The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Ah that makes sense, i saw his first name was Georgios and did wonder haha!. Yes we are going to try egg sharing if we cannot take part in the trial. We dont qualify for nhs ivf as i have two boys from my previous relationship. As we have morphology issues we will need icsi but the egg share will be so much cheaper and we get to help others too. I emailed George at the weekend and really hoped to hear today but im so excited i cant wait!

Congrats mud happy and healthy 9 months to u.

I emailed Ali yesterday asking if the approvals have come through for the trial but no response as of yet just dying to know when I am going to be starting

We are going for our appointment tomorrow to get our blood tests and ultrasound up to date before screening. So excited :)

Hi ladies,

Congratulations Mud, great to hear things are well.

I emailed Ali yesterday and he said screening will take place from the 21st this month, and to email him back in a week as he's away to arrange an appointment.
So not long now I hope.

Me to - hopefully Ali will book us in next week for w/c 21st Oct.

Very exciting :) :thumbup:

I had my blood test and ultrasound updated yesterday and George said from my ultrasound it looks like im still able to take part so we are also waiting for the screening to start. So excited but nervous as wont believe we are really starting until we sign the forms etc

Hi guys im new to this blog thing but i just wanted to say i have also been accepted on the kisspeptin trial.does any1 know how long the paper work takes to come through?? I have tried emailing george and ali over a week ago but no reply:-(

I think the screening is the ultrasounds and blood work they do? I'm guessing!

Thanks for replying wellsk. i just hope they get in contacc with me asap so i can sign the forms and feel that im actually accepted.

sorry i pressed send before i finished my sentence! well i was trying to stay im really scared but the same time excited that there's 50% chance that we might be expecting.

Hi Shorty 786 we are nervous but excited too. Will be much more relaxed once we sign the forms. George said to us the other day that the screening is an ECG, asking about health in general,going over trial in more depth and signing forms.

Hi ladies, please may I join you? I went to Hammersmith for the blood test and ultrasound with George this Thursday, mossops maybe I even saw you there? Awaiting results of blood test should be next week. I am from Northampton and this will be my 2nd try at IVF. x

Shorty, I am from Coventry, so kindve nearby! I did the kisspeptin trial all the way back in May/June, and well, you can see how it turned out for me! :)
Travelling from Coventry (and I was working full-time too) is quite a challenge, but definitely not impossible. How are you intending to get there?

Oh is that what the research screening is mossops! :dohh:
If that's the case then, once you've had your ECG and pregnancy test and been explained to what happens during the cycle. You sign the consent firms there and then and you agree when you're likely to start the trial... So that's the very start of your journey. Eek! :happydance:

Welcome dale! :)

Hi Dale, we were there at 3pm on Thursday. It's nice to know we are all going through this at the same time. I'm so nervous for my amh and can't wait to hear from George this week, he said to email if I haven't heard by Thursday x

Wellsk did you have an appointment to see the nurse on the same day as screening for showing you how to do the injections or is that a different day?x

No I had it a couple of days later... I think they like to do them a few days before you're due to start your cycle. But after agreeing to take part, my cycle was starting 3 days later. So I actually did my first injection with the nurse. :thumbup:

im travelling form birmingham and also trying to juggle it around work.i work full time and we get to london by train..tuesday just gone is when george rang to say im accepted but after that there hasn't been anymore contact to say when to come in again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->