The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

i don't know whats happening but i just pray we all get the go ahead! Come on Ali get us all a screening arranged

mossop- i was under the impression that it was either more than 23 antra follicle cyst or a high amh level thats was ali had told me

Syma, I have only one tube due to an ectopic pregnancy 6 years ago and like you I was unaware of my ovaries being polycystic until I went to Hammersmith.

Thanks Shorty, George said going by the ultrasound I qualify but still waiting on this AMH.

Hi guys just had an email off Ali he's had a backlog of emails to go through. Basically screening can go ahead. But one of the regulatory boards has asked for more clarification which means further delays and could be a 2 month delay and the clinic does not open over Christmas so could be January/February.

Hi 3wishes, i just had the same email. Its a bit disappointing but at least we can get the screening done and then be all set up and ready to go. I love christmas but its in the way this year haha :)

If you're not going to start the trial until after Christmas, then I would have an awesome blow out one! :haha:

Lots of Bailey's Hot Chocolates, unpasteurized cheeses and boozy parties!

Hya ladies, I just had the same message to about the delay.
So looks like january /February it begins now.
Ali gave me a screening date for November 1st, so hope you all get yours to.

Hi Wellsk, I'll have a bailys for you lol, as you can't drink, how u doing with your pregnancy.

I've had an email too with a screening appointment.

New year and a new venture for us all :) x

Thanks syma! Enjoy it! Bailey's Hot Chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows is one of my favourite parts of Christmas!

My pregnancy is going extremely well thanks! I'm a very lucky girl :) I'm over half way now. Can't wait to meet my little lady!

Whooo sounds nice!

I have a daughter and I would love another girl there amazing,Lil mini you lol.

You can really see your baby clear, most scan pics you can't tell whats what.
But I can see your babas Lil head, cute.

hey everyone! i got into work and checked my email and i have got the same email as everyone.my appointment is 28th october at 2pm. im so excited:happydance: but im gutted about the delay as in feb we were going to have our nhs funded cycle if the trial didnt work but it now means both cycles may clash:nope:

Hi syma my appointment is 29th October. Can't wait!

I'm going to drive up and I'm sure someone of here has said about parking near the prison being cheap, does anyone else remember seeing that or know about parking?

I hope it is in Jan/Feb as I'm getting married at end of March and don't want the stress of wedding to effect the IVF :-S x

Our Appointment is the 24th, really excited. Do you think its just the screening or will it be co ordination too as ali said it was 2 hours?. April, we are getting married next year too. Ours isnt until May but i was worried as its stressful planning everything.

I too got an email after my blood and amh test saying I was eligible and nothing since. I went for my clinic appt today as had one scheduled and was told next step is ivf but I should wait to hear from George about these trials so nothing has been arranged. I have called and emailed George and got no response. I am so frustrated! Is the next step supposed to be screening after saying you are eligible? I assume that means not all of us will be picked. I am also gutted if we have to wait till Jan! I was really hopeful for an Xmas bfp. I'm really tempted to go for nhs ivf and give up on these trials

JJ, potentially you could be refused, but its likely to be because there is something wrong with your ECG or anything else medically that is wrong. Generally you will more than likely just have the ECG, your weight taken, a blood test and urine test done. Then they go into great detail about what the trial entails. Then if you're happy, you sign the consent forms and decide when is best to start.

There is hospital parking April, and wormwood scrubs has a park with a car park at the rear of the hospital :thumbup:

Mossops, no the co-ordination will be closer to your cycle start. It just involves showing you how to inject and who to contact, dates, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->