The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hi April, yes I emailed him @7am he replied @ 10.19am. Let me know how it goes good luck hun.

You never know with all these exciting stories it could be us soon. X

Wellsk, all in all how long did it take for you to get pregnant. After starting the study

Will do I have just sent him an email. Fingers crossed I get accepted also.

Hope it will be Hun, I'm sure we are all due some good news for a change x

Ali is always super fast at replying, he's a really lovely guy :)

Syma;
I got accepted onto the trial on the 11th May, signed all the consent forms on the 13th May.
Started AF on the 21st May, started Gonal F 150mg 23rd May, started Cetrotide and scans on 27th May.
2nd June had Kisspeptin Trigger
4th June- EC
9th June 2 blasts tranferred at day 5.
14th June- First faint BFP at 5dp5dt
16th June- Definite BFP 7dt5dt

Hope that makes sense? So started cycle on 21st May, got BFP 14th June... So just 24 days.

April I hope so. Fingers crossed for you.

Waw Wellsk it didn't take long.

Has anyone spoke to dc Carby, over the phone?

Hi ladies

Syma and april I really do hope you both get accepted. They are vert nice and I think about 50 ladies have now had the kisspeptin trigger. So they have fine tunned the dose etc

Wellsk- it is so nice thar you revisit us here. Thank you
Is there any advise you can give me hun?

Afm- I am having et on saturday (day 5). Will have 2 put back. There was a lady on here who was pregnant with twins right?

I always hope that you don't all mind me staying round? I obviously don't want to hurt anyone's feeling and I want to be able to celebrate when you all get your BFPs! :)

Tina; After the ET, I literally just went back to normal, continued working. Just had my healthy, low caffeine diet. But I honestly didn't do anything else. If the embies are going to stick, they will. :hugs:
When is your ET? Sending you lots of sticky dust :)

Oh and yes, the lady who was pregnant with twins is Cass, I went to look for her early. But she hasn't posted since late June! I wonder how she is? She should be 15 weeks now.

Good luck for Saturday! :)

Hi ladies,

How's everyone doing? Thanks for messages, the 2ww is hard, now on day 9pt of 5d blast, and I caved and did a hpt this morning, got a positive :))) so did three more to make sure.

For the blood pregnancy test, do I just turn up at the hospital, as Ali has said? Or phone and book in? Confusing having two different instructions.

Syma and April, hope you both get accepted, fingers crossed for you both :)

Stacey

Ahh amazing! Congratulations! :happydance:
I actually have no idea about the bloodtests thing.
Did you read what to do if you got a BFP on the info pack they gave you after ET?
You're meant to email them, and I think they tell you then what to do next. :)

Hi Wellsk

Thank you :). Yes have read all of that, and then Ali said just turn up on Saturday. Think il just phone tomorrow. We're 3 hours away, so think it may be best to confirm, wanted to see what everyone else done. How's the pregnancy going?

Stacey

Hi Stacy

Congrats on you bfp!! Very happy for you :0)

Sajam, Thanks I hope we get in 2.:thumbup:thumbup:

Congratulations on being pupo:happydance:

Sorry for not posting for ages! I couldn't type for having my fingers permanently crossed that I'd get accepted ;) Good news is that I have been! I've been for my screening and coordination visits so now just waiting for my drugs to arrive next week and for AF to arrive and I'll be good to go! It's been so quick... don't know if I'm more terrified or excited!

Sajam - huge congrats on your BFP!!! Did you get a reply from Ali on your beta test?

Wellsk - glad everything is going well with you :)

Syma and April - I hope you find out soon if your accepted, it would be great to have some buddies :)

Amazing news Suzie! It'll go much quicker from here on in! :)

hey Ive emailed ali about when the next trial should be starting (the pcos one), he said they are making some minor ethics amendments and should be ready to book screenings in about 4-6 weeks time :happydance:. hope u lot are ok and congrats to the ones who got there bfp's :winkwink:

Hey! I've just had my results back from Ali. He said my AMH level is 65.8 pmol/l which means that I should be suitable for the next study for women with polycystic ovaries which is due to start in the next couple of months.

He said I should contact in 6 weeks to arrange a screening visit. Does this mean I'm accepted or do I have to have other checks first? xx

Hi April, I had a screening visit before I was accepted but this was just more blood tests, an ECG and height, weight, blood pressure etc. Ali also went through the study and explained all the steps and drugs. I had a coordination appointment with the IVF nurses the next day so it's all very quick from that point onwards. Six weeks will fly by and you'll be starting in no time :)

Hi all.:hugs::hugs::hi::hi::hugs:

Suzie great news getting in at this point. :thumbup:

April. Ali contacted me yesterday and said similar to what he said to you.
That to contact him in a month for screening and to fill out forms etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->