The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

You still spotting dolly ? I think there may be a chance I'm more excited for you to start than you are! Ha ha ha x

Hi girlies

Lawreann- I am so so sorry about your news. Big hugs to you. Xx it is such a emotional rollercoaster and so unfair. But don't every give up on your dream xx

Dolly and nadb- good luck with your injections etc.

Xxxx

Finally properly have af so will be calling for first scan date this morning and start injections tomorrow.....woohoo!

Dollyandra- it is so exciting that you finally get to start. Good luck with your injections

At last! Feeling lonely all by myself!!! Are you feeling ok about it dolly ? I suppose your just glad you can finally get going!

Feeling a bit better now.... I'm still Godzilla at 9pm though.

They upped my dose again to 175 now. I have a scan again 7am tomorrow so I'm hoping things have moved on a bit more. I reckon I will be a day 12 trigger anyway.

Now you just need to fast forward 2 cycles Tina! God wouldn't it be great if we could.

X

Yeah feeling good thank you Nadb, should fly by a last time I did the long protocol.

Good luck tomorrow morning hope they've grown more.

Xx

Well they are still chilling a bit.... Good numbers tho apparently. Saw a different doc today. Couldn't really understand anything he was saying as his accent was so strong! So I'm not really any the wiser! He said they will probably up my dose again!
That bit I did get!!!!

How was your first shot ? X

Ok, well at least you have a lot they just need to grow a bit! Not long really until Kisspeptin night!

First shot was fine thanks, I like the gonal f as it's so easy to do.

I feel like I'm leaving people out, anyone else doing stuff at the moment that I've forgotton about? Tina, I know you are waiting.....

Good news.... No dose increase so I'm to stay at 175. I think Ali knew I was a bit concerned so he checked with dr carby and she is happy with my progress. He's a star!

Now I have a day off, dd has inset day today and Monday and dh is off until Tuesday so away for the weekend to chill out!

Hope you all are doing well and enjoy your weekends X

Hi everyone haven't posted in a while but still been reading the posts. Really happy for those that have got on the trial and got pregnant and sorry to those that didn't work out for them don't give up though :hugs:

I emailed Ali to see if he had any updates as I will be going for the high risk group this is what he said

Apologies for the delay,

We plan to start as soon as we have finished the current study which we expect to do so over the next couple of months.
Please do continue to keep in touch and I shall update you,

best wishes
ali

That's good news, my friend has just enquired about the trial and Ali said they have been inundated since the press coverage so they must nearly have their quota of people

Fingers crossed it won't be long

What was the press coverage Dolly?
Fingers crossed for you 3wishes!

Hope everyone is okay and doing well :hugs:

The team presented their findings so far at a conference in San Fran because of the live birth that resulted, so loads of people are now applying for the trial

How's things going with you wells?

Ahh right! I assume that was quite recent?

Everything is going well over here! Had my first bout of morning sickness yesterday... And have my first scan on Thursday, so excited! I just hope that everything's okay.

Yes it was week before last.

Good luck with the scan, let us know how you get on, I'm sure you'll be fine

Well I have good news but not the sort I expected. Although I have my appointment with Hammersmith to start the trial I have just found out I am pregnant :) on my last dose of clomid :). I cannot believe it. However I just wanted to drop by and wish you all the best of luck with the trial and hope you all have happy healthy pregnancies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->