The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hi dolly. Yes had one at 7:15! All looks good. Saw another doctor and he says its all going well and reckons I will be having trigger wed/thurs. I'm still on 175 gonal dose and had to get more cetrocide today as used my last one last night!

My body is responding to the meds but slowly!

I really think you will catch me up with me. Which would be great during the dreaded wait!
Assuming I get that far!!!!

When's your scan ? Tomorrow ?

X

Exciting Nadb! So how many days will you have stimmed for?

Yes, have first scan tomorrow at 7.30, don't think my 17 month old is going to like the drive down and back but never mind!

Oh I had scan at 7:15 tomorrow but nurse called to change it to Wednesday. Would of been great to meet you! The parking was still no working as parked there this morning. Just drive past hospital and its on the left opposite the prison bit.

It will be 14 days on Wednesday. God it feels like forever. Hopefully ec will be Friday. Which would be handy as have day off!

How's it going with you ? X

Thanks for the heads up, is it the on street parking or a car park opposite prison?

Oh that's a shame, yeah would have been good to put a face to a name.

All good here thanks, bit of a swollen tummy but that could have been a little over indulgence at the weekend! Looking forward to seeing the follies are doing, I'm hopin I'll respond we'll like my last cycle but who knows!

Yes the on street parking. It's opposite the prison too. Don't drive in the car park just park outside. And it's only on the left hand side of the road. Hope that makes sense to you ?

Hope it all goes well tomorrow. Fingers x for you. Let us know how you get on x

My belly was very swollen too. I put it down to the amount of water I was drinking. Then was constipated for a few days so looked 9 months preggers!
Its gone down a bit now but was probably like it for about a week x

So, had the scan. Responding the same as last time so far, 7 on left and 16 on right but a lot of the 16 are very small and probably won't come to much. Two lead follicles are at 15 mm at the moment. Will see what the nurse has to say and when I'll be back in for next scan

Nadb, hope your scan tomorrow goes well

Sounds good dolly. So sounds as though you are on schedule.

How was the journey ?

It's very similar to me but I have about 20 left and only about 4 right. I have the one lead. I'm hoping the slackers have grown a bit more and caught up!

Are you back for a scan Thursday ?

I'm feeling a bit fed up to be honest! Didn't think I would be stimmimg this long. Been reading so many people triggering between 8-12 days and then I'm going to be on 14 tomorrow. It's all a bit physicaly and mentaly draining.

And my nipples are like bullets and so sore. Constantly!

So will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings! Hopefully a trigger!

X

Hi,
Journey was ok, usually takes an hour but the a406 was a car park so was 15 mins late, journey back was fine though thanks

I bet you're fed up, it is annoying when you have a schedule in your head and it drags on, fingers crossed for tomorrow though!

I'm not sure on scan yet, they guy who scanned said somewthing about Friday but I would have thought Thursday as thought it was every other day but I guess I'll see what the nurse says later.

Hope you get through today without going mental, go to the shops and treat yourself to something, even if it's just a coffee and cake!

xx

Well Ali just emailed and said it looks as though I'm ready to trigger today or tomorrow. He asked if I had a scan today told him not until tomorrow so looks like it will be tomorrow for the trigger.

Feel a bit relieved now! I think sometimes you just need that reassurance. The doctors I've seen don't really give much away. George was the only one that actually went into any detail.

Only working half day today so once 1pm comes I'm going to plonk myself in front of the tv and watch some trashy programes! Got 4 hour till I have to pick dd up so may even squeeze in a little nap!

X

Yes the on street parking. It's opposite the prison too. Don't drive in the car park just park outside. And it's only on the left hand side of the road. Hope that makes sense to you ?

Hope it all goes well tomorrow. Fingers x for you. Let us know how you get on x

I hope you don't mind me jumping in, I live right near Hammersmith and if you drive down the road between the prison and the hospital there is a car park behind the hospital. It is much easier to get a space in there. :flower:

Hi Tasha,

I live near there too its just the parking machines on the street parking have been taken away again so you can park for free instead of using any of the other car parks. The amount of time we are spending at the hospital it starts to add up with all the costs of parking!

That is fab then. Parking prices at hospitals are silly, I was at Epsom on Friday due to my recurrent miscarriages and it cost me £8 in parking. Like you said it all adds up.

Any way, good luck to you all. I really hope you get your sticky little beans from the trial x

Sorry for your miscarriages. Are you looking at going on the trial ?

Most of us are there every other day for scans and blood and anything after 9 you have to pay. I try and get the 7am appointments so I can literally park on the yellow line outside the hospital. Less walking! Ha ha ha...... Or just lazy depending on what way you look at it!

Hope it all works out for you x

How's the relaxing going Nadb?
I've had the call and have to go back for a scan tomorrow morning, I hope I don't have to go every day!
Ali thinks I may trigger this weekend but will have to wait and see

Oh wow! See I said you'd catch up! So we have managed to narrow the gap to about 3 days!

Are you going to stay the night ? I'm staying but have to leave at 6:30 so I'm back in time for dh to get to work then back again at 8:15 for the last lot of bloods.

What time are you there tomorrow ?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->