The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hi,

feeling fine, I know I probably will test early, we all had kisspeptin I was just wondering if that did the same as the other trigger shot when having a normal cycle i have read that if you have the normal trigger shot you can get a false reading due to it putting hcg in your blood stream I just didn't know if as we are on kisspeptin that wouldn't happen so it doesn't matter if we test early?

Thanks
Holly

Hi

I'm not a 100% sure, they advise around 8-9 as HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

However I think il prob do mine day 7, 8 and 9. I'm now day 2 and driving myself crazy, getting twinges and felt so dizzy and tingly this morning.

Best of luck anyhow. :)

Stacey

Congrats on being PUPO sajam and hnfc! Wishing you both sticky beans :)

My appointment was today and Dr. Carby was really lovely. Hopefully we will be eligible for the trial and I have had a blood test today to test my AMH levels and an internal scan. Should find out next week if I've been accepted it not....

How was your appointment april?

Hi Suzie. It went ok, Dr Carby was lovely but just a case of waiting to see what the results come back with. As I have pcos if I am suitable I won't be able to go on current trial i will have to wait for the next one.

Do you have any cysts?

Fingers crossed we all get good feedback and can get accepted. xx

I know I'm the same day two today every little feeling you think what's happening I felt dizzy yesterday, but I just put it down to the heat. Its so hard this waiting I'm trying to keep busy with nice things to do! But find it hard!

Good luck everyone!

Hi April, I don't have PCOS so really hoping to make it in time for the current study as I wouldn't be eligible for the next one. Fingers crossed for us both!

Sajam and hnfc, I hope you both have a lovely, relaxing weekend!

Hi ladies

Hope you are all ok!!

April and suziebell- hopefully you will both be suitable for the trial.

Suziebell- if you are you will be starting soon, so not too much waiting around. :)

April - I think they will be starting the other study soon, as when i signed up they said this one was coming to an end soon.....so you shouldn't have long to wait!!

Hnfc and samjam- how are you finding 2ww. Hope you are relaxing and enjoying being in pupo. When is otd?

Afm- I had my day 11 scan and have been booked in for ec on Monday. Having my trigger shot tomorrow evening.
Did you all stay over? I'm alil scared as I am a light sleeper.

Xxx

wellsk - how are you getting on hun? are you working now or you taking time off?
hopefully you are keeping welll and eating healthy.

xxx

Hi ladies

I was just looking through all my drugs given to me by the clinic. When do I take the progynova? Is it after embryo transfer?

Thanks in advance ladies xx

Hi Tina,

You take them 3 times a day from the night of egg collection right up till 12 weeks pregnant they are your oestrogen tablets.

I've had to have a nap this afternoon and had to take paracetomal got a constant ache on across my stomach! Not feeling great! Fingers crossed its nothing!

I'm doing well thank you Tina :flower:
I have my next scan on the 14th, I'll be 12+1. But we've been using a fetal Doppler the past couple of weeks and been hearing the heartbeat just fine at around 180BPM :)

I'm still not working, but it's no big deal as DH's income is enough for us.

As Hnfc said, you take the progynova and the cyclogest after EC until 12 weeks. Cannot wait to stop taking it!

Hope everyone's doing well too :hugs:

Thank you wells and hnfc for the advise ")

I had the kisspeptin injection today and have egg collection on Monday. They didn't need me to stay over tonight.

Hope you ladies are all ok, and having a good evening.

Xx

Good luck for Monday, make sure you have got time to rest afterwards I was in pain when I woke up! Was gone by the end of the day but had the day resting.

Wellsk did you get any stomach aches during 2ww? I had to lye down all afternoon yesterday and I had a constant ache across my stomachs started about 11 in the morning and didn't finish till I went to sleep been fine today though. Wondered if it was normal! In 3dp5dt can't wait to test getting impatient already might do a sneaky one on Monday!

X

I don't really remember Hnfc! I think I did get some cramps and I constantly had brown spotting and feeling generally unwell I think.

Hope this helps! :)

Hi ladies
I started reading the thread a while ago (it took a long time!) and thought I'd catch up right to the end before I posted.
Congratulations to all those with bfp's and big hugs to those who have not. Good luck to all those currently in the study.

A little about me...
Me and the OH (i'm not very good with some of the abbreviations. I understand most but i struggle with dh, ds, pupo I will add any as i think of them lol) we've been ttc for 4 years with 'unexplained' infertility. I haven't had any cycles of ivf before.
I had my appointment with Dr Carby just over a week ago, AMH levels were fine and I have my appointment with Ali to sign forms etc tomorrow afternoon. Feeling a huge mixture of emotions all at once so trying to tell myself to take one day at a time at the moment. I still don't think it has properly sunk in! Hopefully there will be one of you going through it at the same time as me.
x

thanks guys!!

hnfc- hope you are ok now

will let you know how i get on

xx

Welcome mud! :flower:
You're in a similar position to me, I'd never had a IVF cycle either. I was very nervous, but it's not half as scary as I thought :)

Best of luck for you appointment with Ali, he's lovely :)

thanks wellsk
he is really good at responding to emails so quickly i'm impressed so far! it will be nice to put a face to the name.
congratulations on your bfp I hope i will too one day.
I will update after tomorrows appointment
x

Welcome mud I'm not sure what they all mean but I know pupo is pregnant untill proven otherwise!

Tina- I'm currently 4dp5dt 5 days tomorrow! God I really want to test tomorrow my husband thinks I should wait till Thursday just incase I get a negative! I know I should but so impatient! I feel fine after my day of pains friday nothing since fingers crosed it was just them getting very cosy! Might do one Wednesday meet in the middle I will be 7dp5dt then! Good luck for egg collection tomorrow hope it goes well and you get lots of lovely eggs!! :thumbup:

One week till blood test! Hope this week goes quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->