The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

I would like to join the group on fb but the link will not allow me? I think I am doing it right? Can someone add me please my fb name is tamla beard, I have my coordination visit in Monday at 11am :) x

Yep that's me! Have confirmed. Can I access the link from your page?

I have sent a pm with fb name... I hope I've set my fb up right!

Thank you cjstaun!!

Xxx

CJ is correct, everything is sent to your house and arrives in a huge cardboard box! Some of it has to be refrigerated straight away! Its a shame I don't have a photo (as I took one) on this phone!

A Facebook group is a great idea! A lot easier than finding stuff on bnb... enjoy! :)

https://s93.photobucket.com/user/XoXsilversky/media/827640E8-6EF4-4B76-B5FD-BE75D12E4D89-1505-000002154D02836B_zps84a03e9b.jpg.html

Hopefully that should be a picture of what you'll receive when you start :)

If the picture doesn't work. The link might...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/r...89-1505-000002154D02836B_zps84a03e9b.jpg.html

Omg!! That is a lot! Love that Jeremy Kyle is on in the background. I plan to watch a lot of that once I'm on mat leave ;)

Wow wasn't expecting that much wellsk.
Think I've started my period it's just light brown and red sometimes same as last cycle. Must of had an anovulatory cycle I think. It's so frustrating just wish it would be straight forward period.

So I would need to email Ali of my period, do I just say hi Ali my period started today lol

I think I've got the fb thing now ... Not sue where to find it but hopefully that will be obvious when I have a look properly. Thanks again for setting it up.

I love the picture. If I get accepted I will do the same xxx

Wellsk - thanks for the pic... looks similar to what i had last time.

2 wishes, im also spotting some times i get this for a week before my period comes property.. day 1 doesnt count until its a full flow.

Welcome ladies :)
I didn't use all of it. You can just take it to your surgery and they'll destroy the rest of the meds and needles :)

JJ, I greatly enjoy a good Jeremy Kyle! :haha:

Can someone add me to the group in fb please I have accepted friend requests xx

Wow that was a lot of stuff! Wonder if they can deliver to my work address or weekends?

Welcome Daisey! What's your background etc? x

im 31 and my partner is 32 we have been together 8 years i do have a child almost 14 from previous relationship my current partner dont have any

Welcome daisy! :)

April, I'm really not sure if you can have them delivered to your work address. Bear in mind that you have to refridgerate some as soon as possible. I think you can have them on a day/timeoto suit you. The delivery company ring you and organise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->