The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

I think I had a delay with mine, but Ali will email you at random times anyway. Sometimes I'd get results and messages at 9pm. So if he hasn't messaged you by 5pm doesn't mean he won't :flower:

Brilliant thanks for letting me know. Wrote a cheeky emal to George and Ali to see if they are in, I hope they don't get annoyed!

Nah! Don't worry, I pester Ali with emails, texts and phonecalls a lot :haha:

Boo, not back today, another day of waiting to see if we are accepted

Ahh that sucks! Still got my fingers crossed for you though!

I want it to be tomorrow already! I want to know if we're having our embies put back tomorrow or Sunday... Feeling impatient!

Yes I think what you are waiting for certainly trumps me! Good luck for tomorrow, let us know x

Cass many congratulations on twins how exciting! Thats fantastic news.

Wells well done for your 3 embroys I know what you mean about waiting!!

Millie how was scan?

Welcome to all newbies I hope you get accepted soon.

I had my trigger on Tuesday night and spent the night there not too bad the team were lovely. Had my ec done this morning where they collected 12 eggs. I just want to know now how they are doing and can't wait for the phone call tomorrow to let us know.

Lots of positive thoughts to everyone xxx

Glad the trigger and EC went well, 12 eggs! Wow! Are you freezing any?

Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow for us all!

Glad the trigger and EC went well, 12 eggs! Wow! Are you freezing any?

Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow for us all!

We hope to freeze some should we have the option, just waiting for that call tomorrow now to know how they're doing.

Agree fingers crossed for us all tomorrow. Xxx

Lawreann that's great news! Let us know how many turn in to embryos.

Lawreann that's really good 12 eggs sound like you'll get a good number of embryos let us know tommorow .

Wellsk good luck for transfer r fx all goes well

Dolly hope u get your results tomorrow I hate waiting I had to wait a while for my results but I got the email to say I was accepted on my birthday that was my best present !

I had my 1st scan on wed was worried that I wouldn't have many folicals as 150ml was quite a low dose compared to my last ivf 1 ovary didn't have many folicals on one side but the other had more think I've got about 12 in total . Started the cetrotide wed bit of a red rash but nothing bad going for scan tomorrow morning .

Hi ladies, just a quick update..... My Amh level has come back as 10.4 which Ali said is fine for the trial. So no hydrosalphinx and now my levels have come back ok too. Feeling a bit relieved after the last year and a half been thinking something's up! Anyways, hubby now has to do his business (ha ha ha) and then looks like we may be set to go! I called the andrology dept yesterday to book a SA and nearly fainted when he said the nearest available one is the 24th July!!!!!! I explained the situation and all of the sudden there was a cancellation appointment available next Wednesday! They will get the results the next day too so not long to wait. Feeling very nervous as its all looking quite good. Everything is crossed until then!

Hope everyone one else is doing ok x

Hi ladies, just a quick update..... My Amh level has come back as 10.4 which Ali said is fine for the trial. So no hydrosalphinx and now my levels have come back ok too. Feeling a bit relieved after the last year and a half been thinking something's up! Anyways, hubby now has to do his business (ha ha ha) and then looks like we may be set to go! I called the andrology dept yesterday to book a SA and nearly fainted when he said the nearest available one is the 24th July!!!!!! I explained the situation and all of the sudden there was a cancellation appointment available next Wednesday! They will get the results the next day too so not long to wait. Feeling very nervous as its all looking quite good. Everything is crossed until then!

Hope everyone one else is doing ok x

Hi Nadb, great news re AMH, out of interest when were your bloods taken?

Morning all,

Wells wishing you all the luck for the transfer hope it all goes well.

Nadb I had the same problem with my husband getting a semen analysis done on the nhs at hammersmith, however I was advised just to turn up early in the morning with all the paper work he needed and that they would do it. As I had an appointment there we did that and he was able to do his sample on the day- instead of waiting 5 weeks. so it's definatly worth a try if you're going there before the given date.

Millie hope your scan went well.

I had the call this morning from the embryologist to say that only 5 eggs fertilised out of 11 that were suitable for ICSI. Am rather disappointed as all information says to expect 60-70% of eggs to fertilise after ICSI. I know it only takes one but am worried about them making it. Got to wait till Sunday now for an update on when transfer will be.

That's still at good number, I wasn't far off that with my successful ICSI

Good luck wells also

I got my AMH results back and they were 18.6 which is good so have consent form meeting on Monday with Ali then should be good to go with af at end of June! Exiting! Hopefully all will go well on Monday

Dollyandra, had mine done on the 23rd June and only got them back beginning of this week. If I remember correctly they said they have to leave the blood for a while so the hormone can mature.... Or something along those lines!

Lawreann, did you book it private then ? That's what I have had to do, although there was a bit of confusion with the guy over if I'd have to pay.

Basically, because they thought I had hydrosalphinx, they thought I may not be accepted but offered me a scan just to check. They booked me in with George the next week and he went through it briefly with me but other than that I don't really know much. Ali attached a patient information to one of the emails but can't open it on any device! If anyone could send me it I'd really appreciate it.

So after the scan George sent me for blood work and until beginning of this week was still waiting for an outcome. Ali sent me an email and said that I'm now suitable for the trial so just waiting on the SA results. He said he will find out if I can start the process before we get the results but I'm still waiting on a response.

Dollyandra, if all is good I hopefully will be starting same time as you!
I don't want to get carried away but I'm very excited and nervous at the same time!

Speak soon ladies x

NadB no we didn't book it at all, he just turned up and it was done on the nhs.

I'll have a look once I'm home and send it to you if I can find it. It is exciting to be part of it. I Feeling really emotional and drained today. Xxx

Dollyandra, had mine done on the 23rd June and only got them back beginning of this week. If I remember correctly they said they have to leave the blood for a while so the hormone can mature.... Or something along those lines!

Lawreann, did you book it private then ? That's what I have had to do, although there was a bit of confusion with the guy over if I'd have to pay.

Basically, because they thought I had hydrosalphinx, they thought I may not be accepted but offered me a scan just to check. They booked me in with George the next week and he went through it briefly with me but other than that I don't really know much. Ali attached a patient information to one of the emails but can't open it on any device! If anyone could send me it I'd really appreciate it.

So after the scan George sent me for blood work and until beginning of this week was still waiting for an outcome. Ali sent me an email and said that I'm now suitable for the trial so just waiting on the SA results. He said he will find out if I can start the process before we get the results but I'm still waiting on a response.

Dollyandra, if all is good I hopefully will be starting same time as you!
I don't want to get carried away but I'm very excited and nervous at the same time!

Speak soon ladies x
Hi Nadb, yes all being well we should cycle together, I'm due around the 27th I think. X

Lawreann, sorry to ask so many questions but what paper work did your husband have ? As we booked it as private we don't have anything. Who were the results sent to ? Oh god help me! I've got no chance.... Lol

Yes Dollyandra, I'm the 25th (ish)..... Would be great to go through it at the same time as someone else!

Thanks girls xx

Lawreann, sorry to ask so many questions but what paper work did your husband have ? As we booked it as private we don't have anything. Who were the results sent to ? Oh god help me! I've got no chance.... Lol

Yes Dollyandra, I'm the 25th (ish)..... Would be great to go through it at the same time as someone else!

Thanks girls xx

Hi no problem just a quick message as I'm on my phone.
We went to our local gp to get the form for sa which is what we took to the hospital. They then sent the results to our gp about 3-4 days later. We then collected a print out and sent it to Ali. I hope this helps. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->