The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hi ladies, does anyone know if your partner has to attend the screening appointment with you? Just wondering if DH needs the day off work.
x

Shorty, I was told by George they were still hoping for November but have received an email from Ali today saying it won't be till Jan/Feb at the earliest :((( my screening is on 6th November

Dale - No he doesnt need too - but there is lots of information given, so I went with my husband.

Thank you CJ for filling us in on the screening. Im feeling impatient today, really hoped it would be starting earlier than Jan/Feb and as they have lots of people to get through i wonder if its likely to take longer than that :(

My partner has very little holiday with his company, so am taking my mum along! Will save partners holiday for the ones he needs to attend. Pleased to have a bit more info about what will happen at the appointment.

Mossops, I am also feeling very impatient. I suppose I have waited 2 years so what's another couple of months! Was really hoping for an Xmas bfp though :(

Yep JJ, it would have been so nice to get a xmas bfp. I know what you mean, we have waited so long anyway but it just seems the date keeps moving lol. Back in April it was going to September and you get to that date and it moves haha. I wonder how they decide what order to do everyones cycle as doing a few ladies a month sounds like its going to take a long time to get round to everyone!

I'm worried about the too Mossops. Maybe names out of a hat!!

Its one of my questions for Ali on Thursday JJ :). Lol it will be like being in a raffle if its out of a hat!

Look forward to hearing what their answer is Mossops, maybe they'll do people who have similar cycles etc.

They pwob do it depending on who's period comes 1st? Im not sure how they going to deal with ladies that don't have a period:-S

I really hope they don't do it that way, I could be waiting for years! Lol

April, I think you may be right, it makes sense that they'd match up cycles or shorty it may what you said with the whole cycle day as they may fit us in around their everyday patients. Lol JJ, I'm sure they will give you something to start :) I'll let you guys know what he says when I go x

Thanks for the information very useful. Ive found a site called park at my house that has peoples driveways near to hospital, thinking of parking there x

Did anyone else having their screening, how did it go?

We have had an email confirming we have been accepted :)

So waiting on the co-ordination appointment in the next few weeks with the nurse.

Claire

Wow that's great news! Mine is next Tuesday. At least you didn't have to wait long to have confirmation you have been accepted. x

That's great news CJ! Mine is 6th November. Good to know we won't have to wait too long to know if we've 'passed' :)

Hi, we had our screening today and I came out really excited. Ali was really nice and explained it so we'll. he said Xmas will be earliest but still likely jan/February. They haven't planned how to arrange the cycles but said it will be likely down to who has af at same time as can only have a few cycling same week. He said they will write down cycles then try and plan dates from there. He told us we were accepted and bloods were just to make sure nothing unknown wrong. He said he will let us know co ordination when the person in that department is back from holiday next week. Claire, congrats on your email, it's so exciting it's starting for us all x

does that mean we are all accepted? i mean those that had high AMH and cysts on the ovaries? or do we have to wait until screening to be told that we are accepted? im confused and worried now

do u have to wait for an email to be told your accepted or dies ali tell you on the screening day? our appointment is on monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->