The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

10am Friday 1st June!!!! Eeeeek! Less than a week (just :haha:) 7 weeks 1 day. Please be ok.................................................:hugs:

brilliant news Jess!! :happydance: knew you'd be OK as your hcg levels were so perfect :yipee:
Sticky yes I am the same but the opposite way round! They've both caught up now, I have to prod but sometimes maybe just once a day they throb on their own and I get really happy when they do that. Some ickiness set in this morning but then I was starving hungry. I haven't had any significant nausea before today really maybe just for half an hour when I get up. Most of the women on the recurrent mc thread are now successful as you probably know. One had her baby yesterday :cloud9: she's called Pip and she has been through hel* and back with 5 mc's. He is just adorable and she is elated! Here's a link to her journal and the picture of him https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ticky-steroid-swimmer-after-5-losses-384.html (scroll down)

My due date is Christmas Eve so I'm hoping this baby comes a little early or a little late lol. Last Christmas was just DH and I and it was soooo relaxing, this year will be a lot different I'm sure!!

I hear ya!!!!!!!!!

Same here if it wasn't for the beta I would not thinknim pregnant my boobs are slightly tender sometimes but nothing bad or painfully really. Sticky wishes mine is June 1st at 11:15 sooooooo nervous!

LOL Jessica! Sticky wishes and jess I am one day earlier than you both dd 16th jan

Well I don't feel so fine anymore :-( iv had nausea for the last 3 days
Haven't threw up yet though!! :happydance:

Hello everyone!

So happy to find this thread! I am 13wks 6 days with our first and besides from feeling tired I have had no symptoms or body changes (besides no period)...

My scan last week was perfectly normal but it was so reassuring to see baby's heartbeat and see him/her bouncing around in there!:happydance:

I was seriously waiting for the doctor to tell me it wasn't a real pregnancy!

That's amazing and brilliant to know! Thanks bonne maman. So had absolutely no cramping/boob pain/nausea anything?

Wow that is def reassuring!
Some days I have symptoms and others nothing

My boobs seem to be worsening but my right seems worse than my left!! :saywhat: and ive got those dull ache cramps again. Oh well guess I'll Know for sure on Monday when I have my scan!

That's amazing and brilliant to know! Thanks bonne maman. So had absolutely no cramping/boob pain/nausea anything?

No cramping soreness, m/s... It's been so weird! The midwife said she was also like that with her two pregnancies and she said she see's women like me before.

I guess my only symptom was ANXIETY that something wasn't going o.k.

My friends are telling me not to get too smug. They said that the baby will probably be twice as exhausting once it gets here as payback! :hissy:

bonne- not necessarily! I had zero symptoms with my first baby and even at 39 weeks I was fit as a fiddle same as pre-pregnancy. Have an easy baby who sleeps well and is laid back too!

bonne- not necessarily! I had zero symptoms with my first baby and even at 39 weeks I was fit as a fiddle same as pre-pregnancy. Have an easy baby who sleeps well and is laid back too!

That makes me so happy to hear!!!:flower:

So no sickness STILL but I've been struck down with a cold :( Boooo.... no fun in this amazing weather we're having! It seems to have knocked my crazy appetite on the head too. I was snacking every 2 hrs or so and I think that could be one reason why I was not feeling sick? I hope this doesn't change everything!

Hi all,

I'm 4 weeks & 4 days, so early days. I have sore boobs, going pee none stop, get tierd but not crazy tierd I'm still okay and can stay up till 2am in the morning. Aren't I supposed to feel super tierd and sleepy?? This panics me! First scan is on week 7

Hi all,

I'm 4 weeks & 4 days, so early days. I have sore boobs, going pee none stop, get tierd but not crazy tierd I'm still okay and can stay up till 2am in the morning. Aren't I supposed to feel super tierd and sleepy?? This panics me! First scan is on week 7

Don't forget that each pregnancy is different. :winkwink: You've have three more symptoms than I've ever had and so far I'm fine. :flower:

Just found baby's heart beat (loud and strong) on home doppler....wooooooooooooooooooo!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->