The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Morning Ladies :)

Sorry to hear you've been unwell Mud but glad you're on the mend and great news you'll be starting next cycle! My AF finally arrived today so I'll be starting stimms tomorrow!

Wellsk, I completely agree with Mud. You are very welcome here in my opinion and are a lovely reminder that kisspeptin works :) Please hang around x

Sajam, how are you feeling? Have you got your scan booked?

Tina, hope all is well in the 2ww and you had a lovely relaxing weekend. When's your OTD?

Thanks Mud, im just waiting N going wrk every day thinking ok not long till I gotta email Ali, hope everything good wiv u.

Wellsk, there should be more people like you, cos u have made us all connect, an where all going threw the same pain N joy. :thumbup:

An 2 all the ladies wish u well on your journeys :flow::flow::flow::angel:

Hi Ladies

Im new to the forum. Just finished an unsucessful FET and Hammersmith. Our fresh round in Feb ended in a chemical pregnancy.

Im 34 and oh is 35. Spoken to Ali on email about the PCO Kisspeptin trial and given him all my details.

Was told today to wait 3 weeks for the ethics to be signed off then I can go for screening.

Can someone update me on the success of the trial etc.

Many thanks

Claire xxx:thumbup:

Hi April, how are you doing?
I'm good thanks, looking forward to my scan in a couple of weeks which will tell me the gender of my LO :happydance:

cjstaun, I don't know if this helps you with the stats you're looking for? Plus if you google kisspeptin you should be able to find some other articles which will be relevant?
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jun/18/hormone-breakthrough-fertility-kisspeptin

I know that there's myself who has gotten pregnant from the kisspeptin trial, and another lady; Cass, who was expecting twins (although haven't seen her in a while!)

Best of luck, I hope you get accepted!
:)

Hi just wondering was anyone on metformin whilst on the trial

Hi everyone,

I've just come across this forum. I've been trying to conceive for 2yrs. The OH had a vasectomy and then a reversal, and now has anti bodies. Found out about the trial because of the press coverage. I'm on the trial as we speak. I'm as far as the dreaded tww. It's nice to see a few people have gotten pregnant.
Hope people don't mind me joining so late in the trial. think its brilliant there has been one set up! Anna

Hi Anna! :)
Welcome to the forum! It's great that you found the trial through its media coverage, how fantastic!
How many embryos did you get? How many did you have put back?

Where are you in your TWW now? Lots of baby dust to you :)

Hi Wellsk, I got 9 embryo's, 6 were mature enough, 3 fertilised and we had two put back! So nervous at the mo, I test tomorrow! ekkk, No signs of AF yet, but I've got really achy knees, which I always get when I'm on (weird symptom I know!)
wish me luck, but don't feel very positive.

Best of luck! I don't know how you've managed not to test! I tested at 3dp5dt! :haha:
Really hoping for your BFP :flower:

Hi everyone :)

Anna, welcome to the board and wishing you loads of luck for today!!!

Mud, how are you doing Hun? You must be close to starting stimms now?

Wellsk, hope all is ok with you and bubba :) Have you had your 20wk scan yet?

April, Syma, Claire, have you heard from Ali on the start of the PCOS study?

AFM.... I had two embies transferred last week and now in the dreaded 2ww! Driving myself to distraction and have been totally useless at work all week! I had really bad cramps and backache for a few days after ET and now gave been spotting on and off for the last three days. I've been trying really hard not to symptom spot but it's much easier said than done! OTD not til next week so still ages to go...

How do you all not test before your OTD?! Your willpower must be amazing! :haha:
I tested at 3 days after ET!

Fingers crossed and baby dust to you suzie! :hugs:
I had bleeding from ET until 5 weeks, so hopefully it's a good sign for you too! :)

We're all good! Had my midwife appointment today and found out I'm rhesus negative, which means I'll have to have a few extra injections and be a bit more aware about bumping my bump. As it means any placenta bleeds will build up antibodies against the baby. :(
My 20 week scan is in October, but have a scan on Saturday to find out if we've got a little blue or pink bundle :happydance:

Unfortunately it's not willpower wellsk - I'm far too scared to test early as I don't think I could bear seeing a BFN :( You've made me feel much better about the spotting though so let's hope it's a good sign indeed!

Glad everything's going well with your bundle! My friend is Rh+ and they just kept a closer eye on her during pregnancy and everything was fine. So exciting to find out the sex :)

Ah I'm sorry, really hope it works out for you :flower:

Sorry to hear about your friend? I though that being rhesus positive was a good thing, as it means you won't have an antigen problem? :wacko:

Hi Guys,

Well I was naughty Wellsk, and I did test 6dp3dt, and got a negative, totally freaked myself out and felt really down. So I don't have that much will power either and. like Suziebelle, felt too scared to test, when it came to the night before I didn't even want to test

hi Suziebelle, The tww drove me mad too. Then about 3 days before preg test I started getting brown discharged, and felt I was getting my period. I tested yesterday about 6.30am, woke up feeling a bit sick, and to my amazement got a BFP!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes! So today I went to Hammersmith for a blood test that also confirmed it was a BFP too, 6wk scan in two weeks time! It still hasn't sunk in and doesn't feel real yet.

How are u doing Suziebelle?

Anna x

Wow, congratulations Anna!!! Hope you're cracking open the Schloer tonight to celebrate! So pleased there's another kisspeptin baby on the way :happydance:

I'm ok, still spotting but trying not to read too much into it. I tend to swing from feeling positive to feeling not so positive but it's the weekend so should be much easier to find some distractions. This has been a loooooooooong week!

Amazing Anna! Congratulations :happydance:
When will your EDD be around?

I think it's perfectly normal to feel that way suzie, although I know it doesn't make it any better :hugs:
I was adamant that it wouldn't work, and was really shocked when I got my BFP.

Hi Wellsk, whats EDD? expected due date? Its May 22, but I only know that cause I used an online calculator, not sure how accurate that is x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->