The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

cass thats great news, congratulations xx

had et yesterday, embryologist recommend i transfered 2 as there was only 1 that reached blastocyst stage and the other 1 was just behind it and she didn't want 2 run the risk of the 1 that has reached blastocyst stage not to progress any further after transfer and for the possibility of the second 1 getting further along,

hope this makes sense, looks wierd after i've typed it up lol.

so yes 2 on board and pupo......:cloud9::cloud9:

tinkerbell; how did you get on yesterday???? hope all went well x

I'm officially PUPO :) we had a great quality blast to transfer which I was so happy about because our last cycle went bad from transfer in terms of embryo quality.
We also got one to freeze, just had one transferred as Dr Carby had put on my notes single transfer only which I was a little annoyed about as I would have felt better having two but as I have cystic fibrosis Anna wouldn't allow it.

Good luck MrsM hope it's good news for you on testing day x

Fingers crossed for you ladies who have had transfers done, hopefull the 2ww will fly by!
x

Mrsm and tinker bell u must b so happy just the dreaded tww sending u both lots of baby dust can't wait to hear about your bfp :flower::flower::dust::dust:

Really well thanks, I've only done the first lot so far. Which is the Gonal, I've found it super easy and pretty painless :) They use injection pens and they're so simple!

Hope you're okay?

I've had my first scan and blood test today, although the tech barely said a word to me! From what I could see on the computer I had 9 follies around 9mm each. I'm just staying on the same dose of Gonal and starting the cetrotide tonight! :)

great news wellsk :thumbup:

just a quick question to anyone who can put my mind at rest coz i'm a little scared at the moment, i went to loo and there was blood when i wiped, only checked coz i've been getting a little bit of crampy pains on and off today, i know its too early for implantation bleeding and i am doing my best trying not to burst into tears. I've taken things really easy the past few days and just really frightened.

Glad things are going well Wellsk, it's gone 9 so guessing you've done the first cetrotide injection, hope it went ok.
Hopefully by Sunday/Monday next week you'll be having your trigger shot :)

great news wellsk :thumbup:

just a quick question to anyone who can put my mind at rest coz i'm a little scared at the moment, i went to loo and there was blood when i wiped, only checked coz i've been getting a little bit of crampy pains on and off today, i know its too early for implantation bleeding and i am doing my best trying not to burst into tears. I've taken things really easy the past few days and just really frightened.

Try not to worry, is it red blood? If not it could be old blood from transfer but it could also be implantation bleeding, as implantation would start around today with a 5 day transfer.
I know it's such a stressful time but if its not a huge amount I wouldn't worry too much at this point. X

Hi tinkerbell, yes its red blood, not loads but enough to notice, i'm afraid the dams have burst and i've been crying, my DH has just come in from work so i'm in need of a hug right now. I'll see how things are tomorrow and hopefully it might of eased off.

I'm sorry to hear of your worries mrsm! :hugs:
Is it possible you've caught yourself while checking? And is it definitely coming from the vagina?

I'm sure it'll be nothing to worry about, it possibly could be IB.

Best of luck :hugs:

Tinker, yes, I've had my first Cetrotide. It was fine, although very itchy afterwards :shrug:

Wellsk that sounds good when have u got to go back for your next scan .

hi wellsk, no it was just there when i wiped (sorry tmi) definatley didn't catch myself and it is coming from vagina, my mam said it might be one of them that wasn't strong enough coming away??? dreading going to toilet again, after having 3 pregnancy losses i just can't believe it might be happening again.

MrsM they told me that you can have a bleed from the procedure. Don't worry to much. You do have 2 on board so could have just been 1 that didn't make it. I know how worrying it is, I had a couple of days bleeding and it was devastating but everything is fine.

Fingers crossed for you :)

Cass, i know what your saying and it might just be one of them that wasn't strong enough. the bleeding isn't bright red today, more dark and there is alot less, still got crampy pains though.

I really don't think it would be one of the embryos, if they didn't implant you'd highly unlikely get bleeding until AF but it really sounds like it could be implantation bleeding to me, so will keep my fingersX that you get your BFP in the next few days :) x

Mrsm I had the same with my first ICSI treatment and it was nothing to worry about, they said probably things settling down after EC, was worried sick though so know how you feel. If it's slowing down and turning to dark red/brown I'm sure you'll be fine.

Wells, good luck for your scan tomorrow morning, let us know how you get on.

Have my test scan on Thursday, Ali said I should be there an hour, does anyone know what else will happen, will I meet Ali? I know those scans only take 5 minutes so just wondering what else will go on?!?

Cass how are you feeling?

Mrsm im sending positive thoughts to you, keep positive I know it must be hard.

Well I've finally started af- on day 2 of stimulating already can feel twinges in my stomach. I have my 5 day scan on Friday at 7am. Does anyone know do they always do the scans that early? As back to work next week and that would be great if so.

Wells good luck for tomorrow.
Dollyandra I'm not sure how far you've got have you had all your tests done with Ali and has he gone through the trial and have you see the coordination nurse yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->