The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

I gonna keep everything crossed for you and look forward to seeing your doubled numbers!

We should of met up somewhere and had a coffee yesterday and just sat and cried for hours together!!!! X

Defiantly I think we would have made a good couple. I even said I'd like to sleep for 2 weeks! It's so emotionally draining. Sending big hugs to you and everyone one else xx

So just had call from hosp upping my gonal f dose to 162.5. Can't remember if anyone else's has been put up! Nurse that called was less than helpful when I asked her why! "Well you had your blood test done didn't you!"

Anyways, start the other monster injection tonight. (The nurse had to call me back as forgot to tell me!)

Such fun! X

Lawreann, I hope you numbers double, are you having a lot of bleeding?

Nadb, good work on the follies, exciting stuff! I've started a bit of spotting so all being well I should start the drugs on Thursday, I hope anyway

X

Oh goody dolly!!!! So you'd be exactly a week behind me.
Do you know what's with the Tuesday rule ? Why do we start on the Thursday ?

Not looking forward to that thing tonight. I suppose once I do it the first time it hopefully won't be as bad as I thought!
Once I'm over them I've got the bum bullets to look forward too. Although you can use the front path too for them can't you ? Omg.... Tmi....ha ha ha! Has anyone used the front path instead of the back passage ? To be honest I don't think I could do the back passagr everyday. Kind of makes me shudder!
Given the choice I think I'd take the front!
Can't believe I'm saying this out loud (well writing it).... Ha ha ha ha. We are all going through the same and if I can't ask you lovely ladies then who the hell can I ask. Would be an interesting conversation with Ali! 😋

I said to dh that he may have to do the jabs and he thought I meant the bullets. Should of seen his face😆..... Although if push came to shove (ha ha sorry for the pun) he would actually do it!

Oh goody dolly!!!! So you'd be exactly a week behind me.
Do you know what's with the Tuesday rule ? Why do we start on the Thursday ?

Not looking forward to that thing tonight. I suppose once I do it the first time it hopefully won't be as bad as I thought!
Once I'm over them I've got the bum bullets to look forward too. Although you can use the front path too for them can't you ? Omg.... Tmi....ha ha ha! Has anyone used the front path instead of the back passage ? To be honest I don't think I could do the back passagr everyday. Kind of makes me shudder!
Given the choice I think I'd take the front!
Can't believe I'm saying this out loud (well writing it).... Ha ha ha ha. We are all going through the same and if I can't ask you lovely ladies then who the hell can I ask. Would be an interesting conversation with Ali! 😋

I said to dh that he may have to do the jabs and he thought I meant the bullets. Should of seen his face😆..... Although if push came to shove (ha ha sorry for the pun) he would actually do it!

Nadb, you are funny! Re bum bullets, I've only ever used rear entrance, apparently with the front you get loads of oily discharge throughout the day, gross.

The Tuesday rule is so that egg collection doesn't fall on a weekend, that's what i understood anyway x

Yeah thought it probably had something to do with the ec.

Ha ha ha! Now I heard that happens in your bum too ???? Didnt someone say its rather explosive round the back ? good grief.... Decisions decisions! You are actually making me lol 😝 X

Yeah thought it probably had something to do with the ec.

Ha ha ha! Now I heard that happens in your bum too ???? Didnt someone say its rather explosive round the back ? good grief.... Decisions decisions! You are actually making me lol 😝 X

Honestly, I had no discharge from my bottom but, here's the gross bit, when you poo it's a bit white a frothy.........

Good evening ladies

Lawreane- hoping your numbers keep doubling hun.

Dollyandrea- good luck with the start of your treatment, its so exciting :0)

Nadb- mmm last time I had mine up the back passage, which really wasn't too bad. Hope your other injection went OK this evening. You can use a hot water bottle during g this stage. Its good for the follicles and generally its helpful in keeping your core warm. Im sitting with one now.

Has anyone got any other useful tips? I just like to feel like I'm doing something useful. Lol

Oh my..... This gets better! 😝

The 2nd injection actually hurt a bit. I was so nervous to do it. Was so sure I was doing it wrong. Then 10 mins after doing it I seemed to turn into the worst wife on the planet! My poor husband, I'm surprised he didn't file for divorce last night! Needless to say, 10 mins after I was crying my eyes out again!

Get a grip girl!!!!!!

So tips.... Or should we say old wives tales......

A glass of pineapple a day. It apparently helps with the lining and assists implantation.

Had to up my dose to 162.5 this morning and got another scan at 7am tomorrow.

If anyone is driving to the hospital you can park on the road outside the hospital on the left for free as they have taken the parking machines away. Again! Just stick a note in your window saying no parking meter. Will save you loads on the car park. Just check though when you get there that they haven't replaced the machines yet. I'm only down the road so can always check if anyone needs me too before they come.
X

Oh joy, I don't need any assistance with being a bad wife!
These hormones sound aggressive!
I haven't got any tips other than water I'm afraid, with successful cycle I just kept my fingers crossed and avoided booze.
Nadb thanks for the parking heads up and good luck for tomorrow

Lawreann, when do you get your results?

I won't know till this afternoon but not feeling too hopeful as I'm bleeding a lot more now and in more pain. Ill let you know later.

Tips for 2nd injection I put an ice cube on first for a few minutes then it didn't seem anywhere near as bad.
Drink loads and loads of water.
xxx

Oh lawreann you poor thing, hang on in there, fingers crossed for this pm x

Stay positive lawreann. I know it's easy for me to say but don't think the worst just yet. I'm really hoping for you Hun x

Any news Lawreann ?

Afm.... Scan this morning showed a few more follicles. There is one out on front by himself and all the rest grouped a little further back. Think they may be upping my dose again to try to get the others to catch up! Will find out later when my bloods are back.

At this rate Dolly, you may catch me up! Are you excited for tomorrow ? X

Sounds good Nadb. I would be excited if my period would start properly, it's got until midday otherwise I'll have to wait. Just stupid spotting, I knew it would be late!

Hi all I'm afraid it was the news I expected my beta went down to 68 yesterday. Just got back from the hospital from scanning to check for eptopic and tubes, it seems I passed most of it last night got to for bloods back today and again on Friday just to check its all gone.
Good luck to all those just starting, it really is a fantastic opportunity. Sending lots of positives vibes to you all xxxx

Oh lawreann, I'm so sorry. I know it doesn't help you but I was in your exact same position in April and it sucks.
Sending you and your partner massive hugs.
Xx

I'm so sorry Lawreann. I too have been in that position and I know what you are going through now isn't easy. Stay stong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->