The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Im just hoping they would hurry up with the approvals so we can all start my periods due in a week, if we were running to the original plan we would be starting injecting next week

I havent heard from Ali, just had that call the other day. I think I will drop him an email and see what is happening. Still waiting for my blimin period! I'm on CD 51 now! x

Got all the paperwork though the post today - makes it all very real now!

That is exciting CJ!

Ali has replied to me saying I should receive an appointment for the 28th November @ 10am.

Cj what is the paperwork about,just confirming appointment?. Ali said they had sent me info :)

Hi

Its the confirmation letter about the appointment and the consent forms. Lots to fill out before you co-ordination app.

Info about IVF/ICSI and what you want to done with eggs/embryos if you spilt from your partner or die etc. If you consent to use of embryos for training etc etc. Last time it took a couple of hours to complete it all.

Well after hounding Ali I finally got my blood results! All is well so look forward to catching up with the rest of you and getting my co-ordination appointment arranged. He thinks it will be in December. Feels so good to be getting closer and closer

Thanks CJ, can't wait for the postman to come now!. It certainly does make it feel all very real now :)

Haha me too Shorty, im sure im going to drive my fiance mad by then :)

im so not happy? during january my workplace have decided to put me on nights!!!:cry: they justify it by telling me it might benefit me as there less work to do during a night shift

That's a difficult one... it could potentially work in your favour. Because everything is done in the morning. When do you finish work in the morning?

That sucks Shorty as you'll need your sleep. Maybe you could ask George to give you a note to say why you can't do night shifts. I'm a bit worried that everything is in the morning too as I have to go to Court most mornings for my job. I was thinking of asking George to do me a note too

well i told them that at times i need to get to london early in the morning because ali told us after day 6 we need to come to london every other day, my manager said he will allow me to leave like at 3am or 4 am to get to london for 7am but il have to use my annual leave to cover me frm 3 to 7, i also raised the issue of progesterone injection at 9pm they said they will let me go home and get it done and then to come back

but i tried to explain that ill be up all night from the night shift then up most the day travelling to london and doing what we need to do at clininc then getting back to birmingham so it means il be napping just few hours if that before i need to be ready for my night shift at 7.30 pm.il try asking george for a note

Ive got my paperwork now, wow there is a lot to read through!. Im so excited now, cant wait to get started :)

wellsk, did you go home on public transport after egg collection as i noticed there is a question that says they want you to go by taxi or be driven home?

I was driven home after the EC, but to be honest I felt fine afterwards. And they don't check how you're getting back. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->