The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

It is really hard when people thoughtlessly say things about pregnancy. I try to always remember that they didn't set out to say something stupid and hurtful but it is ridiculous how often people do it to me. Clueless ... But then why wouldn't they be unless they'd been through it themselves? I'm trying to pip my sister in laws to the post but I'm pretty sure they'll be giving me news of their pregnancies before I can give them news of mine. Six and half years of trying and failing certainly has taken its toll... I'm hoping and praying that this is going to be my doorway to pregnancy.

I have no idea what my amh is but I will ask george when I speak to him Wednesday. Once I have confirmation from bloods that I'm suitable for study, what's the next step and what's the timeframe?

Best wishes to everyone xxx

Tea party, I imagine you will be invited in for screening quite soon after you get your blood test results. I think mine was about 2 weeks later.

Still reeling from the insensitivity of earlier but I know they didn't mean anything. Here's to getting the next bfps!

Hi ladies,
Welcome Tea party.

Well I'm still waiting for my coordination appointment hopefully not to long now.

I totally understand how you feel watching everyone around you being pregnant enjoying there moments, and we are trying to have the same joys.
I really do hope for all of us to have our lil babas on this trial.
Every day I wake up I'm thinking about the trial my partner is so supportive to me ,that's what keeps me strong.
And coming on this site knowing I aint alone.:comp

not long now for our co ordination visits, i think mossop is the 1st to go in few days so hopefulli she wil giv us the heads up on what to expect..38 days to xmas now! cum on ali giv us sum gud news on approvals soon](*,)

Evening all

Was thinking of setting up a facebook group for the ladies on the pcos trial -as its easier to view and private.. as we progress though the cycles.

Anyone else think this would be useful?

I can see its a good idea but it I'm not on Feb. Is there a way I can join but only be seen in that like fb page about the trial (forgive my lack of understanding about fb!) Would you be able to tell me how to do that?? I would only want to see and be seen in that section (not sure it's called a section though!) ... Is that even possible??

I like this idea! Tea party, sadly I'm pretty sure you would need to join fb to view. If u don't fancy putting yourself on there you could always join with a pseudonym?

I like that idea :) plus can see profile pics so can say hi if we see eachother at the hospital rather than looking like a mad woman trying to work out if your a girl from on here! Lol x

Fab

Ill set one up today.

Teaparty - you can set up a profile with no info on it bar a brief name and very little detail. Unless you add friends there isnt much anyone can see.

Once we cycle i wont want to put up the info on here as this is totally public.

To set up a profile i need to add at least one of you. Can someone send me there name on FB so i can add.

Thanks

Claire

I dont mind you using mine. April Irwin - doubt there are many but if there are let me know and I will message you my email. x

CJ i think its a great idea. Will our friends be able to see it though as i havent told most of mine, i didnt want the pressure of people asking if it had worked.
Shorty, my appointment is Wednesday so ill update you all as soon as i get home from it, excited but quite nervous as i hate needles! x

From what I understand you can make private groups and have to be invited/accepted to be able to view them.

Only a select few of my friends are aware of whats going on so wish to keep it as private as possible.

Good luck with your appointment on Wednesday! Mine is next Monday, can feel another overload of information coming our way again! x

That sounds great. Will look into joining tonight after work. If I get stuck or need to ask any questions please can I ask one of you?? I think the idea of a private group is brilliant because I've only told (and only plan to tell Hubbie!)
Also do you know when he will be asked for sa??

Have a lovely day all...
Xxx

Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace)

Haha if the paperwork we got with this appointment is anything to go by April, i think you will be right. Im going to take some notes as geeky as it sounds :p

Teaparty im not sure with regards to SA as my fiance had it done by our doctor about a month before. Maybe they wont need it as its ICSI?

CJ i just tried the link on FB and it says page not found? x

Ekk - ok i think i have to add you on facebook so i can add the link.

Can anyone who wants to join the group PM me your facebook name.

Cx

re SA -we already have the results as we have had IVF at Hammersmith before

Im not sure Shorty, hopefully or would it mean going back to London again before treatment can start?

At a normal co-ordination you are given the pack of needles etc and a NHS prescription to pay for at the hospital pharmacy. But when i asked Ali when i saw him he says at the co-ordination our drugs are ordered and courier to our homes :)

Can anyone wanting to join the facebook private group send me a friend request - claire staunton (from Hillingdon)

x

CJ, I've just sent u a pm. Not sure if I did it properly as never done it before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->