The Human centepide 2, trailers for Australia

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I know they have decided to ban in this country, cut it in US but they arereleasing full version in Australia so I found afew trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRTFsLFzDrE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=v4s2mF3Fkyo

Spring in Australia is when??? Cos at first I was like, oh that's out now, but then realised the seasons are completely different over there.

why have they banned it in the UK. for god's sake :dohh:

i think i can make my own decisions :rofl:

Heaven forbid people be exposed to gore for entertainment purposes and not just on the nightly news. ;)

After seeing the first movie I would never see the second..ever. That movie was totally disgusting.barf

i didnt find it that bad. think it could've been a lot worse.

Me too, actually. ^ But then again I have seen a lot worse.

Maybe it was just the girls mouth around the butt that grossed me out to no end. the movie was fine other than that

I found the first one disgusting and had nightmares from it. So I won't be watching it's sequel.

i didnt find it that bad. think it could've been a lot worse.

Totally agree with you, I have seen far worse or films that have mentally played with your mind more. I remember when I first watched the original of Last house on the left, that upset me sooo much and that was far worse with the content of it, but that banned but then released again and then remade. I could list far sicker movies then the human centepide. I do want to see the second one because the first really didnt bother me at all

Love a bit of gore and horror but the concept behind the film is sick.. I watched but I felt like vomitting. Though if I'm honest I thought the acting was quite appalling in the first one so that was kind of amusing :haha:

yeah i think the acting kind of ruined it for me. i was glad when the girls couldn't talk anymore :haha:

yeah it was a bit gross, but would have liked the choice of if I wanted to watch it or not boooooooooooooooooooooo xx

Ladies, if you don't mind the spoilers, here is a list of every gory detail that happens in Human Centipede II. :sick: I will DEFINITELY not see this movie, nor will I see the first one. I can understand why people were throwing up in aisles at screenings.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1530509/parentalguide

Ladies, if you don't mind the spoilers, here is a list of every gory detail that happens in Human Centipede II. :sick: I will DEFINITELY not see this movie, nor will I see the first one. I can understand why people were throwing up in aisles at screenings.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1530509/parentalguide

I haven't seen the first one, but I'm not a lover of horror so I don't want to. I read that list out of curiosity (unfortunately) and now I want to cry :nope:

Not for me this but it does say at the bottom of the list, 'for true horror fans only' so each to their own but personally I can't see the "entertainment" behind it :shrug:

jesus.. just read the info... who would think to make that stuff in a film?
horrible stuff -
raping a woman with barbed wire, killing a baby... who can think of stuff that sick?
I was actually gagging when I read the description. I think these films get made to shock and they know people are gonna talk about it and want to watch if its shocking and people complain :nope: Also what is it with horror movies and rape nowadays? Why is it shown so freely like its fine? Might just be me but I get really uncomfortable at any film with rape or children being hurt/killed.
Theres a film out (cant remember the name) about a woman who has a car crash and carries her dead baby to term then she has a zombie baby :wacko: Things like that get to me because its a baby and I hate to think , even in films, that bad things happen to them

The ban has been lifted here now hasn't it?.. It's just had 32 cuts made to it..Sure that's what I read on yahoo news a couple of weeks ago..

I've not even seen the first one and quite frankly don't want too either lol.. I definately wont be watching the second..ugh. Makes me shudder thinking bout it haha..
x

The ban has been lifted here now hasn't it?.. It's just had 32 cuts made to it..Sure that's what I read on yahoo news a couple of weeks ago..

I've not even seen the first one and quite frankly don't want too either lol.. I definately wont be watching the second..ugh. Makes me shudder thinking bout it haha..
x

Yes, if you read the link I posted, it has a * next to the scenes that are cut in the British version.

I agree with other posters, I don't see the entertainment in hurting/killing babies or rape. :nope: Makes me cringe and is very disturbing for me.

jesus.. just read the info... who would think to make that stuff in a film?
horrible stuff -
raping a woman with barbed wire, killing a baby... who can think of stuff that sick?
I was actually gagging when I read the description. I think these films get made to shock and they know people are gonna talk about it and want to watch if its shocking and people complain :nope: Also what is it with horror movies and rape nowadays? Why is it shown so freely like its fine? Might just be me but I get really uncomfortable at any film with rape or children being hurt/killed.
Theres a film out (cant remember the name) about a woman who has a car crash and carries her dead baby to term then she has a zombie baby :wacko: Things like that get to me because its a baby and I hate to think , even in films, that bad things happen to them

Sorry wrong film just edited I think the film your on about is called Grace, she carries to full term and has to feed the baby on blood rather then milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->