The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Some days I feel sick and others I'm fine.
Mostly feel sick at night...weird.

I talked to my mom too and she never had m/s with me, my brother, or sister. I'm guessing it runs in the family! I never had m/s with my DS but this pregnancy seems different, I am suffering from a little nausea.
And also, iv had some crazy sex dreams this past week. I'm extremely frisky!
I don't remember being like this with my first pregnancy, in fact, I remember not wanting to be touched at all! Lol

8 weeks 5 days today and still dont have many symptoms. I have the veins on boobs and they are more pronounced I my wrists and arms but that's it. No soreness nothing. I have only had maybe a wave or two of nausea but that's it. My mom said she never had any symptoms with me or my sister. She said she knew she was pregnant because he stomach kept growing. Otherwise she had no symptoms. So I figure it must run in the family. I don't recall my sister ever being sick either when she was pregnant. Either way I went for my scan last week and all was well, measuring just fine and strong heartbeat. Of course I still worry but I'm hoping all is well still. I have a Doppler but I haven't been able to hear the heartbeat. Then again I don't have much patience and I hear before 9 weeks it's not that easy. Maybe next week. Best wishes to all the ladies :)

I don't think it does run in the family as my mum had mild ms, I had severe and my sister had NOTHING! Think it just depends on you and every pregnancy must be different!

I agree Nixlix. My mom had mild MS. I had none and my sister was miserable with MS that lasted her entire pregnancy (both times). It can be totally different with each pregnancy too, so I'm really hoping to get lucky twice. So far, I feel great, but I do notice the twinges more this time although that could be because I'm more clued in what it feels like.

Hi Jessica28
I don't have sore boobs either. Sometimes a little uncomfortable like I have been wearing a dodgy bra, but not sore in any way. Rather worried about this as I had bad sore boobs with DS1, so keep telling myself not to worry and every pregnancy is different.

Time for me to leave this thread. I am feeling lowsy!! Symptoms kicked in full force this week at week 6. I wish you all the best of luck and a happy healthy pregnancy to every one of you! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of this thread and for giving me piece of mind about not having any symptoms. Oh I wish I had those days back! YUCK! HAHA XOXO :hugs::flower:

I still don't have sore boobs. Not even slightly. And I also had them bad with dd!

Kyla - did you do a digi?

Digi Pregnancy test? Yes, I did ClearBlue Digital, last week when I found out it said Pregnant 1-2 and then I did one yesterday for peace of mind to see if it went onto 2-3 :haha: and sure enough it did. Phew!

I saw the midwife today and mentioned my lack of sore boobs and she said not to worry, each pregnancy is different and may come on in later weeks.

With my first pregnancy my boobs never got sore or got bigger (until after the birth). This time around they are definitely tender, but not that bad. My son only weaned 7 months ago and I hadn't fully stopped producing milk yet, so they may be more sensitive to the hormones because of that.

I want to join this group! I'm 7 weeks and pregnant with my third, and I feel fine.

I need to feel something for reassurance that everything is fine

A dull update for me: I am firmly staying put in this thread. Absolutely NOWT! No sore boobs, no exhaustion, no sickness or nausea, no pain, swelling, bump....in fact, apart from a nice strong baby heart beat, once again I dont feel pregnant and probably if this pregnancy is the same as last time...I wont until I get proper kicks!

My nausea comes and goes, today I feel fine! My boobs really don't hurt much either.
I can't wait until my scan in about two weeks (on the 22nd) :happydance: ill be pretty far along by then, almost 10 weeks! I bet my little bean willb looks SO much different by then! Compaired to my last scan at 6 1/2 weeks

Can I join please? I feel fine except for tiredness. I have my scan on the 18th so FX'd!

Can I join also. Had the girggles and heartburn during week 4 but that disappeared at 4w3d and now it's 5w0d and I still feel great! Hoping this lasts!

I felt fine...until today when I vommed in the street :p

Hi everyone! Quick update, had my appt Friday, baby is measuring correctly and had a strong heartbeat!!!!!! It was so amazing!! Good luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->