The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Millie I'm so sorry, do they have any idea why you didn't respond well? How many follicles did you have prior to collection?

Nadb, great news that you've been accepted, I have my co ordination app on Monday morning, how about you?

Not long until you start if af due next week, very exciting

Tina, how did the co-ordination appointment go ? I know you have a bit of a wait but it's only 2 more cycles so you have something to look forward to. Plus you have the time to prepare your body for it! Me personally, I'm going out Saturday for hopefully my last drinking session for 9 months!!!!

Dolly, they are trying to book me in for tomorrow for my co-ordination as any later and I may not get the medication in time. Knowing my luck the witch will come early! If not tomorrow it will be Monday too. That is cutting it a bit fine though! What time is yours ? X

Hi they think I had an over reaction to the cetrotide which Ali said was very unexpected and has only happened to 1 other person on the trial think it was to strong. I was a little unsure all a long this would work as I'd said b4 that I thought that 150ml gonal f wouldn't b enought to stim me as my last ivf which was a long protocol I started on 225ml which was upped to 300ml after 6 days and I only got 6 folicals that time of which 4 had eggs only 2 fertilised and I had both put back . This time I think I had 7 folicals all of which were on my right side none on the left were anywhere big enough and the I egg I got wasn't mature Ali said they had trouble removing that one egg as it wasn't mature . I can't try naturally as I've had 2 ectopics in the past and had both tubes removed that really was my only chance but it wasn't to b.

Hope u all have better luck . Those of u waiting it will come round really quickly and once u start it will be done b 4 u know it best of luck xxx

Nad my appointment is 11.30 so may see you there.

Millie such a shame for you, at least you have your little boy which I'm sure will be the best medicine to get through this x

Booked in for tomorrow morning for my co-ordination! Phew!!! Lets hope the meds come in time.

Good news! When are you due? When I got my drugs from that company they did a next day service for me so you should be fine x

Next Friday. I'm sure it will be fine though. Exciting!!!! X

Yeah you'll be fine, very exciting. Get the cocktails in this weekend!

Millie, try not to worry, I had about 21 follicules, but only 5 eggs of which only 3 fertilised! So if you've had the two put back, you're definitely still in! Congrats on being PUPO :hugs:

I think I got unsubcribed from this thread so apologies!

I am 5dp5dt and I've just had my first BFP! It's very faint, but oh so happy! Just gotta hope they stick it out for the long run now! :happydance:

Wow congratulations Wells, I had wondered where you'd disappeared to!

Fingers crossed they are sticky ones!

FYI, Millie was talking about her previous cycle, the one on the trial hasn't worked out

Oh sorry! Confused! I should really keep up :dohh:

Apologies millie! :hugs:

O WOW congrats Wellsk :)

So happy for you. That's when I got my first faint BFP :)

Xxx

Possibly! Considering that the MS has come on so early and a BFP early too! I'd really love twins :)
Cass and I could be Kisspeptin twin bump buddies! :)

Wellsk that's great news really hope it is twins :happydance: sounds like u got bit of baby brain already lol xx

Oh Millie don't! :haha:
My DH and best friend have already said that! :haha:

Not until the 20th Dolly! But I knew I couldn't hold out that long :haha:

Fantastic news to those who have been accepted. It's a great opportunity.

I'm so so sorry Millie sending hugs to you.

Congratulations wells you're so brave to test so early I can't bring myself round to doing it. I'm analysing every single twinge, ache and pain and consequently slowly driving myself in sane!!
I thought I had posted but obviously I didn't click post. I had have 2 5day blasts transferred on 11th with OTD on 22.06.13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->