The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

I've been starting to feel less tired than I was, which is great, also even less nausea. Boobs still sore enough to be reassuring(!) and possibly slightly bigger, but I'm not sure... Think I should just attribute this to the placenta kicking in?

Long may it continue, anyway.

This is great news! I feel like my boobs are a little bit fuller this morning as well. I feel like there was more of a gap in my bra. At least I'm not flooding over just yet! :)

Not long now till my booking in appointment with the midwife :D

Still feeling great and now I am in maternity jeans and bras already lol Apparently I've gone from a 30C to a 34D already?! But I still don't look big chested - it's very strange. But at least I feel more comfortable now.

Time is starting to go quicker now too - bring on my 12 week scan!

I'm glad I found this thread :) I'm 6 weeks pregnant & feeling fine except tiredness, cramps. Was so worried as with my 1st I suffered really bad with sickness.. Still early days I suppose :/

I haven't commented since I said I started feeling ill about 2.5 weeks ago but just wanted to let everyone know (in case it happens to anyone else) that yesterday I felt absolutely fine with no symptoms. I was really worried as since 2.5 weeks ago I have felt pretty rough at least at some points of everyday, but yesterday nothing all day. DH said I should enjoy the break, but no I spent all day panicking......only to wake up today feeling sick again with sore boobs. Now wish I had enjoyed yesterday. If you get a day off I'd say enjoy it :) xxx

I wish it was just a day off. I feel like for the past week in a half its been about every day off. I really dont have any symptoms. I noticed my cramping just started coming back about an hour ago, but it has me worried sick. At least my boobs are still a little tender, but it feels like everyday they have been less and less tender. Im still hoping its nothing to be worried about, but I cant get it out of my head that something is wrong.

Great thread! I am 11 weeks today and have been feeling a little nervous about the lack of symptoms. At around 10 weeks my.boobs stopped hurting so it is a bit scary. I have an ob appt Friday I am so hoping to hear a strong heartbeat !!

I'm 6 weeks today!
Still no real symptoms! Need to pee loads, getting thirsty, slight sore boobs and only get tierd if I'm up & about alot. Feel slight nausea when I drink milk.

My first scan is next week .... Can't wait! I just wish I had more symptoms so it would feel real! I think I will feel more at ease once I have my first scan

Great thread! I am 11 weeks today and have been feeling a little nervous about the lack of symptoms. At around 10 weeks my.boobs stopped hurting so it is a bit scary. I have an ob appt Friday I am so hoping to hear a strong heartbeat !!

I have been stalking this thread for a while but your story is so similar to mine I had to finally comment. I'm only 10 weeks but as yours did my boobs have not been hurting for a few days now....! Plus I have had no other real symptoms to speak of!

Wishing you the very best of luck for Friday, let us know how it goes!

To all the other ladies, thanks for the great, reassuring posts in this thread :)

xxxx

Might have to join! Apart from the crampy feeling I feel fine! Its the no sore boobs at all that worry me! Got ms from 6+2 last time til delivery and vomitted nearly every morning so could do without that!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Can I join too? I'm 5w4d and feeling pretty good too. I've been visiting the loo for a wee a ridiculous amount of times, and I've had the odd twinge and cramp but other than that I feel fine.

I've been worried because when I was expecting my ds, I had very sore boobs, and this time round not really sore at all. In fact I only really felt some discomfort yesterday.

GL everyone

I have been stalking this thread for a while but your story is so similar to mine I had to finally comment. I'm only 10 weeks but as yours did my boobs have not been hurting for a few days now....! Plus I have had no other real symptoms to speak of!

Wishing you the very best of luck for Friday, let us know how it goes!

To all the other ladies, thanks for the great, reassuring posts in this thread :)

xxxx
Thanks for your post! I will def. Let everyone know how Friday goes! Good luck to you!

Terrified Here.. Had m/c in January and pregnant again....a teeny tiny bit pregnant....
4w5d but still feel fine... Digi says 1-2 weeks which should be right (around 4 weeks). Tested with FRER at 12 dpo and everyone says its not faint for testing so early. Going to test again in a couple weeks to see if the lines are darker.

Feeling absolutely fine... and worried because of it.

So much for feeling fine. I got up this morning to make DH breakfast and pack his lunch before he left for work, and BAM, nausea all around. Not ready to throw up, but pretty strong nausea. Its still here 45 minutes later, just not as strong, but keeps coming in waves. How sad is it that Im exciting im finally get MS? :happydance:

WHY didn't I see this group so long ago! I'm now coming up to the end of the first trimester when most people are suppose to start feeling better but i've never felt crappy at all. I haven't been sick once, ate more food than before (i've had a couple of days where I went off food, but it soon disappeared!) The only time I didn't feel fine was when I was having a bleed, but I saw bubs all fine with heartbeat. It's funny though because I posted a question on here a few weeks ago asking if it's normal to not feel like rubbish, I actually wanted to have morning sickness so it seemed more real but I guess we're just the lucky ones :)

I wonder if it runs in the family at all? My mom said she had slight nausea 'a few times' but nothing harsh, for all of her pregnancies... A girl can hope right?!?!

WHY didn't I see this group so long ago! I'm now coming up to the end of the first trimester when most people are suppose to start feeling better but i've never felt crappy at all. I haven't been sick once, ate more food than before (i've had a couple of days where I went off food, but it soon disappeared!) The only time I didn't feel fine was when I was having a bleed, but I saw bubs all fine with heartbeat. It's funny though because I posted a question on here a few weeks ago asking if it's normal to not feel like rubbish, I actually wanted to have morning sickness so it seemed more real but I guess we're just the lucky ones :)

It helps to remember that there are some people who don't even realise they're pregnant until the baby/babies arrives(s)... It happens pretty regularly according to my doctor friends - presumably they all felt fine all the way though!

Well, I felt yucky this morning for about an hour or so, and now I feel just fine. Why cant I just feel symptoms all day so I know everything is ok? Id rather be miserable and know im pregnant then feel fine and constantly be worried!! lol. only thing ive got going on now is some mild cramping, which ive been having. My breasts are barely tender, but def. bigger.

I now have been sick, and very tearful, symptoms kicking in more, I am 8 weeks now.

Anyone just experience just a few days Of nausea? 1st ultrasound Yest, saw the heartbeat. Today I feel great! Maybe it wasn't even m/s, maybe it was worrying about u/sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->