The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Oh no, how on earth does that happen? I thought the cetrotide was supposed to block you ovulating? Did they explain how they could have missed it?

Fingers crossed the egg becomes an embryo, my thoughts are with you x

Ow I'm so sorry nadb I will pray that its mature and it becomes a little baby.
If its mature they will transfer on day 2.

Hi ladies, thank you both.

It probably has something to do with being on the cetrocide for a longer time. Apparently the longer you use it the less affective it gets!

Ali called this afternoon and asked me to go back for blood test as no one did it this morn.

Whilst we were there we found out that the golden egg HAS matured! Now have to wait until tomorrow to see if it fertilises.

Still in a bit of pain whilst walking and turning on the sofa but got some paracetamol so will pop some before bed.

Ali advised to start taking the medication on the hope that it does fertilise.

So we now wait until tomorrow. Will let you know.
Hope your both doing ok too x

Nadb great news that it is mature. Hopefully it will fertilise!!

Get an early night and some rest.

Xx

I'm sorry for such stress you've gone through Nadb, I'm really happy to hear that the one egg did mature though. Got everything crossed for you that it fertilises! :hugs:

There was a story in the newspaper of a woman who only had one egg fertilise (after only getting two eggs), and she had quads! So just because you've got one egg does definitely not mean you're out!

Thank you both!

I am trying to stay positive! Bless my dh, he's been an angel today and he is so positive for the both of us.

I'm in bed now, tried to keep myself awake all day so i get a decent nights sleep.
I just hope I don't have to wait all day to find out.

Thank you all again. It's amazing to have you guys to help me and give me advice x

I don't think they'll keep you all day, they're usually quite prompt and phone late morning. Best of luck! :hugs:

Nadb that's great news, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Wells, I see from your picture that your scan went well!

Yes thanks Dolly!
Found one little one measuring 6 weeks with a heartbeat of 123bpm :cloud9:

Didn't fertilise ladies. I'm out. Thank you all again for you support and I really wish the best for all of you x

I'm so sorry nadb.
Please don't ever give up your dream!

Xxx

So sorry Nadb, you've been a great help to me.
I wish you all the best for the future x

Sorry to hear that Nadb. Hope it's not the end of the road for you and you have more options.

Hope it's going well dolly!

I am just back from holiday and have my coordination appointment at 10am tomorrow. Then if AF comes on time should start injections at the weekend. Really excited but nervous as well as this is my first attempt at IVF. Here's to the next month! I'm sure i will go through all kinds of emotions. But hopefully it will all be worth it. Fingers crossed for everyone going through it at the moment.

Good luck tomorrow hnfc, hope you had a fab holiday.

I'm in for a scan at 9.45 tomorrow so our paths may cross, I'll be the one with the screeching toddler. I'm hoping it's the final scan and I can trigger tomorrow night, not looking forward to the sleepness night in hospital though!

Fingers crossed for AF this weekend

Staying in the hospital really isn't so bad! I actually slept surprisingly well :)

Hi ladies

Hnfc- good luck with your coordination appointment. I am due to start next week as long at AF arrives on time.

Dollyandra- hope your scan went OK

Wellsk-vglad everything is going well for you

Xx

Thanks Tina, exciting times for you

Scan went well thank you and I was in the hospital last for the kisspeptin and am having egg collection tomorrow morning. Scan showed 19 follicles so fingers crossed the kisspeptin does its thing and matures them so we can get some good eggs.

Only time will tell!

Hnfc, hope your co ordination app went well

Good luck dollyandra. Fingers cross they are all mature and fertilise.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->