The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hya Jj,

I get you. Let's hope this trial is good for us pcos lol.

Hya Tamla,
I'm a bit nervous about having ohss as when I ovulate I have serious pain some times for 1 day or 3

I will be choosing to have 2 put back. Ali made out that it wasn't overly successful on the last trial. He told me also that there is a risk of ectopic as the egg can float up the tube which I wasn't aware off, I can't go through that again :-(. Just need to all thing positively and not stress and pin our hopes on this one go, and hopefully it will all come good for us. I must admit I'm feeling very relaxed about it all. My whole mood has changed and I'm a lot happier. I think because I've not tried IVF before - I think I'm def going to fall pregnant! I will be heartbroken if it doesn't work.

April, will you have NHS ivf if this isn't successful? I get one go for IVF on the NHS at Hsmith after this (hopefully won't need it!).

No :-( my partner already has a child so we don't qualify. We are getting married in March so are going to ask if people want to give gifts, then to give us money towards IVF instead.

That's a lovely idea. Let's hope you won't need it and you can put it towards a Honeymoon instead x

Syma, I think I was just unlucky last time I always seem to have bad reactions to medications, hammersmith seem to be clued up in everything so fingers crossed none of us get OHSS on the trial. I just want it to start now, we never want the af but I want it to be jan/feb and be staring now. Xx

I can't sleep my brains on overdrive about 2mrw .

I want to read as much as possible about ivf but I think I've drained the Internets information as all the stuff coming up I've seen a hundred times lol.

I think it's cos things could finally work after waiting for so long

Good luck today Syma.
April we are like you, we don't qualify for Nhs as I have two from my previous partner, we are also asking people for money when we get married in May. Although we are hoping we can egg share if the Kisspeptin doesn't work out x

Thanks Mossops an Shorty.

It went well the screening appointment with Ali, he's really nice.
It was alot of info to take in but really happy with how things went.
Let's just hope the next step is soon.:hugs:

Hey everyone did anyone else get a call from the nurse to arrange a co ordination appointment??

I did Shorty, he just took my last cycle date and length and said he would email or call back once he had figured everyones cycles out. Did they give you a date yet?

I had a call too. Not that I was much use as been waiting for my period for ages. Think I am now on CD47! When I was on clomid my cycles were 35 days. Anyone else have random cycles? Completly forgot to ask at my appointment whether they will give us provera to induce our periods or whether we just have to wait it out?! x

I thinl he is trying to work out who's period will fall around the same time then put us in groups to attend the co ordination visit and from that they can try wok out who will be starting when

My screening isn't even until Wednesday. Bit worried now!

Oh ok, thanks Shorty. I was worried I had been left out of the loop and forgotten about! I'm having my first acupressure appt tonight to try and help with my cycles. Am weirdly quite excited about it!

I got the call too from Carl.

My cycles are usually around 34 days. Ive had accupuncture for the last year or so which has really helped regulate my cycles.

Also I find a low GI diet really helps me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->