The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hi to every one on this thread I've been following u all for about a month now and feel like I'm spying so thought I'd come join in . I've never been on a site like this so really not sure what I'm doing but here goes ! I'm 32 have been ttc for about 9 years but have had 2 ectopics so had both my tubes removed . We r very lucky to have a 2 1/2 year old son from ivf . But would really love another . I've been excepted on the trial have got my drugs all ready to start when af comes anytime in the next week or so . Soooo excited to start especially after hearing all your susscess story's congrats to every one and fx for every one else .

Welcome Millie! :hugs:
You won't be far behind me! :)
Best of luck with the trial!

Wow need to catch up.

Clefairy - That is amazing congratulations :)

Wellsk - That really didn't take long at all for you to start fx for you.

Welcome newbies :thumbup: So nice to see more people on here.

I have had some spotting for a couple of days and very achey. I went to the hospital 2 days ago and my HCG was 207 so I think that is quite good. I have another one on Saturday so hopefully everything is fine. I have still be testing everyday and still very strong lines so fx it is all ok and just a bit of bedding blood.

xxx

Cass - I had some spotting at week 5. It started as brown blood but I did have a day of red blood too. It was more than spotting really but no clots and not as heavy as a period. It lasted 2 days. I was very worried but had hcg tested 48 hours apart and the level had doubled so they said it was fine. I haven't had any more bleeding since and have my scan Thursday. Try not to worry too much but I know it's hard. When is your scan? Can't wait for mine just to know that's everything's ok. How are you feeling? I have no symptoms at all.

Hi, has anyone heard from Ali today? Have emailed him to see if I can book tests in for next week, have started spotting to AF should be here by this evening, I am also very impatient so want to get something booked in!

Wow need to catch up.

I have had some spotting for a couple of days and very achey. I went to the hospital 2 days ago and my HCG was 207 so I think that is quite good. I have another one on Saturday so hopefully everything is fine. I have still be testing everyday and still very strong lines so fx it is all ok and just a bit of bedding blood.

xxx

Cass - I had some spotting at week 5. It started as brown blood but I did have a day of red blood too. It was more than spotting really but no clots and not as heavy as a period. It lasted 2 days. I was very worried but had hcg tested 48 hours apart and the level had doubled so they said it was fine. I haven't had any more bleeding since and have my scan Thursday. Try not to worry too much but I know it's hard. When is your scan? Can't wait for mine just to know that's everything's ok. How are you feeling? I have no symptoms at all.

That is exactly what I had. That is really good to hear. :) I have my official test tomorrow but because I went to the hospital the other day I will know if it is progressing or not. Very nervous but it has stopped now so hopefully that is it. I am feeling very sick and still have some aches. My boobs are massive but they were from the tablets anyway :thumbup: I am also looking forward to my scan. When is yours?? Will they book it for me tomorrow? What was your HCG on your first test? Mine the other day was 207 so I guess as long as it is more than doubled it should be ok??

xx

Wellsk - I had some bloating as well. It didn't last that long though so hopefully yours won't.

Nadb - That is good that they can extract them anyway. They are so cleaver with what they do. I really do love this trial :)

Hi Millie :wave: congrats on being accepted. We have had a lot of luck on this thread so good luck.

I have my official test date tomorrow and blood test. I can't wait to tell Ali and the clinic :)

I still can not believe that this is happening. 5 years of trying and finally it has worked :) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

xx

Cass - u must be so excited now u got to wait for your scan to c if its twins ! :happydance: congrats

Wellsk - hopefully I won't b too far behind u just waiting for af hope the next week goes quick . When u got your 1st scan ?

Just can't wait to get started I'm addicted to this site it's so nice to hear other people's experiences with the trial feel so lucky to get another chance at having a baby . Best of luck to us all :happydance::happydance::happydance::dust:

Cass, I can't imagine how you feel right now. Must be awesome! It'll be wonderful telling Ali and the clinic. Good luck with the blood test! :)

Thanks Millie, I have my first scan on Monday :happydance:

For those who have already been through it, how long did it take from first injections to EC?
Also, how has everyone dealt with their employer and going through the trial?

Millie - I know very exciting. I keep wondering if both of the little embies bedded or not. So excited to find out. I am addicted to this site as well it is really nice to know you're not the only one going through it all.

Wellsk - my employer doesn't know but it was easier for me as I had scans at 7am and then went to work so I have only had to have about 2 days off. Maybe just book some holiday off. I saw it as there was no point telling them until they need to know. I think it was about 2 weeks start to ec it went so quickly :) before you know it you will be in the 2ww :)

Xx

Very exciting reading from everyone. I've got my test scan booked in for Thursday next week, I guess they'll take some blood too. Really hope everything is as they like it so we can get cracking when next period comes.
Millie, hope your AF comes soon so you can get started!

Hi all, wow so much is happening on this thread it would take me forever to reply to you all so i'll just say hi and welcome to the new ladies who are waiting or just been accepted on the trial :flower::flower:

fingers crossed for your tests cass :dust::dust:

wellsk; i was on cd day 16 when i had my ec

i've got my transfer tomorrow morning, soooooo excited but also nervous.

Wow need to catch up.

xxx

That is exactly what I had. That is really good to hear. :) I have my official test tomorrow but because I went to the hospital the other day I will know if it is progressing or not. Very nervous but it has stopped now so hopefully that is it. I am feeling very sick and still have some aches. My boobs are massive but they were from the tablets anyway :thumbup: I am also looking forward to my scan. When is yours?? Will they book it for me tomorrow? What was your HCG on your first test? Mine the other day was 207 so I guess as long as it is more than doubled it should be ok??

xx

I had a blood test when I was exactly 5 weeks and the value was 3946 and after 4 days it jumped to 8495. The numbers vary loads tho and as long as it increases its a good sign. I booked my scan on my official test date and they booked me in straight away. It is actually next Thursday. I could of had it sooner but I've been away. I will be 8 weeks Thursday but I think you can have it any time after 6 weeks. Hope everything goes well for you tmrw xxx

Mrsm - good luck for tmrw. Are you transferring 1 or 2? X

Welcome to all the new ladies on this thread. Hope you are all accepted soon.

Good luck to everyone else having treatment at the moment. Looking forward to hearing all your bfp's soon
Xxx

Wells - I had EC on day 14 after starting stims, so 12 days of stimming. You'll have your last Gonal F dose the morning of your trigger.

Good luck tomorrow Mrs, I'm such a nervous wreck atm terrified we'll have nothing to transfer tomorrow.

Mcnicks - I will be 4 weeks tomorrow so hopefully it will be quite high.

Wow good luck to everyone. It's all go :)

Xxx

Those who've already done their cycle, did you book the pregnancy blood test before or after you did a HPT? Ali text saying not to forget to book it and for the date but I don't want to tempt fate and book it till I know if I need it or not.

Hi Tinkerbell, I have just come from mine. I didn't book it i just turned up this morning. I had been testing early so I new it was positive :)

Xx

Wow just had my hcg result and it is 1150. On Tuesday it was 207 so defo going up haha xxx

Hi girls

its really lovely coming and seeing all the positive posts :happydance::happydance:

Wow cass congrats that is fantastic news :flower:

Tinkerbell and mrsm - hope your et went well!! how may did you have transferred? you are officially PUPO :happydance::happydance:

welcome all the newbies

afm- we have to wait 2 more af before we can have treatment as we only has our previous cycle less than 3 weeks ago. so its just a waiting game for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->