The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

I cant wait for my next scan even though they probably wont do one until August :(:( thats forever awayyy

Im just so beyond paranoid because sometimes other than feeling icky-bloated and tired i just dont feel all that pregnant.. but i guess since it's my first i have nothing to compare it to?

yep... i def don't "feel" pregnant... just icky and bloated and tired!

thank goodness i have my 2nd doctors appointment in a week... so i can harass him with my laundry list of questions haha I want to make sure that my physical activity is okay. I teach a strength training class 2-3 days a week and have been for months before i got pregnant.. wrote it on the paperwork i filled out but nobody said anything about it? I go lighter than I did now... just worried

I am so upset today girls! Iv been crying and my head is pounding right now.
Someone said the most hurtful thing to me at work today :-(
She said my baby isn't important because its not here yet and another coworkers 12month old is more important becase he's already here and him going to the doctors is more important than my scan tomorrow!

I can't believe someone would say that!
And to top it off she's in school to be a nurse! We don't need people like her in the medical profession that's so cold hearted, what a waste.

I am so upset today girls! Iv been crying and my head is pounding right now.
Someone said the most hurtful thing to me at work today :-(
She said my baby isn't important because its not here yet and another coworkers 12month old is more important becase he's already here and him going to the doctors is more important than my scan tomorrow!

I can't believe someone would say that!
And to top it off she's in school to be a nurse! We don't need people like her in the medical profession that's so cold hearted, what a waste.

Grrr........ how horrible can some people be!!! Don't listen to them hun :hugs: sounds like jealousy to me...

I know there will people in my office like this. A co-worker was pregnant herself recently and everyone fawned over her. I know I won't get the same reaction. Stuff them!

That's awful jess!! :shock: :hugs: best of luck today, are you going for your scan today?
Jro did your boobs never hurt at all then? Mine just feel tender when prodded but they are not killing me or anything!

Jessica - don't listen to that crazy lady. Some people are just so stupid. Her comment doesn't even make sense. What an idiot. Good luck at ur scan today, love! And screw that chick. Ignorant

Filipenko - there are points where they aren't even tender and I poke poke and nothing! Then last night I couldn't sleep bc they hurt so bad. Its off and on!

Hi everyone!

Jaime - CONGRATS on your scan!!! :wohoo:

Jess - Im so sorry someone said that to you :hugs: Wishing you all the best for today xxx

Hope everyone is well and not going too nuts :hugs:

AFM - Had my scan yesterday and they have put my forward AGAIN :haha: Im now due..... *drumroll* NEW YEARS DAY!!! :yipee: Obviously I know baby's dont tend to come on EDD's but its a pretty cool one to have :thumbup: Hoping I get to keep it and not move on my dating scan. Will post a pic later xxx

Hi everyone!

Jaime - CONGRATS on your scan!!! :wohoo:

Jess - Im so sorry someone said that to you :hugs: Wishing you all the best for today xxx

Hope everyone is well and not going too nuts :hugs:

AFM - Had my scan yesterday and they have put my forward AGAIN :haha: Im now due..... *drumroll* NEW YEARS DAY!!! :yipee: Obviously I know baby's dont tend to come on EDD's but its a pretty cool one to have :thumbup: Hoping I get to keep it and not move on my dating scan. Will post a pic later xxx

Wooooo hoooo!!!!! So, is ur ticker correct? How far along does that make you?? They moved mine to dec 27th so, we are pretty close!

New Year's Day!!!!! That is FANTASTIC!!! Happy 2013 to you *with fireworks going off*

:hugs: thanks so much girls!
The scan went wonderful! We saw a heartbeat! :happydance: I feel so much better now!
And I finally have a due date! Jan 17th!
My birthday is the 19th, my brothers is the 16th and my grandmothers is the 21st!!

That's great ladies! Right now I'm predicted January 2nd but I'm hoping they will move me ahead at future appointments ;) haha. I want the baby to be born on my brothers birthday (December 30th) so i can make him share his birthday ;) hahahhaa new years day would be another great day :) Christmas time is my absolute most favorite time of year...is just warming up here in chicago for summer and I'm already ready for fall! Haha

How do you ladies distract yourself from worry? Im getting married in 2 weeks so that is certainly a hug distraction haha for memorial day weekend here in the states I'm off work for 2 days! Beyond psyched! I want to go to the zoo :)

:hugs: thanks so much girls!
The scan went wonderful! We saw a heartbeat! :happydance: I feel so much better now!
And I finally have a due date! Jan 17th!
My birthday is the 19th, my brothers is the 16th and my grandmothers is the 21st!!

Congrats on the heartbeat! Doesn't january feel forever away? Im so ready for winter :happydance:

Jess - that is GREAT news!!!!!!! Wow, thats a lot of jan babies!!!! How exciting?!?! Glad you are feeling less worried!!!

Kay - congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!!! Yeaaaa!!!!! Omg, I love love love christmas time too, but I am worried that my baby is going to born on Christmas and get jipped a birthday!!!

Jess - that is GREAT news!!!!!!! Wow, thats a lot of jan babies!!!! How exciting?!?! Glad you are feeling less worried!!!

Kay - congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!!! Yeaaaa!!!!! Omg, I love love love christmas time too, but I am worried that my baby is going to born on Christmas and get jipped a birthday!!!

Haha if our babies ar born on Christmas, in the coming years, our wallets will thank us :thumbup: hahaha

My fiances birthday is December 20th..he gets slightly jipped ;) but luckily there's always tons of killer sales so when I get him pajamas and stuff it'd always a steal!

Jess - sorry people can be so mean, hope you see the flicker of a hb today :hugs:

Fili - Im a boob prodder too *poke poke* my left one seems to be a couple of days ahead of my right one :haha: so left has been achey and right has been fine, until today when the right is also sore during the prod test :thumbup:

jro and samba - congrats your due dates are closer than expected. Xmas/newyear babies :kiss:

kayy - i usually go to the gym but have stopped since i found out. I usually go to the gym once a week, get REALLY hot in a cardio class. So i decided a raised heartrate and being that hot is not good for my cupcake. I always have the reddest face in class, and i am quite fit!!! I am going to do pregnancy classes instead and gentle exercise like walking now that the weather has warmed up :) I think if you are regular at exercising, taking it easy you should be ok. You could change your teaching method slightly??? Maybe demonstrate once, using a light weight, then just count etc. I used to be a gymnast and coach it, i remember my coach when she was pregnant in dungarees running about!

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

I love the fall season!
Plus I can't wait to have all that baby warmth for the cold seasons! Lol

Kayy congrats on the wedding :wohoo:

Jess - :yipee: for a heartbeat!!! According to my lmp my due date is 17th January so snap!!!! Just about to call and book my early u/s :happydance:

Haha if our babies ar born on Christmas, in the coming years, our wallets will thank us :thumbup: hahaha

My fiances birthday is December 20th..he gets slightly jipped ;) but luckily there's always tons of killer sales so when I get him pajamas and stuff it'd always a steal!

THAT is what my husband EMBRASSINGLY said to the tech at the ultrasound... she said Dec 27th and he said "alrrriiiggghhhtt, saves me money on gifts" :dohh:

HAHAHAHA! Maybe I will go a little early and have a newborn for Christmas!!! OMG!!!

My due date is Christmas Eve so I'm hoping this baby comes a little early or a little late lol. Last Christmas was just DH and I and it was soooo relaxing, this year will be a lot different I'm sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->