The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Well, I thought i was 8 weeks, but baby is measuring 9 weeks and has a STRONG heartbeat of 176bpm!!!

PANO_20120523_105745.jpg

Aww jro I am so happy for you!! That is wonderful you must be so over the moon!!! :cloud9:

Jro if my memory serves me right didn't you lose your symptoms between 6 and 8 weeks? Just goes to show! My boob pain seems to be a lot less today so your success is making me feel better too! My scan in on Monday at 4.30.

Jro if my memory serves me right didn't you lose your symptoms between 6 and 8 weeks? Just goes to show! My boob pain seems to be a lot less today so your success is making me feel better too! My scan in on Monday at 4.30.

Definitely on cloud 9!!!!!! Although i posted how happy I was in another thread and how even though I am only 9 weeks that I feel like I am in a safe zone bc the risk of mc is very low after 8weeks and strong hb... then a girl posted that her friend had a good scan at 8 weeks had her 12 week scan yesterday and baby was dead... thanks for knocking my high spirit down! OUCH!

Yes, you are right my sx come and go ever since I was about 6 weeks! One day I am super queasy and the next day NADA! Out of average heart rate of 140-180 my peanut was a 176!!! So, I suppose the sx really don't determine viability after all!!!

Im kind of scard because I feel like my nausea has subsided :/ I never got sick from it but normally I couldn't get through a morning without feeling it until todsy

Im kind of scard because I feel like my nausea has subsided :/ I never got sick from it but normally I couldn't get through a morning without feeling it until todsy

im sure you're just having a good day. no worries

Take it from an 'expert' hun you will not miscarry now NO WAY!! The girl's friend may not have had a 'perfect' scan at 8 weeks (lowish heartbeat, sac on the small side, yolk sac on the large side etc etc ) AND that is a friend of a friend story so completely unreliable. I've been on B&B forever and have loads of friends who suffer from repeat mc and take it from me with a scan like that, you can put your feet up and completely stop symptom spotting now. You are home and dry! Enjoy every moment! :cloud9::cloud9: xx

Definitely on cloud 9!!!!!! Although i posted how happy I was in another thread and how even though I am only 9 weeks that I feel like I am in a safe zone bc the risk of mc is very low after 8weeks and strong hb... then a girl posted that her friend had a good scan at 8 weeks had her 12 week scan yesterday and baby was dead... thanks for knocking my high spirit down! OUCH!

Yes, you are right my sx come and go ever since I was about 6 weeks! One day I am super queasy and the next day NADA! Out of average heart rate of 140-180 my peanut was a 176!!! So, I suppose the sx really don't determine viability after all!!!

Congrats jro! What a beautiful first pic of your peanut :hugs:

AFM...symptoms have slowly but surely increased everyday. Feeling much happier every day. Cant wait for my scan next week :wohoo:

Thanks girls!!! CAn't wait to see everyone's scans!

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/5D74705F-orig.jpg[/IMG]
Hey girls, scan went ok (we saw something!)
There's a yolk sac and a fetal pole but no flicker of a heartbeat.
I'm hoping my scan tomorrow morning will put my mind at ease
Here's the pic we got

My dates are off. By lmp I am 7weeks 3days
But the sac measures jut over 5 weeks
I think I Oed later than I thought

Great scan, jess! Can't wait til tomorrow! I hope you get to see the hb!!!

I cant wait for my next scan even though they probably wont do one until August :(:( thats forever awayyy

Im just so beyond paranoid because sometimes other than feeling icky-bloated and tired i just dont feel all that pregnant.. but i guess since it's my first i have nothing to compare it to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->