The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Oooh fingers crossed lawreann, sounds good. How many follicles, eggs etc did you get? Just interested to see if the kisspeptin is doing its job

5 fertilised but only 3 went to blast but one was too low to freeze. The 2 we had put back were 5ab and 5bb.
From reading how other people have got on it seems most get 2 embroys to blast, but I don't know. Only time will tell but I'm slowly driving myself in sane. xxx

How did your co-ordination go dolly ? You all good to go ? I'm getting meds Wednesday morning.... Cutting it fine. Feeling so nervous about starting now xx

Hi Nadb, it was fine thank you, injections different to those that I had before but I'm sure all will be fine!
Not long for you now, very exciting! I'm hoping af comes on time, a little late last month because of the chemical pregnancy the month before.
Lawreann and wells how are you feeling?
Cass, are you done now until your 12 week scan?
Have I missed anyone? Apologies if so!

NadB and dollyandra good luck with the start of your treatment.

I received the drugs today, wow there are so many!!

I was due the af 10 days ago and am late, is that normal? I got my BFN last month then had a bleed. Its so difficult as I dnt know when to take time off work.

Lawreane- good luck with your 2ww, hope they are sticky for you. I have read brazil nuts and pineapple juice is good take whilt in 2ww

sorry if i have missed anyone

Well I spotted a bit tonight..... But if I do full bleed tomorrow (a tuesday) then I have to wait until day 3 anyway which will be Thursday! Phew! I knew it would come early! Meds been delivered by 1 on Wednesday then I start them Thursday morn. When's your af due dolly ? I'm sure you were about a week behind me.

Tina11, I'm so scared to open that box!!!! Is there a guide with it ? I'm so sure I'm gonna end up overdosing myself! Lol
It may be stress delaying your af, have you spoken with Ali for advice ? I'm assuming you'd just have to wait until it shows then. Can you relax for a bit so you get af tomorrow then you can start on Thursday with me ?;-)))) you can tell me what to take and when then!

Lawreann, how you getting on ? Hope your feeling ok. Fingers are crossed for you Hun.

xx

Hi all sorry for not replying much on here, I'm going crazier and crazier as these 2weeks go on all the questions I seem to have I can't find the answers to.

I am now 6dp 5dt been having lots of aches, pains and twinges still since et, today felt really nauseous and really bad heart burn. Also had, since this morning, old brown blood when I wipe (sorry) am really hoping its implantation bleeding.
Saturday can't come quick enough I did do a opk test this morning which did have two lines on but it's not a positive hpt test. Trying to stay positive is sometimes very difficult and trying not to think about it is very hard. Only managed 4 hours sleep last night with the combined hot sweats and my mind doing over time.

Glad that you are all ready to go with the medicine I was also shocked at how many/much there was! Also every time I contact Ali he always asks do I need more!
It won't be long before you'll all be starting it so exciting I just wanted my af to come to start the trial- the only time I've ever wanted it to!!!

Xxx

Lawrenann, everything you've just written if exactly the same as what I had at 6dp5dt, and I got a BFP at 5dp5dt.
I have cramping and brown spotting (but like you, only when you wipe), nausea and heartburn.
I also did OPKs and got light positives. Now I get stronger lines on test than control on OPKs and strong positive BFPs :)

So fingers crossed you'll get your BFP too! Don't feel too stressed, it all sounds normal and positive! :flower:

I'm now 8dp5dt, so looking forward to booking and having my 6 week scan! :)

Exciting times wells and lawreann

Nadb I'm due to start about 27th hoping for early but you don't always get what you want!

Tina, when are you due to start, I thought you had to wait 3 cycles or is that someone else

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/...-born-using-new-lower-risk-IVF-treatment.html

Don't know if any of you guys saw this article?

What a good read! Lets hope we can add a few more pregnancies to that number! X

Thank you for the link - I do not know if they are still accepting people for the trials but I have emailed to ask for some more information :)

Congratulations to all of you who have had BFP's :flower:

Hi Serenyx, as of last week I'm sure they said they needed another 3-4. Don't hold me to that though. Good luck x

Hi Ladies

May i join u?

We have our apt with dr Carby at hammersmith on Thursday to see what its all about and if we can get accepted.

About us..
Me 32 DH 33.
We were ttc our son for 2yrs then referred 4 IVF but somehow naturally conceived and our ds is now 16 months.
Ds born Jan 2012.
April 2012 early m/c
July 2012 early m/c
March 2013 Ectopic pgcy, right tube removed. (previous relationship left ectopic tube removed) no tubes left.

Can u tell me what tests u all had?
How long it took u 2 start tx?

Just need a feel of the road ahead x

Thanks xx

Welcome to the new folk. I understood they were still recruiting.

In terms of tests, you have AMH tested, internal scan to look at ovaries/ uterus, ECG, blood work, HIV. Hep etc. I think some girls had an hsg but I had one about 6 months before. I think tests will depend on what you have been tested for recently.

I've not met dr carby but Ali who you'll ha e to deal with is very nice. Good luck with getting accepted

Nadb, have you fully started af yet?

Yes.......woo hoo! Started yesterday so will start on day 3 (tomorrow). Got all my bits and bobs this morning!
That was definaty cutting it fine!
Have to put alarms on my phone to remind me of everything to take.

I'm super excited but at the same time super nervous!
Told hubby he can inject me. Don't think he wants too but I want to make him feel involved. After all, they have the easy part!

Just registered start of treatment and my scan is booked for Monday.

Hurry up Dolly. I'm scared by myself!!!! Tina, any news your end ?

X

Oh and welcome Sj81, good luck with the appointment and let us know how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->