The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hi,

Clefairy - glad your appointment went well. Was the "old man" fat, bald-ish and grumpy looking? If yes - I know exactly who you are talking about!!

Had two "good" blastocysts put in today. Fingers crossed! xxx

That's great news space! Fingers crossed for your BFP :)

Hi,

Clefairy - glad your appointment went well. Was the "old man" fat, bald-ish and grumpy looking? If yes - I know exactly who you are talking about!!

Had two "good" blastocysts put in today. Fingers crossed! xxx

Yes the "old man" was bald-ish and very grumpy!!!! :haha: Have you had him as well? He's odd!

How have you been since the blastocysts? x

Wow Space that is so good. I really hope we get 2 good ones to put in. How are you feeling? How do they put the blasts in?

My sonographer was very nice and reasurring. A least you don't have to do it again.

Wells you could see if you could get it done privately? It only took a day to get our results but that was through to my consultant.

Mrsm I am also going on the 15th for the ECG ect. I have to be there at 3 :thumbup: I can't wait.

Does anyone know how long it takes after the ECG to get the medication? I am really hoping to catch my next cycle :shrug:

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi cass, our appointment is at 10:30 which i'm pleased about coz we get into London at about 6:00 in the morning so we'll have enough time to grab sum brekkie and try n work out how to use the tube, that's the part I am dreading most lol x

The tube is absolutely fine :) Do bear in mind though if you're walking from the tube to the hospital it is about 10 minutes walk away. We ended up being late :blush:

Have you had a look at the tube map yet? I'm assuming since you're going by coach you'll go into Victoria?

Hi wellsk, thanks for that,yeah we will going to Victoria station. Had a quick look and I think we gota get 2 tubes???

Yep, you can take the Victoria Line (blue) to Oxford Circus. Then take the Central Line (Red) to East Acton/White City (whichever you've decided to stop at).

Victoria coach station arrivals is only a couple of minutes walk from the train/underground station.
And Victoria coach station departures is not in the same place as the arrivals, it's further away from the train station. It'll be worth looking it up on a map to make sense of it :thumbup:

There are lots of signs and maps about to help though :)

Thanxs very much hun, i'll get my dh to look on London underground site later coz I don't understand it all lol x

Lol, no problem. I used to go down to London every couple of week using the coach and tube. So I know my way round, but if no one had told me before or shown me I would've been pretty confused.
Hope it goes well! :hugs:

That is a good time. I needed it to be as late as possible as I am going to be at work before I go. The tube is fine. If you do get stuck just ask one of the guards they will be able to help you. They come so quickly as well there is never much waiting around.

x

I'm pleased it's an early appointment coz me and dh are both at work till 10 on the sunday evening n gotta get coach at 10;40 from sunderland so the sooner we can get back home the better.:thumbup:

Haven't posted in this thread since it started but had to go for a second scan at Hammersmith today as the one we had last month showed a cyst, thankfully it's now gone so back again next Friday for a 2 hour appointment with Ali for more tests and all being fine we'll start next cycle which should start around 6th May

For those that don't know or don't want to do the 15-20 minute walk from White City station to the hospital, if you go to the bus stop across the road jump on the 72 or 272 bus and it stops across the road from the hospital :)

That is good that you can start next cycle. It is always horrible when you get a bad result but at least it has fixed itself :happydance: Good luck.

Hi everyone, haven't posted on here in a while as I'm not very good typing on my phone. I had my day 5 scan yest, they saw 31 follies and the biggest was 12mm. They said I responded well but I'm worried about ohss now. Can anyone remember how big their follies were at this stage? They have asked me to reduce gonal f dosage to 112.5 and to start the 9pm injection. I have my next scan on Monday.

Looking forward to hearing positive results from babybell and space bunny. How are you both feeling in the tww? Good luck to you both.

Good luck to everyone else with their appts xxx

Hi mcnicks :hi:

Wow 31 that is a lot. Will they extract them all? Hopefully you can freeze some as well. Good luck

I am new to IVF how long is the whole process from your AF to testing? How long do you have to do the injections?

Thanks,

Cassie

Tbh I'm new to all this too. I'm just doing what they tell me to do! Not sure if they will extract them all, maybe just the ones that are over a certain size - I will ask at my next scan.

You start gonal f injections am on cd2 and continue for between 7 to 12 days I think depending on how you respond. You also start a second injection pm on day 5 which stops you ovulating before ec.

Hopefully they will tell me Monday when ec will be. Ali asked if I would stay overnight in the hospital for them to take bloods on the night of the trigger - anyone done this? If so, how was it? Also, how do we claim back the money for the overnight stay? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->