The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Cass, that's great news! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks Millie :hugs: I hope your scan goes well! :)

Thanks Dolly, hope we all get selected who are trying and get BFP. Can't wait to get accepted.

Well, I'm now in the hospital and just had the kisspeptin injection. And everything is all good :)
They do blood tests every half an hour from half 8 until midnight, then every hour until 3am then every 2 hours thereafter. It's nice though, I have my own little private room and piece and quiet :)

Hope everyone else is well :)
Praying for you wellsk, have a BFP soon :happydance:

Thanks so much! When will you find out about getting accepted babygirl?

I wish we could all get our BFPs :hugs:

Eek! Best of luck! :hugs:
Everyone is really lovely at the hospital, have you done IVF before? (sorry if you've said before, my brain is fried! :haha: )
It's not half as scary as I thought it would be, I'm so glad I chose to do it. Even if it doesn't work out, it was worth the shot and opportunity that we couldn't have got elsewhere!

I'll test again on OTD but at 8dp5dt and with a sensitive test it's extremely unlikely anything will change :( I kind of knew though as I wasn't feeling any different from my previous failed cycle the last few days, just can't believe we had a great quality embryo transferred this time and it still didn't work.

I m so sorry to hear about it. I know words can't describe feelings always. Miracles do exist, you never know. I really wish a miracle for u now. Cheer up girl :flower:

Everyone is really lovely at the hospital, have you done IVF before? (sorry if you've said before, my brain is fried! :haha: )
It's not half as scary as I thought it would be, I'm so glad I chose to do it. Even if it doesn't work out, it was worth the shot and opportunity that we couldn't have got elsewhere!

Thanks :flower: this would be my first ivf n yes everyone at the hospital were amazing. My blood work n scan were done before the scheduled appointment time, they are really good.

Hope everything works out well for everyone.:flower:

thats great news lawreann, i don't think they would allow partners to stay in hospital with you, ali told me to book a hotel room for my hubby,

i tested this morning and it was :bfn::bfn:, devastated and the spotting is still on going so af must be on her way.

Sorry about your BFN :) I might not feel the pain that you are going through now and hope none has to go through it but I will pray for you, u never know u might have twins next time. :flower:

Did you do the hSg,SA, sexual health blood work( HIV, hep b, hep c) before or during this trial?

A mixture of the two! :haha:
This is why it took me from March to the end of May to be accepted :shrug:

Wells, did you find out how many embryos you got yet?

Mrsm and tinkerbell did anything change for you today?

No negative again, plus af showed this afternoon, absolutley gutted.... don't think i can carry on after 4 years of heartache, i'm so down and feel so depressed, my dh would make a wonderful dad and its a awful feeling knowing i am stopping that from happening. Just wish there was an explanation for my infertility, i hate the word 'unexplained' it tells me nothing. Dr's just say 'keep trying, it will happen when you least expect it' seriously if one more person say's that to me i won't be responsible for my actions lol :growlmad::growlmad:

So so sorry mrsm :hugs:
I cannot imagine what you're going through. No one can tell you what to do or how to feel. But you need to give yourself some time before making some final decisions on TTC. This is all very new and raw (understandably so!). I really hope that you do her your forever baby somehow, someway!

As for me; I have 3 little embies. I had five collected, but only 3 were suitable. Just waiting now to hear whether it'll be a 3 or 5 day transfer.

No negative again, plus af showed this afternoon, absolutley gutted.... don't think i can carry on after 4 years of heartache, i'm so down and feel so depressed, my dh would make a wonderful dad and its a awful feeling knowing i am stopping that from happening. Just wish there was an explanation for my infertility, i hate the word 'unexplained' it tells me nothing. Dr's just say 'keep trying, it will happen when you least expect it' seriously if one more person say's that to me i won't be responsible for my actions lol :growlmad::growlmad:

I'm so sorry to hear that, I don't know what else to say that you don't already know.......massive hugs to you:hugs:

So so sorry mrsm :hugs:
I cannot imagine what you're going through. No one can tell you what to do or how to feel. But you need to give yourself some time before making some final decisions on TTC. This is all very new and raw (understandably so!). I really hope that you do her your forever baby somehow, someway!

As for me; I have 3 little embies. I had five collected, but only 3 were suitable. Just waiting now to hear whether it'll be a 3 or 5 day transfer.

Good news Wells, let us know when you hear more

Mrsm- I am so sorry to hear about your bfn. I have had a negative and I know how heart breaking it is. Give yourself time before you decide what your next step will be.

Wells- good luck with et, hope your lil embrie are dividing away. Are you having 1 or 2 put in?

Good luck to all those injecting and all of you waiting to start treatment.

Afm- I have to wait for 2 afs before I am starting my injections

Xxx

Thanks dolly. Hope you're well :hugs:

Thanks Tina! We're hoping to have 2 embies put back :)
I'm sorry you'll have to wait so long. I promise it comes round fast though :hugs:

All good here thanks Wells. I'm supposed to hear today about my AMH results. Has everyone heard on the day they were supposed to or has there been a delay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->