The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Just wondered if maybe you would trigger earlier if you have to go back the day after your previous scan....

When I saw the doc yesterday he said he'd maybe have me back in today as maybe ready for trigger. It just depended on the bloods. When they called yesterday they said to book for Wednesday instead.

Lovely afternoon relaxing on the sofa watching the trashy afternoon movie on 5! Ha ha ha x

Who knows, I guess we shall see tomorrow. We are there at 7.45, you?

I'm there at 7 tomorrow morn. I'm usually gone by about 7:15. Will you have your little one with you ? If so you will be easy to spot so if my appointment is running late I will be able to know who you are. Can say a quick hi before I have to go to work!

How did it go Dollyandra ?

I'm waiting for call but looks as though I will be triggering tonight.

Hi girls

Wow lots going on.

Little one congrats. That is amazing news!! Really happy for you.

Nadb- good luck with your triggger, hopefully it will be tonight. I was stimming for about 15 day in my first cycle so don't worry. I know it gets frustrating and tiring.

Dollyandra- how ate you getting on? I really wished I was able to cycle with you both.

Tasha - sorry to hear about you recurrent miscarriages. Are you taking part in the trial?

AFM- AF is due on the 18th I think. So will start stunning after that. Can not wait.
I was really bloated last cycle to the point where my work clothes looked really tight and I looked pregnant.

Hi Tina, exciting times, not long now

Nadb, great news, finally got there!

Scan was ok this morning, follies have done what they should overnight but the lay who scanned me was concerned about my womb lining thickness, she said it shoul be a bit thicker by now, it is 5.8 and needs to be over 7. Ali said it should be fine as I still have quite a few days before ec. Will see what news the nurse brings this pm

Nadb, good luck this evening and let us know how you get on x

Hi ladies,

What did the nurse have to say Dollyandra ? Like Ali said, you still have a few more days for the lining to thicken! Fingers crossed.

Tina that's great! Not very long then. Bet you just dying to get on with it.

Well I've just had my kisspeptin. Didn't hurt at all. When the guy put the drip in my arm for the blood I nearly passed out though. Felt like the needle went in one side of my arm and came out the other! I'm such a drama queen! Ha ha ha.

Had a pretty crap day today to be honest. But I'm on the home run now so things are looking up.
I've had a re read of this thread and to be fair a few people have compared to my progress. Yes Tina it is very frustrating sometimes. This is my first ivf so didn't and don't know what to expect.

Nearly done though. Fingers crossed the last few weeks will be so worth it!

X

After the day i have had, you have made me feel a lot better Tina. So glad this feeling is kind of normal.

You and Dollyandra are stars!

X

How you feeling this morning Nadb, did you manage to get any sleep in the hospital?

So egg collection is Friday morning right?

Ali said oestrogen levels were fine and dr carby didn't see a problem at the moment so back in for a scan tomorrow morning. I guess there's no way I'll trigger tomorrow as that would mean ec on Sunday. We shall see what happens

So no more injections for you Nadb! Just bum bullets.......

Hi girls

You are both doing amazing.

Nadb - we are lucky this is the short protocol. Otherwise it takes an extra 2-3 weeks with the long protocol. Don't worry just relax and stay positive. This will happen for all of us.

Dollyandra- how was your scan? Hopefully you will have etc on monday.

How many embryos are you having transferred? 1 or 2?

I am having 2 this time.

Xx

Ow yeah the bum bullets, Lol.

Nadb- you will have to put the pain killer in tomorrow before ec.
My hubby did my first one bless him. He used gloves lol.

Thanks Tina, I know so grateful it is a short protocol, I had long last time.

Scan is tomorrow so fingers crossed I'll trigger this weekend as it will be easier with my son as my husband can look after him, these things don't always work out though. Will let you know tomorrow

Sorry forgot to say. Will be having 2 put back if we get them.

Hi ladies.

Last night went ok. Got about 3 mins sleep! I left at 6:30am and came back home so my hubby could go to work. Then went back for 8:15 blood test. Had to take my daughter in today. Told Alex that I said I was doing a trial for my asthma to her. Bless him. When we went back he went along with it and explained everything he was doing to her. She loved it!

So yes tomorrow morning. I'm first on the list so have to be there at 7:10. Feeling very nervous.

Gosh if this is what I'm like on the short I'd probably kill myself on the long one!

I'm having two put back too. That's if I have two good enough!

Definitely looking forward to the bum bullets.... Not!
Ha ha ha! And if course there are those stunning stockings I get to wear too!

Yes I hope we are a lucky bunch!!!! Fingers crossed for us all.

X

Oh blimey, I was hoping for a bit more sleep than that!

Ali is so nice, that's an early ec, hope all goes well for you. Let us know x

Yes should be having the ec at 8:30 apparently.

The guy that was there last night was called Alex. And another one but can't remember his name. Ali was off. They are both working on the trial too. They all seem to be really nice.

One of the walls is frosted glass and the light is left on outside at the nurses bit so it was really difficult to sleep. It's very hot in there too so bring light clothing. An iPad or something would probably keep you busy too! I seem to be a bit bunged up too as it was so stuffy in there.
Never mind! It's only one night of my life....

So off for a bath then bed! Big day tomorrow.

X

Thanks for the tips, good to know.

Massive good luck tomorrow, thoughts will be with you x

Nadb- good luck with ec hun. Its not too bad. I was totally knocked out. And when I came around I was talking nonsense.
Hope you have lots of healthy eggs

Xx

So ladies.... I'm devastated!

Came round after ec to be told that I had already ovulated! Just spoke to Ali and he said they noticed a rise in my levels but it was only slight.

BUT.... Doctor said that miraculously he managed to find one egg! He doesn't know how and said that it had only happened to him once before.

I will find out later this afternoon if it has matured.... If not I'm out!

I know it only takes one but when you only have one the odds can't be that great!

I literally cried from when I came round to now! I thought I heard the doctor say he only got one but hubby tried to convince me that I was still out of it. Waited an hour before the doctor came round and confirmed what I heard!

So we will see what this afternoon brings. Will let you know either way.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"