The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

I know its not till January but im getting really excited now :). I wonder when he will let us know the dates for our co ordination visits as it seems quite early if we arent getting started till after Christmas

Im still hoPing we could star before xmas it wud b jus amazing!! Guttedd in a way as the trial was ment to start the start of this month.we all could have been a few wks away frm our bfp

I know what you mean, when he rang I thought maybe they were starting early and got all excited!

At least we'll all be ready to go though and can enjoy a few glasses of mulled wine at Christmas! Seriously, I'm gutted it's not sooner too but there's nothing we can do to speed it up sadly x

You are right JJ, after Christmas it's always boring in January so how great is it that we will all have the excitement of starting x

Hi ladies, had my screening appointment today, loads of info to take on board! I asked about the metformin, he said can't take that for the study, and it takes some time to get it out of system so he said must stop taking it by the end of November. I think someone mentioned that before they were unsure about it? Go to wait for a call re. co-ordination appointment now. x

Hi dale glad you asked about metformin I forgot to ask. Been a week now since I've stopped taking metformin. Bit worried about what my cycles are going to be like hope there not going to be messed up :shrug:

Screening finally done. Was ok. Did anyone else think maybe there might be a miracle and they would get a positive pregnancy test?! I couldn't help but feel disappointed even though there was zero chance! Will get my results Friday and then will be awaiting co-ordination like the rest of you. Slightly worried that having virtually no cycle may affect my eligibility as Ali said he hadn't come across it before. We'll see

JJ I was the same secretly hoping for a bfp, then he said its normal :( . I get my hopes up every month thinking just maybe by some miracle it will be positive. I will be petrified when it comes to testing after ivf, Ali said not to test early as it just causes stress which may have a negative effect x

Lol that's exactly what I thought. Had a lovely thought that maybe the test would be positive and I've come all this way for nothing :dohh: I wish :haha:

Also, does anyone else get sick of pregnancy announcements on facebook? There always seems to be one on my low days :(

thats great ! guess we just have to wait for ali to email us and let us know..cant wait now! :thumbup:

I did email him today and got that reply.

exciting to get this - then Christmas and start in the new year

i just got an email off ali and mine is on the 22nd november at 11am. excited now!!!

We haven't heard yet :( did you both email him first to check or did he just email you?. I've sent him an email but not heard yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->