The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Well I was hoping to get my AMH blood tests results yesterday, but Ali isn't in the country, so I won't find out until Monday now. This weekend is going to drag!!

Aawww clefairy its disappointing when you don't get your results the day you were expecting them, I was told I would receive them on good Friday but didn't get them till the following Wednesday and it dragged, hope its good news for you. Just been sorting all our stuff out for our visit on Monday coz we gota leave tomorrow evening after I finish work and travel through the night :cry:. hope its going to be worth it.:hugs:

Good luck for your results tmrw clefairy - Ali is usually very quick at getting back if u email him early.

Mrsm - good luck with your appt tmrw. I will be leaving at 4.30am to get to my scan at 8.30! Not as bad as your journey tho - I'm sure it will be worth it for u tho x

Hello, hope you dont mind if i join. Ive just had my first appointment on Friday and had my ultrasound and waiting for AMH result this Friday. The ultrasound showed my left ovary as polycystic?, ive never been told i have PCOS will this effect us being accepted?

Our history: I have two boys from my first marriage and now ttc with my fiance, i have had an ectopic so only one tube and previously i was on Clomid to conceive my two boys. They dont give Clomid for unexplained anymore which leads us to the trial.

Hi Mossop - I have pcos and have been accepted for the trial so this shouldn't affect you being accepted. As long as your periods are regular you should be accepted. My amh was 69 which is really high so they are watching me more carefully and have lowered my meds. They said I am more at risk of ohss due to pcos.

It's stange they haven't given you clomid as it has worked twice for you in the past. I have a clomid baby too. She is 16 months but unfortunately clomid didn't work for us this time. Good luck with your amh result x

Hi mcnicks19, Thank you, hope your scan goes well O:). My periods are always regular just light, i was really surprised when she said she would describe my ovaries as polycystic as i have no common symptoms.

Im disappointed with the way my local hospital handled our case and really thought they would give me the clomid as like you said i have two children that shows it works for me. Fingers crossed we get accepted on the trial, we are nervous but excited.

Any news with your amh clefairy?

Had my scan today and there were over 40 follies and 5 were above the right size so trigger is tonight - scared! Meeting Ali at 8.30 for trigger the have a blood test tmrw morning and er Wednesday. Just glad I don't have to do anymore injections x

So I finally got my results, Ali said:

"Your AMH is >69.7 and your scan showed that you had multicystic ovaries.

I shall write to Dr Carby to find out if these are acceptable and if there any further tests required.

I shall be in touch within the next day or two to organise your research screening visit with myself and your coordination clinic appointment. I shall try to organise this on the same day as you live so far away."

All I can do now is hope Dr Carby accepts us onto the trial. I've got everything crossed!

Good luck for tonight Mcnicks. xx

Thanks clefairy.

My amh was 69.3 and they accepted me so you should be fine.

Just had my trigger shot. We are staying in the holiday inn tonight and tmrw night. Bloods in the morning.

Hi everyone, just got home from London and our appointment with Ali and coordination nurse, everything went great and we start our treatment in may!!! af is due the first week so can't wait. Everything still feels a blur at the moment as we are so tired from travelling. fingers crossed for all who are waiting to be accepted and good luck mcnicks, hope everything goes well for you..

That's great mrsm - may be here before you know it x everyone at hammersmith has been brill x

Wow all so interesting. Just had a quick catch up.

Mrs M - He said that there was a couple that had travelled through the night that was also there yesterday so I assume that was you :) That is really good you got both appointments in one day. I have got to go back on Thursday. It's a lot further for you so that's good.

Mcnicks - That is brilliant news. What day are you on? How many scans did you have to have? He has asked me to stay in the hospital all night when they do it.

Clefairy - My fingers are crossed for you. I really hope you get accepted.

I am really looking forward to my appointment on Thursday. I start next Saturday. I can't believe it is all happening. I have never actually looked forward to my af starting. I really hope we all get our BFP's

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi cass86 - I'm day 10 now but had trigger last night - day 9. I responded very quickly. I had two scans, one on day 5 of stims and the other on day 9, then trigger the same night. Ali asked me to stay in the hospital last night but he said it was optional so I stayed in a hotel instead and went to the hospital this morning for bloods. Didn't fancy staying there tbh. I have er tmrw so will let you know how it goes.

Good luck with your next appt x

How exciting. That is really good that you didn't have to have to many scans. Are you staying down here for the whole time? Have you got to be up there for anything else today? I am trying to work out how many days I will need off work. I work about an hour away so will try and do half days ect.

Eager to hear how er goes :) good luck

Hi everyone, just got home from London and our appointment with Ali and coordination nurse, everything went great and we start our treatment in may!!! af is due the first week so can't wait. Everything still feels a blur at the moment as we are so tired from travelling. fingers crossed for all who are waiting to be accepted and good luck mcnicks, hope everything goes well for you..

Great news, was you told there and then that all tests were fine and you were good to start?
I have the appointment friday and as long as all is fine can start next cycle too, which will be early May so looks like we'll be cycling close together. Lots of luck to you

I had to have a blood test at 8.30am this morning and then had the rest of the day to myself so you could prob make it home and go to work in the afternoon. I have to be at the hospital by 7am tmrw tho.

I've taken the rest of the week off sick from work to relax. I haven't told anyone about this so told them I had a stomach bug!

I'm lucky I've only had two scans. Will have to come up next week for et aswel.

Great news, was you told there and then that all tests were fine and you were good to start?
I have the appointment friday and as long as all is fine can start next cycle too, which will be early May so looks like we'll be cycling close together. Lots of luck to you

HI tinkerbell, ali said ecg and general examination was all fine, he took some blood tests from me and dh and I have just received an email saying that they had trouble registering me and that the lab discarded our bloods so we have to try and get gp to repeat them, fingers crossed they do coz I don't fancy travelling all the way back down just for blood tests that they already done. I got a phone call about my drugs today and they are getting delivered on Monday, really hope this doesn't set us back a month:growlmad:, good luck for Friday...

Wow all so interesting. Just had a quick catch up.

Mrs M - He said that there was a couple that had travelled through the night that was also there yesterday so I assume that was you :) That is really good you got both appointments in one day. I have got to go back on Thursday. It's a lot further for you so that's good.

Mcnicks - That is brilliant news. What day are you on? How many scans did you have to have? He has asked me to stay in the hospital all night when they do it.

Clefairy - My fingers are crossed for you. I really hope you get accepted.

I am really looking forward to my appointment on Thursday. I start next Saturday. I can't believe it is all happening. I have never actually looked forward to my af starting. I really hope we all get our BFP's

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi cass, yes that would of been us lol, he was quite shocked we had come from so far away lol. Pleased we got seen by everyone in one day, good luck for Thursday..

mcnicks, everything sounds to be going well with you hun, good luck....

I had to have a blood test at 8.30am this morning and then had the rest of the day to myself so you could prob make it home and go to work in the afternoon. I have to be at the hospital by 7am tmrw tho.

I've taken the rest of the week off sick from work to relax. I haven't told anyone about this so told them I had a stomach bug!

I'm lucky I've only had two scans. Will have to come up next week for et aswel.

That is good. I will be able to get to work then :) I will just need the next day off. I am hoping that it falls near the weekend so I can rest all weekend. Ali did say that bed rest is not needed but some people say it helps? There is so much out there that might or might not work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->