The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

wellsk im so happy for you i hope it works out for everyone but im a bit doubtful about myself i just think il never hear those words that say " your pregnant"

mossop its very unbelievable until we sign the forms and see it in black and white!

Don't worry shorty, I think that's normal! I was convinced that it wouldn't work, even until the day I got my BFP.
When you've waited so long, it just feels so unreal! I think I'm only just starting to come to terms with it! :)

Thanks wellsk, my next cycle is due the week after the screening starts so wondered if I'd manage to start then or have to wait till next. I agree shorty 786 I'll be happy when I have it in black and white. I got so excited for my appointment last week,sad aren't i lol

hi mossop george said we all should be starting in november.so not long now.my cycle is also due in few days and then my nect cycle in mid november.we might have the best christmas present eva this year if we get our bfp's!! : )

wellsk we are the same age and have been married the same time and have exactly the same male issue problem..how weird is that. however they say i have cysts in my ovaries but ovualte normally each month so im hoping we catch soon!

Christmas BFPs would be awesome! :cloud9:
I was lucky enough to get our BFP on Father's Day :)

Shorty, how crazy! It's awesome to meet someone who's really similar! Is your age the reason you've gone for this trial? As in my local PCT I am too young for IVF :(
I have a low AMH (so probably the opposite as you'd expect to find in either someone my age or someone with PCOS, which the new trial is for), so my ovaries and egg reserve appear to be much older and poor quality than you would expect to find.

Hopefully you all get your BFPs soon :)

yes wellsk apparently im too young for ivf on the nhs in feb i will be entitled to nhs funded one so if the trail doesnt work out i got a nhs funded one in feb with bham womens hspital so its like a second chance:thumbup:

my amh is 50 i dont know whether thats normal or too high? but all i know is i have cysts on both ovaries and i have had two day 21 blood test to check if i ovulate and both ocassions the doctors have confirmed i do ovualate.but my hubby who is 26 has a sperm issue

Hey, trying to catch up with all that's been said. Pleased to see people have been accepted. I emailed Ali last Sunday to ask about screening and still not had a reply. Hopefully I'll hear soon.

hi april 0308 theres a few of us on here thats been accepted and waiting to hear about the screening but had no replies from either george or Ali.:wacko:
the last time i spoke to george was tuesday on the phone and he told me iv been accepted and he is going to get my paperwork and form sorted and will keep in touch by email but i ent heard off him ever since

Hopefully we'll hear soon. Never heard of George before.

My AMH was 68.8 so worry that I might not be accepted due to that, plus not ovulated last couple months since coming off clomid :-(

Shorty it would be great if we could all have bfps in time for Xmas. April, I think Ali has been away but should be in this week. George is working alongside Ali and he is very nice. My November cycle isn't until the end so I think we will just miss my next one x

april have you had your scan? and if ur amh is high im sure that means you have lots of folloicles in ur ovaries which make u eligible for this trial. and mossops that would be amazing if we all got bfp's just before xmas!:winkwink: lets all keep praying

wellsk how many times did you have to go into london? is it three or four times? once for the trigger shot and then for the egg retrieval and then for the embryo transfer??

No shorty! :wacko:

I went once to learn how to do the injections, then about 5 days later for an ultrasound, then once every other day for an ultrasound for a week and a half, then for the trigger, them for the retrieval, then to have them put back (which went wrong, so had to go twice), then you're supposed to go for a blood test to confirm pregnant/not pregnant. The. If pregnant at 6 weeks for a scan.

So all in all about 12 times in 5 weeks.

Just read your previous replies... The age thing is so frustrating! It doesn't take in to account genuinely infertility and those who are ready for children at a young age. As you said, I've been married since I was 19 and a home owner for 2 years! :growlmad:

I'm the same as you, I'm just about to turn 23 and I will now be entitled to go on the waiting list for IVF... So by the time I would've got my chance on the NHS (maybe!) I will be just about to have my little one!

I think an AMH of 50 is quite high, but I guessing you're on this new trial due to PCOS or PCOS like symptoms?
My AMH is 16, which is quite low for my age range. :thumbup:

gosh that is quite alot of times wellsk! guess i have to work an extra shift or two a week to make up for the train tickets for me and my hubby..im going to be broke:wacko:

yh exactly it makes me so sngry and they say well ur still young and u got time on your side but thats not the point! i just want a baby asap to complete me n my hubby and have a lil family of our own.is that too much to ask.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->