The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Amazing! Congratulations Clefairy! That's amazing news :)

Thank you. :hugs: It all seems very surreal at the moment. Drinking lots of water so I can take another test. Worried it might be a false positive.

If it was a strong positive then I doubt it very much. You're preggers! :happydance:

Hey clefairy wow really pleased for you they say some people catch on after clomid :happydance:: :thumbup: when did u finish clomid?

Thanks everyone. :cloud9:

3wishes - I had my final round of Clomid last Sept (almost 8 months ago!) I went up to 150mg and never ovulated once. The doctor said my only chance of ever getting pregnant was by IVF, so I'm actually gob smacked right now.

Evening ladies, I'm off tomorrow for my appointment and scan. As I'm registered at hammersmith ivf, they had a quick look through my notes and said it may not be possible as my last scan last year showed hydrosalpinx on my right tube! (Had abdominal surgery 8 years ago and the scaring tissue blocked one end of my tube) I'm hoping that there has been a miracle and its gone otherwise I need to have surgery to deal with it..... Meaning I won't be accepted! I'm so gutted already as know my luck! Ali said to come in anyways to see if anything has changed. Fingers x.... I probably won't be sleeping tonight!!!! X

I'm there tomorrow too NadB! :)
Fingers crossed that the tissue has gone and you'll be able to take part in the trial!

WOW clefairy that is amaizing x there seems to be loads of good luck on this thread, keeping my fingers crossed for each and every one of us :happydance::happydance:

lucky, sticky baby dust to every one :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Evening ladies, I'm off tomorrow for my appointment and scan. As I'm registered at hammersmith ivf, they had a quick look through my notes and said it may not be possible as my last scan last year showed hydrosalpinx on my right tube! (Had abdominal surgery 8 years ago and the scaring tissue blocked one end of my tube) I'm hoping that there has been a miracle and its gone otherwise I need to have surgery to deal with it..... Meaning I won't be accepted! I'm so gutted already as know my luck! Ali said to come in anyways to see if anything has changed. Fingers x.... I probably won't be sleeping tonight!!!! X

good luck tomorrow hun x

Wow need to catch up.

Clefairy - That is amazing congratulations :)

Wellsk - That really didn't take long at all for you to start fx for you.

Welcome newbies :thumbup: So nice to see more people on here.

I have had some spotting for a couple of days and very achey. I went to the hospital 2 days ago and my HCG was 207 so I think that is quite good. I have another one on Saturday so hopefully everything is fine. I have still be testing everyday and still very strong lines so fx it is all ok and just a bit of bedding blood.

xxx

Wow. It really is all go on here. Many congratulations on the positive test results. I'm still waiting for AF to arrive.
Lots of positive thoughts to everyone. xxxx

I'm amazed!!!!!! Not a drop of hydro in sight and tubes were not blocked at all! They think that it was never there in the first place and the guy (slightly weird and not all there) who scanned me last year was looking at something else! I've been worrying over this for a year and spent so much of my time researching hydrosalpinx and fixing it! They did how ever find a cyst on my left ovary..... Nothing is ever simple with me! They said it may not be a problem, they are going to have a chat between them to make sure it's ok to do it. There is the danger of them piercing it at ec stage and that could cause damage to my stomach. Although George seem to think that it wasn't that big that they couldn't get to my ovary! I had my bloods done so now just waiting on results and that all important phone call to say if I've been excepted! Anxious is an understatement! X

Wow really is a good luck thread. Hi to the new ones that's joined.

That's great news NadB, hopefully everything else will come back ok and you get accepted.

Lawreann are you waiting for AF to start the cycle or to have the tests? I'm waiting for AF to book tests in, should be booked in for next week so just wondering whether we will cycle at a similar time

That's great news NadB, hopefully everything else will come back ok and you get accepted.

Lawreann are you waiting for AF to start the cycle or to have the tests? I'm waiting for AF to book tests in, should be booked in for next week so just wondering whether we will cycle at a similar time

No I've had all the tests done waiting for af to start this cycle. But you want to get started now- never wanted af to arrive more quickly!!

Xxx

Wow Nadb that's great news. Did they say that the cysts might go? Sometimes they can be there one month and not the next. Fx for you.

Lawrean - I know how you feel I am always impatient.

This is a lucky thread :)

Amazing news NadB! Hopefully you'll be accepted!
When are you expecting AF lawrenann?

Started my injections today! Has anyone had problems with their Gonal pen? Mine struggled to complete the dose? :wacko:

They're not lying about the bloating either, I already seem to look heavily pregnant?!

Thanks girls. Just so pleased I don't have hydrosalpinx! Cass86, I had a similar one in my right ovary 8 years ago but that was about 15 cm. this one is is only about 2-3 cm. its looking like a dermoid cyst so probably will have to have surgery again to remove it! I had one the other side whilst i was pregnant with my daughter (now 9) and it didnt affect the pregnancy at all. George said its possible to still retrieve eggs from that ovary so fingers crossed. Just a waiting game now I suppose. I am the worst person in the world for having patience!!!!

Love reading all your stories, your keeping me hopeful! Is so nice to have people to talk to about this, not quite sure my hubby knows what I'm going on about half the time. Ha ha.
Sending everyone luck and wishes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->