The Hospital - C4

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Just seen the advert for next weeks and it is covering teenage pregnancy from the points of view of the nurses and doctors at the hospital.

Might be quite interesting.

On Tuesday at 9pm on C4.

xxx

Did you see last nights?

The doctors give one girl an overdose of Ketamine, and she had a cardiac arrest twice - luckily she survived.
But one lad who was knocked unconscious, died. Brought a tear to my eye. His poor family.

It was really good to watch.

last night was horrific, that poor bloke that died! :( and the overdosed girl if i was her parents id sue! but OMG that cheeky mare that wouldnt go home or give the nurses her mums number.. yes iv been drunk before but wow never that much, im ashamed for them

Oh no I didn't see it, we had the inlaws round for a nice dinner and sat chatting all night.

Will see if it is on Play Again now though.

xxx

way i look at it is these teens go out get drunk and dont think that there to drunk to get home end up getting run over and its the familys that are left to pick up the peices the poor family of that 22yr old.. there were besides themselves.

I watched it, it was really sad when the boy died but also really interesting, cant believe the stuff the nurses and doctors have to put up with!!

What about that idiot that was sat smiling whilst his best mate was on life support, cos HE decided to drive after 10 pints? All he was worried about was that he wrote his car off..

I missed it, i will see if its on demand.

See, I don't think I could watch last night's! Because of the Drink Drive thing. 3 people we know have been killed by drink drivers, and it makes me so angry and upset :( :hissy::hissy::hissy:

But next episode sounds really good!! xx

What about that idiot that was sat smiling whilst his best mate was on life support, cos HE decided to drive after 10 pints? All he was worried about was that he wrote his car off..

yeah he was so smug about it. Tosser couldve killed him, and he wasnt remorseful at all. :hissy:

me and lillysmum watched it...we couldnt believe the nick of half those ppl! The cocky wee shites thinking its cool and funny to drink drive!! The state of some of those teenage girls in their wee dresses etc couldnt even bloody walk they were that drunk!! The 16 yr old that got her foot ran over after gettin pissed in the pub! OH NO I CANT WEAR STRAPPY SHOES!! oh dear me!

I cant believe the lass that got overdosed by the docs neither...she was laffing about dying etc and sayin but its cool it was a free night out... i got a free ride to the hospital.. no taxis for me.

Nuggets.... some ppl ar absolute nuggets

Am DEFO watchin nxt weeks one tho!

yeah should be a good one next week, this weeks was good very scary that poor boy that died

Don't know if i'll watch it. Me and my sister were talking the other day and thought it was a bit harsh the angle they approach things from with the advert. I can see how drink/drugs etc can be argued to be their own fault for going to excesses because it is their choice. But they seemed to be implying all teen pregnancy is down to the excess of teenagers and it's all their own fault. They obviously think all contraception is 100% effective.

Grrr.

I won't watch it purely because i think it might pee me off xx

Don't know if i'll watch it. Me and my sister were talking the other day and thought it was a bit harsh the angle they approach things from with the advert. I can see how drink/drugs etc can be argued to be their own fault for going to excesses because it is their choice. But they seemed to be implying all teen pregnancy is down to the excess of teenagers and it's all their own fault. They obviously think all contraception is 100% effective.

Grrr.

I won't watch it purely because i think it might pee me off xx

This is exactly why im debating watching it. At the end that other night she was complaing about one girl saying 'too much fluid, smokes & baby in breech presentation', im sorry but i think there is only one thing here which that girl can actually change herself?!? Grrrrrrr!!!!!

We watched it On Demand last night and it made us both feel sick and also very upset as some of the stories were so sad. Makes me worry for our LOs growing up :(

Good to see a real life hosp on tv for a change instead of a dramatised version, although they did choose the most interesting cases to show - if they showed the day to day running and the usual cases we get in a and e its unbelieveably boring (most neither accident or emergency - clues in the title ppl)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->