, is that right?

Nope! Not me, I think mrsm is from Sunderland though :haha:
I'm from Coventry, so it's about 2 hours train/car. So not too bad :)
I'm also in the same boat as you, we have male factor too. My DH has low normal morphology (1%), although I do have slightly lower AMH than usual for my age :shrug:

Yes, I think potentially even less than 2 weeks. I think they try to do the Trigger around CD10 ish. I'm not sure when others had their trigger?

Ah sorry, I'm useless at things like this! Coventry isn't too bad then
I've no idea what my AMH is, I'm sure I must have been tested somewhere along the line from previous treatment cycles but I've never been told. I'm hoping it's above the 10 it needs to be and also that my ovaries look in a good state, when I had a scan a few months back before the frozen cycle they said I was slightly polycystic, which I said to them I thought was bad and they said, no that's the PCOS??? I don't know I just hope we get accepted

Waiting for period to come is killing me, because it will be the first one following the chemical preg they said it might be slightly delayed......I never thought I would be wishing it to come!

I'm sorry about your chemical Hun :hugs:
The trial will test your AMH levels and check your ovaries. So no worries there :) I think if you suspect PCOS, your AMH tends to be high?
Really hope you get accepted and that it's not long until your BFP :)

Wells that's great news AF is here, you'll be having your first scan and then collection before you know it.

Welcome Dolly, I hope you get accepted onto the trial

Hi dolly, welcome and best of luck to you, the travelling has been ok actually, not as bad as we thought it would be.

wellsk; good luck with your stimming, it'll fly by x

had a call this morning about et and its on saturday, only got the call today with me living so far away they said they would check on them again today to see how they were doing, 3 of them are 4 cell and 1 is a 3 cell which is great apparently. Bring on saturday lol x :happydance::happydance:

That's great news MrsM, I'm on the edge of my seat and so desperate to know how my little embryos are doing, tomorrow morning can't come quick enough.
So stressed at the moment though trying to decide on a day 3 or 5 transfer and one or 2 being out back.

Whilst I was out at lunch time today, I got this sudden pulling sensation behind my belly button (it was really, really intense). It actually almost made me fall to the floor. Anyway, I found a seat and a couple of min later it was gone. I didn't think anything of it, until this afternoon I started feeling sick. It then got me thinking for the last couple of weeks, I've been having the most random vivid dreams (normally I never dream). So anyway I thought I'd pop to Tesco to buy a preganancy test and OMG.... it's a :bfp: I'm actually quite in shock at the moment, I'm going to test again shortly. The line is SUPER strong and it came up instantly! I have no idea how far I am, because of the PCOS, I only have 2 periods a year. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Amazing! Congratulations Clefairy! That's amazing news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->