The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

I did a digital one this morning which says 1-2 weeks!! Can't quite believe it- it doesn't sound real. xxx

Thank you x I have just checked my email and that is the one I used (was trying to remember it off the top of my head).

I have started to read through this thread from the beginning (it takes surprisingly long :lol: ) and I don't think I will qualify as my AMH is high and I have polycystic ovaries (not too badly, one is moderate, one only borderline) but from reading some of the earlier posts they won't take you if you have these issues, but they will consider you for the next trial, the high risk group.

I have just seen someone mentioned that Ali is away at the moment, so I will wait patiently :) (sorry I normally check B&B on my phone which isn't the easiest!).

Congrats on your bfp Lawreann!!

Lawreann that's awesome! So exciting, I want to be in your gang!

Let us know how you get on on Saturday with your beta x

Sereny, I'm sure Ali will come back as soon as he can
X

Fantastic lawreann! Really pleased for you!

So I have managed not to kill myself on day 1 of injections.... Infact I didn't even feel it! Although i did take it out and then realise it still had .5 left (thought it said 0!) so had to put back in!
Maybe that inch of fat on my belly helped! Ha ha ha

I don't know why I was feeling so nervous!!!!

X

Am so pleased Nab I was surprised too once I did the first injection I was like is that all!

Congrats Lawreann!! Exciting times for you all! I heard back from Georgios and am just making an appointment now - nervous now.... What do they do on the first appointment? Do they weigh you and measure your height? Do they take blood? Ladies please tell me all....

Littleone, my first app was an internal scan and bloods to check AMH then once AMH was confirmed fine I had the app with Ali where they did ECG, weight height, blood pressure etc. I get the sense that AMH is a big one for them. I know that others had different things done on their first app though x

Lawreann, hope all goes well with your beta today

Thanks.

Just had blood test done but will probably have to wait till tomorrow morning for the results as its the weekend:(
I did another cb digital this morning and now have 2-3 weeks. Just hope that they continue to stick for the next 8+ months xx

Lawreann, hope all goes well with your beta today

Thanks.

Just had blood test done but will probably have to wait till tomorrow morning for the results as its the weekend:(
I did another cb digital this morning and now have 2-3 weeks. Just hope that they continue to stick for the next 8+ months xx

Annoying weekends! That's good your test has changed, hang on in there embies!

Ladies.... Feel like crap! Is this normal ? Haven't been sleeping to well the last few weeks but went to bed 9pm last night and slept most of the nighr. woke up feeling like absolute crap. Feel really weak! Hubby made me breakfast and a cuppa feel a little better just very tired and weak. Don't feel sick though, had a bit of a belly ache when got up at 7:30 to do my gonal. I tried to stop the coffee yesterday only had half a little cup so maybe its the caffeine withdrawals. Drinking lots of water. I'm eating normal although not a huge appetite. But I've read that's normal.

Did anyone else feel crap ?

Lawreann, it's all so exciting! Sending lots of superglue your way x

Poor you Nadb, I hope you are feeling better now? Can't offer any help as I think the drugs I was on for the long protocol last time were different. Let us know how your scan goes tomorrow x

I am feeling 100% normal today! Probably just a bad day with too many hormones!

So had scan this morning. Don't know if its good or bad but here's what the doc said. From memory,

Left ovary 4 follicles biggest 11mm.

Right ovary 17 follicles biggest 10mm.

She said my left ovary isn't responding as well as my right but I have good numbers overall.

Hope this is normalish..... Going to have a google now.

Still no af dolly ? Hurry up! Ha ha ha ;-) x

Ali just emailed me to say that all is well with the results so far.... So I'm stepping away from google! Ha ha.... Well maybe just 10 minutes! X

Brilliant Nab. That sounds great so far glad you're having a better day today.
I know how you feel yesterday I was emotional all day and got myself into a right state. I got a call at 8:30 yesterday am to say my hcg was 143 of course I was then googling for hours! Still cant believe it as i Am still bleeding,so am going back again tomorrow to check that my numbers are doubling as they should be-fingers crossed. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->