The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Tinkerbell I hope it's just that u have tested to early but I can understand how u must b feeling its such a hard and upsetting thing to go through all I can say is dont give up hope u never know :hugs:

Wellsk I'm sure I'll b fine I just wanted to stay in the hospital as I thought it would help with their study of the trial and its the least I could do after all because of the trial I'm getting free ivf . Glad trigger went well sounds like its not that bad at the hospital we did go in that area when we meet Ali its all very moden hope the rest of your stay goes well .

Lawreann I'm getting on good thanks only done 2nd injection today but don't feel a thing and so far no side affects but I didn't have any last time so hopefully won't this time .

Lawreann how did your scan go today ? How r u getting on with the other injection I didn't have that one last time I had brusserlin is it as bad as every one says .

Lawreann how did your scan go today ? How r u getting on with the other injection I didn't have that one last time I had brusserlin is it as bad as every one says .

My scan was fine follicles are now ranging between 8-18mm so I have to go back again tomorrow for another scan.

I was really worried about Cetrotide after reading about everyone elses experiences, but it really hasn't been bad at all for me. I have injected in my stomach as I find it easier, I get a small rash for about 20 mins around the area i inject in and that's all no itching nothing. I still haven't had any side effects from any of the drugs, although I am drinking lots of water and spending lots of time on the toilet!!

I really want to stay in hospital too as I feel it will help with the study, however I will have to do a 14 hour day straight after which I'm not looking forward to.
Millie glad injections are going well when is your 1st scan?

Lawreann, you won't be far off Trigger then! How many follies do you have?
I wasn't bad with the injections at all, although I did find the Cetrotide itchy the first two times.

My only side effects were a constant upset stomach and cracks on my tongue/dry mouth... nothing too serious or concerning at all.

I worked from 8-5 today, in hospital tonight... followed by 10-2ish tomorrow. So I feel your pain!

My 1st scans on Wednesday hope its all ok as worried I won't have many folicals . That's good hopefully u won't have to wait long now till trigger . I know what u mean about working I worked last time although it wasn't as far for me to travel as it is this time it's about 2 hours away depending on traffic although it did take us over 3 hours to get home on our last appointment . But I only work 2 days since I had our little boy and my works r nice so shouldn't b a prob .

Wellsk u must b worn out try to enjoy your peace and quiet at the hospital lol .

Welcome Babygirl and Jessica, hope you get accepted, I'm waiting for my results too to see if I've been accepted.

Wells, massive good luck to you, let us know how trigger goes etc.

Tinkerbell, I really hope you get your BFP on your OTD, fingers crossed

Mrsm, how are you feeling? Has the bleeding gone now?

hi dolly, feeling ok, just getting a bit nervous and trying desperatly not to test, the bleeding has stoped, i just got dark colour now and again

Welcome Babygirl and Jessica, hope you get accepted, I'm waiting for my results too to see if I've been accepted.

Wells, massive good luck to you, let us know how trigger goes etc.

Tinkerbell, I really hope you get your BFP on your OTD, fingers crossed

Mrsm, how are you feeling? Has the bleeding gone now?

hi dolly, feeling ok, just getting a bit nervous and trying desperatly not to test, the bleeding has stoped, i just got dark colour now and again

Glad the bleeding has pretty much stopped, you've done so well not to test yet, only a day to go really!!!! :winkwink:

Heard from George today to say that we don't need to have another semen analysis done which is good as the wait time was a month or so, so it's literally just my AMH blood results I'm waiting on, roll on Thursday, I'm the most impatient person in the world!

Wells, are you all set for tomorrow?

Wellsk hope ec goes well let us know how u get on .:happydance:

Mrsm good luck for your testing day you've done really well not to test early fx for the big day :happydance:

Tinkerbell hope your result changes on the test day :hugs:

Dolly fx your results r all ok and u get accepted soon I know what's its like to wait I hate it to .

Lareann how's it all going for u :flower:

Thanks Millie,hope your injections are going well. Good luck for tomorrow for the scan ( I think it was you that had it tomorrow?!?)

x

Good luck Wells think I saw you in the waiting room this morning hope ec goes well.

Mrsm am thinking about you and hope you get that bfp, in not sure i could hold off that long and wait.

I returned again for another scan this morning 3rd day in a row. Think i will be triggering tonight but waiting for blood test results to come through, as I now have 19follicles between 12-20mm. Anyone who has stayed over have they let your husbands/partners stay too?

Xxx

thats great news lawreann, i don't think they would allow partners to stay in hospital with you, ali told me to book a hotel room for my hubby,

i tested this morning and it was :bfn::bfn:, devastated and the spotting is still on going so af must be on her way.

Oh really lawrenann? :)
I was the one that everyone was probably looking at going 'wow, she looks so young!' :haha:
I was in blue jeans and jumper :)

Ali suggested to me that your OH can stay. Although mine couldn't anyway, and it was just a single bed in a small room :shrug:

I'm so sorry mrsm, I can't imagine how you must feel! Hopefully the beta will show something different? :hugs:

EC went really well, I was surprised at how easy it went. Excited for tomorrow to find out how many embies we have :)

Mrsm I'm so sorry, I hope things chance tomorrow but in the meantime big hugs coming your way

Wells, fingers crossed you have some good embryos tomorrow

Lawreann, that sounds like a good number of follicles, let us know if you trigger tomorrow

MrsM - So sorry. Do try again though. I have had spotting on and off.

Lawreann - Yes my partner stayed with me. We just shared the single bed :)

Good luck Wellsk, how many did they collect?

xx

Sorry to hear you got a BFN too MrsM, is rubbish and heartbreaking isn't it? I hate that we still have to go for the blood test to confirm what we already know too :(

Congrats on the twins Cass, I saw about it on another thread! How are you feeling? Did you have one or two embies put back?

They didn't tell me how many eggs they collected. :nope:
Ali said if he found out he'd let me know, do ill just wait until tomorrow to find out how many embies we have.

Tinkerbell and mrsm, big hugs! :hugs:

Thanks. Feeling ok very sick and achey. I have been spotting on and off which is very unsettling but I have had a scan and hcg is rising still, so hopefully it will be ok.

How annoying that they didn't tell you. They must have been busy. I love the phone call that you get :) It is nice to see how they are getting on.

xx

Wow Cass twins! Amazing. I have three friends who have had twin pregnancies and they spotted, there's a lot going on in there!

Cass that's amazing twins u must b so pleased congrats :happydance:

Mrsm so sorry u must b so upset hopefully it will happen for u one day soon don't give up :hugs::hugs:

Wellsk hope u got a good number of embies tomorrow keep me posted on when u have transfer .

Lawreann sounds like its all going well and really quick keep us posted when u got trigger .

Dolly yes it is tomorrow at 9 I got my 1st scan fx all goes well .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->